trump called aides at the Willard motel several times before the January 6th attack on the Capitol

Trump said it. And it's on a recording, dumb fuck.

No, he sure didn't.

You Nazis spread this lie 8 months ago, then the transcripts were released, you slithered back into your sewer - but now you think it's safe to rehash your fucking lies.

See, this is a pattern with you filthy scum. You tell an outrageous lie, it gets debunked, then you wait and act as if it were proven facts.

You traitors are such sleazy fucks.

{But that’s the difference in the votes. But we’ve had hundreds of thousands of ballots that we’re able to actually — we’ll get you a pretty accurate number. You don’t need much of a number because the number that in theory I lost by, the margin would be 11,779. But you also have a substantial numbers of people, thousands and thousands, who went to the voting place on November 3, were told they couldn’t vote, were told they couldn’t vote because a ballot had been put on their name. And you know that’s very, very, very, very sad.}

See, you Nazi cvnts are liars by your nature, psychopaths without the genes that create integrity among decent people.

So, you pretend that the Russian Collusion attempted coup never happened and the fake "whistleblower" attempted coup never happened? :lmao: :rofl:

Clown
There's a difference between trying to unseat someone using The Law and legislative process, versus fomenting Insurrection... a$$hat...
R.18991e34c874f0ee09990a49caadfcc2
I ask for evidence to support your claim that the election of November 3, 2020, was rigged, and you respond with a meme...

Yep... just like Cool Hand Luke... you keep comin' back, with a handful-a-nuthin'...

There's a difference between trying to unseat someone using The Law and legislative process, versus fomenting Insurrection... a$$hat...

I ask for evidence to support your claim that the election of November 3, 2020, was rigged, and you respond with a meme...

Yep... just like Cool Hand Luke... you keep comin' back, with a handful-a-nuthin'...

No, you just spewed some Nazi hating points.

Now you are trying to erect what you stupidly think is a straw Man.

But unlike "voter suppression" that you moron fascists claim all the time, evidence of election irregularities are both common and compelling.

{

Months after Trump complaints, some courts are finding irregularities in 2020 elections​

Michigan, Wisconsin and Virginia court actions show some absentee ballot procedures imposed by Democrats violated state laws.}

You don't give a fuck, you're just going to lie anyway - it's what you Nazi filth do.

You can't be reasoned with - you're not reasonable or decent people.

You can't be compromised with - you're evil fucks who seek the end of this nation and the end of individual liberty. You can't be coexisted with, you are parasites who seek to kill your host.

No, we have to treat you like we treated your brother Nazis in 1944, and how we treated you when you waged the first civil war against us.

But this time, don't let you evil fucks rise from the ashes.

No, you just spewed some Nazi hating points.

Now you are trying to erect what you stupidly think is a straw Man.
(a) distinguishing before process at-law versus (b) violent Insurrection is NOT a Straw Man; it is an effective refutation of your False Equivalency.
But unlike "voter suppression" that you moron fascists claim all the time, evidence of election irregularities are both common and compelling.
Morons? Granted, may working the Left side of the aisle are, indeed, morons. But they still hold the advantage over vast legions of Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers.

The sun rises in the east. The sun sets in the west. Water is wet. Ice is cold. And there are ALWAYS voting irregularities in large-scale American voting.

Dog bites Man.

YOUR trouble is, that you could not produce compelling and credible evidence of irregularities anywhere NEAR sufficient to change the outcome.

You failed to produce evidence of substantive and outcome-changing irregularities or fraud in any of sixty-plus court challenges - post election.

Your cases - all of them - got laughed out of court in one jurisdiction after another - many of them by Republican (and even Rump-appointed) judges.

Hell... even the Conservative-Republican -dominated US Supreme Court - including Rump-appointed Justices... told your idiot lawyers to go away.

You failed to show fraud and irregularity on a scale anywhere NEAR substantive enough to have mattered. You failed. Bigly.

Months after Trump complaints, some courts are finding irregularities in 2020 elections
Michigan, Wisconsin and Virginia court actions show some absentee ballot procedures imposed by Democrats violated state laws.}
Then (a) tally-up the votes thus affected them (b) come back and tell us whether it was enough to alter the outcome in those jurisdictions.

You don't give a fuck, you're just going to lie anyway - it's what you Nazi filth do.
Incorrect. I care a great deal.

You find evidence of fraud and violations of law? Sue 'em. Take 'em to a grand jury. Prosecute their a$$e$ off. They deserve it.

Unfortunately for you, what you call "lies" are merely "reality"... there was not fraud nor irregularity on a scale sufficient to prop-up your failed Con-Man.

And, given what you trailer-trash did on January 6, 2021... it's a good bet you wouldn't recognize a genuine Nazi unless you looked in the mirror.

You can't be reasoned with - you're not reasonable or decent people.
Translation: You refuse to subscribe to my position, and my side has no defense for what it did on January 6, 2021, so I'll try to paint you as unreasonable.

I am both reasonable (I am not hyper-partisan, unlike you) and I am considered 'decent' by family and friends and neighbors and colleagues and work-mates.

You can't be compromised with
There is no middle-ground nor compromise with traitorous un-American phukks who broke faith and soiled our sacred tradition of Peaceful Transfer of Power.

You're not Oath Keepers... you're Oath Breakers... and those of you who actually acted are vile traitorous scum, damned forevermore in the eyes of History.

Compromise with traitors? Not a frigging chance. You were conned. You were played. You're delusional. You're so Orange that you can't even see it.

- you're evil fucks who seek the end of this nation
Incorrect. I actually support much of the Trump agenda (Illegals, China, Manufacturing, Alliances, etc.). But you've got the wrong Front-Man.

And... given your support of a cowardly Con-Man who had to slink out of Washington on January 20, 2021... I doubt you understand what 'Evil' actually is.

and the end of individual liberty.
Incorrect. You have been listening to far too much Bannon and Levine and Hannity and O'Reilly and Fox to have a sane opinion on the subject.
You can't be coexisted with...
Ahhhhh... setting the stage for a Justified Jihad, are we, pi$$ant? You're a joke. You're not Crusaders. You're Jihadists.

you are parasites who seek to kill your host.
Ahhhhh... dehumanizing your political adversaries in order to justify killing them? Verdammt Juden, eh?
No, we have to treat you like we treated your brother Nazis in 1944
People who broke faith with The People and their Republic and its Constitution on January 6, 2021 - the Insurrectionists - are the true Nazis here.
, and how we treated you when you waged the first civil war against us.
Trying to position yourselves post-facto as the Union rather than the Confederacy? Too late, Princess... FAR too late for that.
But this time, don't let you evil fucks rise from the ashes.
You are in desperate need of psychiatric intervention. Seek help.

(a) distinguishing before process at-law versus (b) violent Insurrection is NOT a Straw Man; it is an effective refutation of your False Equivalency.

The only violent and armed insurrection in the last decade was by you Nazi fucks in CHAZ/CHOP

Morons? Granted, may working the Left side of the aisle are, indeed, morons. But they still hold the advantage over vast legions of Orange Kool-Aid Drinkers.

Trump represented what decent Americans care about.

One of the areas that you Nazis show the greatest stupidity in, is thinking that Trump DEFINES what decent people believe. He merely agreed with us and was the first president in 50 years to keep most of his promises. He would have kept far more if not for the treason by you Nazis.

The sun rises in the east. The sun sets in the west. Water is wet. Ice is cold. And there are ALWAYS voting irregularities in large-scale American voting.

There are but two genders and human offspring are both alive and human.

Scientific fact is generally a challenge for you of the Reich.
Dog bites Man.

YOUR trouble is, that you could not produce compelling and credible evidence of irregularities anywhere NEAR sufficient to change the outcome.

The weasel by the fascists.

Voter fraud is like cockroaches (no offense to cockroaches in comparing them to democrats) - for every one you see, there are 10,000 you don't.

You failed to produce evidence of substantive and outcome-changing irregularities or fraud in any of sixty-plus court challenges - post election.

Your cases - all of them - got laughed out of court in one jurisdiction after another - many of them by Republican (and even Rump-appointed) judges.

The courts refused to engage in the election - a cowardly move and in my opinion dereliction of their oath

Hell... even the Conservative-Republican -dominated US Supreme Court - including Rump-appointed Justices... told your idiot lawyers to go away.

You failed to show fraud and irregularity on a scale anywhere NEAR substantive enough to have mattered. You failed. Bigly.

Then (a) tally-up the votes thus affected them (b) come back and tell us whether it was enough to alter the outcome in those jurisdictions.

Incorrect. I care a great deal.

You care about your Reich - not the Republic

You find evidence of fraud and violations of law? Sue 'em. Take 'em to a grand jury. Prosecute their a$$e$ off. They deserve it.

Unfortunately for you, what you call "lies" are merely "reality"... there was not fraud nor irregularity on a scale sufficient to prop-up your failed Con-Man.

And yet we still see no evidence from you Nazis of this "voter suppression" you are always crowing about.

And, given what you trailer-trash did on January 6, 2021... it's a good bet you wouldn't recognize a genuine Nazi unless you looked in the mirror.

After the year long Kristallnacht you have engaged in, denying what you are is a bit silly.

Even your response to the Reichstag fire, which was a protest that had some rioting involved, shows that you are Nazis.

700 political prisoners.

Translation: You refuse to subscribe to my position, and my side has no defense for what it did on January 6, 2021, so I'll try to paint you as unreasonable.

Your position is that of the democrat Reich.

I am both reasonable (I am not hyper-partisan, unlike you) and I am considered 'decent' by family and friends and neighbors and colleagues and work-mates.

There is no middle-ground nor compromise with traitorous un-American phukks who broke faith and soiled our sacred tradition of Peaceful Transfer of Power.

Preach it Nazi!

1639850426877.png

Oh, but that's different because Uber Alles Democrat

You're not Oath Keepers... you're Oath Breakers... and those of you who actually acted are vile traitorous scum, damned forevermore in the eyes of History.

I've made no oaths to promote the filthy democrat Reich.

I defend the United States Constitution from traitorous fucks like you.

Compromise with traitors? Not a frigging chance. You were conned. You were played. You're delusional. You're so Orange that you can't even see it.

Seig Heil indeed, herr democrat

Incorrect. I actually support much of the Trump agenda (Illegals, China, Manufacturing, Alliances, etc.). But you've got the wrong Front-Man.

And... given your support of a cowardly Con-Man who had to slink out of Washington on January 20, 2021... I doubt you understand what 'Evil' actually is.

The greatest evil in my lifetime is the creation and release of a biological weapon created in the Wuhan lab used to destroy the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong and to oust Donald Trump who damaged Imperial China.

Then Xi's man was installed using the most questionable election in the history of the nation.

Incorrect. You have been listening to far too much Bannon and Levine and Hannity and O'Reilly and Fox to have a sane opinion on the subject.

Ahhhhh... setting the stage for a Justified Jihad, are we, pi$$ant? You're a joke. You're not Crusaders. You're Jihadists.

Ahhhhh... dehumanizing your political adversaries in order to justify killing them? Verdammt Juden, eh?

If we take Mein Kampf and replace each instance of "Juden" with "White" we have the platform of the democrat party.

How is that "Final Solution" to the white people problem progressing, skippy?

People who broke faith with The People and their Republic and its Constitution on January 6, 2021 - the Insurrectionists - are the true Nazis here.

Should protesting against your Riech be an automatic death sentence. kind of like you did to Ashli Babbett?

You have already revoked the 1st amendment and hold as political prisoners those who demonstrate against your filthy Reich. Will you begin summary executions in the streets?

Trying to position yourselves post-facto as the Union rather than the Confederacy? Too late, Princess... FAR too late for that.

Too ignorant to grasp that Lincoln was a Republican, and that you filthy fucks recently tried to tear down his statue

You are in desperate need of psychiatric intervention. Seek help.
I notice that you Nazis always accuse your enemies of mental illness when you fail to support your Reich.

The only violent and armed insurrection in the last decade was by you Nazi fucks in CHAZ/CHOP

Trump represented what decent Americans care about.

One of the areas that you Nazis show the greatest stupidity in, is thinking that Trump DEFINES what decent people believe. He merely agreed with us and was the first president in 50 years to keep most of his promises. He would have kept far more if not for the treason by you Nazis.

There are but two genders and human offspring are both alive and human.

Scientific fact is generally a challenge for you of the Reich.

The weasel by the fascists.

Voter fraud is like cockroaches (no offense to cockroaches in comparing them to democrats) - for every one you see, there are 10,000 you don't.

The courts refused to engage in the election - a cowardly move and in my opinion dereliction of their oath

You care about your Reich - not the Republic

And yet we still see no evidence from you Nazis of this "voter suppression" you are always crowing about.

After the year long Kristallnacht you have engaged in, denying what you are is a bit silly.

Even your response to the Reichstag fire, which was a protest that had some rioting involved, shows that you are Nazis.

700 political prisoners.

Your position is that of the democrat Reich.

Preach it Nazi!

View attachment 577122

Oh, but that's different because Uber Alles Democrat

I've made no oaths to promote the filthy democrat Reich.

I defend the United States Constitution from traitorous fucks like you.

Seig Heil indeed, herr democrat

The greatest evil in my lifetime is the creation and release of a biological weapon created in the Wuhan lab used to destroy the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong and to oust Donald Trump who damaged Imperial China.

Then Xi's man was installed using the most questionable election in the history of the nation.

If we take Mein Kampf and replace each instance of "Juden" with "White" we have the platform of the democrat party.

How is that "Final Solution" to the white people problem progressing, skippy?

Should protesting against your Riech be an automatic death sentence. kind of like you did to Ashli Babbett?

You have already revoked the 1st amendment and hold as political prisoners those who demonstrate against your filthy Reich. Will you begin summary executions in the streets?

Too ignorant to grasp that Lincoln was a Republican, and that you filthy fucks recently tried to tear down his statue

I notice that you Nazis always accuse your enemies of mental illness when you fail to support your Reich.
You are a sick low-intelligence phukk and I'm done dealing with you... punk... your nose is so far up Rump's backside that it's pathetic to watch...

Your excuse-making and hyperbole in support of your Orange Baboon-God are typical of the low-brow trailer-trash propping-up your Orange POS...

You're not terribly good at this distract and deflect business... although I'm sure you think you are... now... go bother somebody else, lightweight...

Last edited:
You are a sick low-intelligence phukk and I'm done dealing with you... punk... your nose is so far up Rump's backside that it's pathetic to watch...

Your excuse-making and hyperbole in support of your Orange Baboon-God are typical of the low-brow trailer-trash propping-up your Orange POS...

You're not terribly good at this distract and deflect business... although I'm sure you think you are... now... go bother somebody else, lightweight...

Poor Nazi, outraged that normals call you out on what you are...

Rudy came to the courts with evidence, but the liberal judges wouldn't listen.
And when he took that same "evidence" to courts presided-over by Conservative judges? Tell us when happened then?

------

Evidence is evidence. Either it is sufficient at-law or it is not. Politics has nothing to do with it. Apparently, your Leaky Hair Mouthpiece didn't have diddly-squat.

What is the punishment for "in line thoughts"?
That's kind of what we are trying to figure out, as a country.

What should the punishment be, for a sitting president who tries to abuse the power of his office to overturn the election he lost?

The world is watching...

Forum List

Back