trump called aides at the Willard motel several times before the January 6th attack on the Capitol

You make up your mind. Yes, I think he did and that is why he is fighting so hard to keep records secret.
Wow. I'm well known around here as a Never Trumper, but even I don't believe Trump conspired and planned the insurrection.

Was he hoping for a protest? Yes. Was he hoping for violence? Who knows. Did he actually PLAN the violence? That's crazy talk.

• Why is this significant? Trump’s remarks reveal a direct line from the White House and the command center at the Willard. The conversations also show Trump’s thoughts appear to be in line with the motivations of the pro-Trump mob that carried out the Capitol attack.
  • When did Trump make the calls? He phoned his lieutenants at the Willard sometime between the late evening on 5 January and the early hours of 6 January after becoming furious at Pence for refusing to do him a final favor.
  • Meanwhile, the House select committee investigating the Capitol attack has recommended the criminal prosecution of Jeffrey Clark.

Here is the coordination between trump and the cult attempt planners in Willard hotel. It was a deliberate attempt to subvert a Constitutionally required process. WHERE IS GARLAND!
Weren't a bunch of the Insurrectionists staying at the Willard?

Wow. I'm well known around here as a Never Trumper, but even I don't believe Trump conspired and planned the insurrection.

Was he hoping for a protest? Yes. Was he hoping for violence? Who knows. Did he actually PLAN the violence? That's crazy talk.
He planned to stop the certification of Biden, first by getting Pence to stop it and then to do whatever it takes.. That is detestable and Un-American. He watched with glee FOR HOURS. I hope the House Select committee gets to the bottom of it before he runs out the clock...ONCE AGAIN.

You have your opinion, I have mine. Bannon was behind it and trump used him as his chief planner. Bannon foretold the day on his radio show. I appreciate your opinion, g5000, but their is nothing trump would not do to stay in power. He saw the noose for his beloved Vice-President and did nothing FOR HOURS. He watched police beaten and sprayed with bear spray and did nothing FOR HOURS.

I was off work that day and glued to the tube. I was texting with a friend who had been a Vietnam protester in the day. He kept saying, "The reinforcements are gonna take these people down, like they did us in the 60's." I did not happen FOR HOURS."

Weren't a bunch of the Insurrectionists staying at the Willard?
There was a "War Room" there. trump called it multiple times before the attack. Of course this was all planned. And trump had been instigating it for months with his BIG LIE.

Wow, lookit all the tRumpling retards jump to his defense.
The best defense is that the Jan 6th riot was no insurrection.

You don’t overthrow a government with a mob of unarmed over enthusiastic people. Plus taking over the Capitol Building would hardly overthrow the most powerful government on the planet to begin with.

In passing I have no problems with peaceful demonstrations but draw the line when it comes to riots.

Hopefully dumb Don gets charged with treason. Then with any luck so will Ears, Hill, and old Joe. Nothing would be better for the nation.
It kills me that you actually believe that scenario is in the cards.

The best defense is that the Jan 6th riot was no insurrection.

You don’t overthrow a government with a mob of unarmed over enthusiastic people. Plus taking over the Capitol Building would hardly overthrow the most powerful government on the planet to begin with.

In passing I have no problems with peaceful demonstrations but draw the line when it comes to riots.
The purpose was to stop the Biden certification. That is what they stated loud and clear. Not sure what you call stopping the installment of a fairly elected government through violence. You got a definition for that?

The purpose was to stop the Biden certification. That is what they stated loud and clear. Not sure what you call stopping the installment of a fairly elected government through violence. You got a definition for that?
No I don’t have a definition for “stopping the installment of a fairly elected government through violence” but it is not an insurrection. Riot is the closest I can come.

Oh by the way, the secret code word to begin the insurrection was "Covfefe."

Don't ask me how I know that. I categorically deny being there.
No it was not!

It was “ Stolen Election “ and I was the guy that was hiding under his bed that forgot the secret handshake was a three time knock on the head…

Anyhoo, when will the OP finally realize Trump will never be charged of any crime?

• Why is this significant? Trump’s remarks reveal a direct line from the White House and the command center at the Willard. The conversations also show Trump’s thoughts appear to be in line with the motivations of the pro-Trump mob that carried out the Capitol attack.
  • When did Trump make the calls? He phoned his lieutenants at the Willard sometime between the late evening on 5 January and the early hours of 6 January after becoming furious at Pence for refusing to do him a final favor.
  • Meanwhile, the House select committee investigating the Capitol attack has recommended the criminal prosecution of Jeffrey Clark.

Here is the coordination between trump and the cult attempt planners in Willard hotel. It was a deliberate attempt to subvert a Constitutionally required process. WHERE IS GARLAND!
Obviously, Trump was calling the Hotel to order General Milley to Nuke Pelosi and the Chinese communists on January 6.

Forum List

Back