trump called aides at the Willard motel several times before the January 6th attack on the Capitol

I am not sure where you are going with this.

Sore Loser Donald had confabs with advisors on how to remain in power. Okay. Some of their recommendations were batshit insane and against the Constitution.

As far as I know, none of those batshit crazy plans were put into motion.

Or are you trying to say there is some connection between these conversations and the insurrection at the Capitol?

I do blame Trump for priming the riot pump from the day he lost until January 6. And he all but outright told them to riot during his speech to the crowd on January 6. He also told the rubes he would be marching with them to the Capitol. Lie #456,389,246.

Then Trump went back to watch TV. That's how he experiences the world. And while the insurrection was taking place, he couldn't pull himself away from the TV. This is what happens when we elect a game show host.

Trump could have stopped the insurrection by marching down there as he promised. He could have stopped it at any moment by getting his fat ass down there after it started, and five people would be alive today who aren't. Including his blessed martyr Saint Babbitt.

Was Trump so desperate that he didn't stop the riot because he was hoping it would succeed? I'm just putting the question out there, as Tucker Carlson likes to say.

I don't see any additional sinister significance as far as the phone confabs are concerned. The Whiner-in-Chief was grasping at holographic straws until the last minutes.

Actually, Nancy could have stopped them from getting close to Congress but she wanted videos to con gullible leftists craving to be told what to think. Works on you morons everytime.

The Dems...

4ec660094ba97f36e8b6d22a209c5932c3a874ba.gifv

The strawberries……

I am not sure where you are going with this.

Sore Loser Donald had confabs with advisors on how to remain in power. Okay. Some of their recommendations were batshit insane and against the Constitution.

As far as I know, none of those batshit crazy plans were put into motion.

Or are you trying to say there is some connection between these conversations and the insurrection at the Capitol?

I do blame Trump for priming the riot pump from the day he lost until January 6. And he all but outright told them to riot during his speech to the crowd on January 6. He also told the rubes he would be marching with them to the Capitol. Lie #456,389,246.

Then Trump went back to watch TV. That's how he experiences the world. And while the insurrection was taking place, he couldn't pull himself away from the TV. This is what happens when we elect a game show host.

Trump could have stopped the insurrection by marching down there as he promised. He could have stopped it at any moment by getting his fat ass down there after it started, and five people would be alive today who aren't. Including his blessed martyr Saint Babbitt.

Was Trump so desperate that he didn't stop the riot because he was hoping it would succeed? I'm just putting the question out there, as Tucker Carlson likes to say.

I don't see any additional sinister significance as far as the phone confabs are concerned. The Whiner-in-Chief was grasping at holographic straws until the last minutes.
I am not sure how Planning and conspiring to Attack the US Capitol is not a crime? As it is with the Mafia, the foot soldiers who actually implemented the attack are being prosecuted. The Hit Man goes down while the Mafia Boss denies everything. If the connection can be made that trump conspired with his allies to stop the certification of Joe Biden, that is "conspiracy against the United States."

I am not sure how Planning and conspiring to Attack the US Capitol is not a crime?
You think Trump planned and conspired to make the insurrection happen?

I just want to be sure that is what you are saying.

Butthurt Jim thread #389,483. More lunacy.
Seems to me...you trumpsters are the ones with Butthurt. You cannot admit your chosen one lost. You whine and cry about some kind of voter fraud that never occurred...

We will post what a treasonous SOB trump is until he stops lying and/or goes away. COUNT ON IT POS!

Seems to me...you trumpsters are the ones with Butthurt. You cannot admit your chosen one lost. You whine and cry about some kind of voter fraud that never occurred...

We will post what a treasonous SOB trump is until he stops lying and/or goes away. COUNT ON IT POS!
More butthurt. Where did I mention the election here TDS sufferer? Count on your needing the economy size of this you idiotic peon....

1638316704071.jpeg

You think Trump planned and conspired to make the insurrection happen?

I just want to be sure that is what you are saying.
You make up your mind. Yes, I think he did and that is why he is fighting so hard to keep records secret.

The answer is pretty obvious. Trump gave the secret code word to begin the insurrection. At that point, the QAnon Shaman put on his buffalo horns and led the crowd into the Capitol. They were going to take some hostages, but the cowardly Democrats barricaded themselves inside. Ashli Babbit was about to set her flag on fire to smoke them out, but her Bic lighter wouldn't light, and she was shot by some Negro in a suit.

After that, everyone went to the lake and made some Smores.

Trump preparing the troops

And we will continue to point out your deranged TDS "WE GOT HIM THIS TIME" Pathetic hackery.

CxzRW9s.gif

Actually, Nancy could have stopped them from getting close to Congress but she wanted videos to con gullible leftists craving to be told what to think. Works on you morons everytime.
Yea, she wanted those animals to hunt her down, right asswipe?

• Why is this significant? Trump’s remarks reveal a direct line from the White House and the command center at the Willard. The conversations also show Trump’s thoughts appear to be in line with the motivations of the pro-Trump mob that carried out the Capitol attack.
  • When did Trump make the calls? He phoned his lieutenants at the Willard sometime between the late evening on 5 January and the early hours of 6 January after becoming furious at Pence for refusing to do him a final favor.
  • Meanwhile, the House select committee investigating the Capitol attack has recommended the criminal prosecution of Jeffrey Clark.

Here is the coordination between trump and the cult attempt planners in Willard hotel. It was a deliberate attempt to subvert a Constitutionally required process. WHERE IS GARLAND!
This proves what, precisely?

Serious question.

Forum List

Back