trump called aides at the Willard motel several times before the January 6th attack on the Capitol

If the committee can get someone to testify that trump was happily watching his mob attack the Capitol...they can prove criminal intent. It has been used to prosecute many of those who carried out the attack.

Remember...Cheney has seen all the evidence the Committee has. trump was giddy watching the attack....he instigated it and he ignored multiple calls to stop it.

Yep, sounds great to me! Go Liz!

1639624993826.png

If the committee can get someone to testify that trump was happily watching his mob attack the Capitol...they can prove criminal intent. It has been used to prosecute many of those who carried out the attack.

Remember...Cheney has seen all the evidence the Committee has. trump was giddy watching the attack....he instigated it and he ignored multiple calls to stop it.
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

From your link..

Cheney, the Republican vice chair of the House committee investigating January 6, called attention to a federal statute making it illegal to obstruct an official proceeding.

Aint that special? SOOO -- when THOUSANDS of leftists OCCUPIED the Capitol complex and REFUSED TO LEAVE during the Kavanaugh hearings, they were not "obstructing an official proceeding? 300 of them cuffed and CARRIED OUT. Blocked senate offices/hallways and the rotunda.

Those silly kids had all charges DROPPED and their RECORDS EXPUNGED. Why the diff?

Need an answer here...............................................................................................
which will NEVER COME..

I have a better chance of waking with AOC in my bed after a long night of passionate love making and her turning Republican than you ever seeing Trump in Prison…

I would have said Orange but he wears that color already…

I know what you were shooting for there as an analogy, but it's probably not credible is it? LOL.. FUNNY? Yeah..

If ya ever get the chance -- just ask her if she wants to see some seeds growing at your place. She gets stoked by little things like that.

I know what you were shooting for there as an analogy, but it's probably not credible is it? LOL.. FUNNY? Yeah..
Well I wrote Ana de Armas name so much that I had to use someone that would shock everyone enough to realize that ain’t happening and neither is Trump going to Prison…

I mean seriously if George W. Bush never made it to The Hague who in their correct mindset would believe Trump will be behind bars for anything?

Trump has been on the National scene since the 1970’s, and not once has he made the mistake to the point he would be put behind bars…

Oh, as for my chances with AOC, well I have better chance with a twenty dollar hooker than her but a man can have his nightmares!

( I know and I will sit like a good dog )

If the committee can get someone to testify that trump was happily watching his mob attack the Capitol...
DREAM ON Fly Boy, it is just their word against Trump's.

they can prove criminal intent.
No crime was committed by a President wanting a fair election or believing he won and wanting to stay in office. To prove criminal intent, first you have to prove the election really was on the up and up despite 200 HUGE irregularities AND that Trump KNEW it!

It has been used to prosecute many of those who carried out the attack.
You mean those people getting a misdemeanor trespass charge against them? The 1/6 commission is DOA fool--- even Nancy admits everyone she picked was chosen for their PREJUDICE and bias against Trump, even hate, no court in the land would accept so partial a jury of "investigators." And now they were caught tampering with evidence. They are so fucking scared that Trump could still run again, AND WOULD WIN, they are just hoping to smear his name in the media to sour his 2024 chances. GOOD FUCKING LUCK.

funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif

TICK...TOCK... 2024 is just around the corner and NOTHING can be done to stop him...
Looks like he tried to overthrow our democratically elected representative republic. Our votes would have never counted for crap again. If he went against our constitution and his oath once, (and many think he did more than once) one more shot would be a 50/50 chance at the ending of this 250 year plus experiment, ruled by the guidance of our founding fathers. in favor of rule by brute power to manipulate it outside the bounds of that document, we govern by. There is no way the country will let that happen.
You'd best find a republican that wholeheartedly supports the constitution and is of good enough character, they won't crack and go for the power grab.

While rubbing her clit maniacally.

YOU NAZIS GOT HIM THIS TIME...

SOOO -- when THOUSANDS of leftists OCCUPIED the Capitol complex and REFUSED TO LEAVE during the Kavanaugh hearings, they were not "obstructing an official proceeding? 300 of them cuffed and CARRIED OUT. Blocked senate offices/hallways and the rotunda. Those silly kids had all charges DROPPED and their RECORDS EXPUNGED. Why the diff?

Don't forget that Kammy helped bail some of them out of jail. Also, don't forget last year the day after Floyd died, there was a protest of thousands outside the WH where several secret service and other staff got injured that it got so bad there that they moved President Trump down to the basement bunker for his safety. And the Left CELEBRATED it.

Looks like he tried to overthrow our democratically elected representative republic. Our votes would have never counted for crap again. If he went against our constitution and his oath once, (and many think he did more than once) one more shot would be a 50/50 chance at the ending of this 250 year plus experiment, ruled by the guidance of our founding fathers. in favor of rule by brute power to manipulate it outside the bounds of that document, we govern by. There is no way the country will let that happen.
You'd best find a republican that wholeheartedly supports the constitution and is of good enough character, they won't crack and go for the power grab.
I agree, if by "Republicans" you mean "Democrats".

Forum List

Back