Trump Bribery Investigation Announcement

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Attorney Generals for Maryland and Washington, DC. have scheduled the announcement of bribery complaints against the President of the United States in the form of a lawsuit which will instigate an investigation and seek judgment in the courts in regards to the charges of bribery being committed by the President. The AG's have scheduled their announcements for noon, today, 6/12/17

Attorney Generals for Maryland and Washington, DC. have scheduled the announcement of bribery complaints against the President of the United States in the form of a lawsuit which will instigate an investigation and seek judgment in the courts in regards to the charges of bribery being committed by the President. The AG's have scheduled their announcements for noon, today, 6/12/17

Bribery for what?

The charges would not be as he was president idiot! As at the time of the claim he was not president. Charge will go nowhere as one former ag of the one state approached and asked for money. Thus he did not commit bribery she committed extortion. She was removed from office already.

Last edited:

A link would be appreciated.

A link would be appreciated.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/337366-dc-maryland-attorneys-general-to-file-suit-against-trump

Trump is probably the only president in history to be sued for ripping people off by thousands of people. Millions paid out because of his college scam.
Probably the only president to be sued for not paying his workers
Probably the only president to run and win during the campaign to be accused by a dozen woman of sexual assault.
Probably the only president to suck Putins dick

And the list goes on...Conservatives are fucking insane.

I always said that Trump will never last a full term. He is too weird, crude, and not up to the job. It is one scandal after another.

Trump already did is job. He kept Hillary out of the White House.

Who has the delusion and fantasy that trump can get through a deposition without telling lies? It's like putting jelly beans and cookies in front of a toddler.

I always said that Trump will never last a full term. He is too weird, crude, and not up to the job. It is one scandal after another.
/----- You funny little man. Libs create fake scandals out of whole cloth then complain Trump has too many scandals.
cry baby.jpg

/----- Poster ELOY shot Pres Lincoln, steered the iceberg into the Titanic, blew up the Hindenburg, started WWI and WWII, robbed the local 7 - 11, texts while driving, forgot his Mommy's birthday AGAIN, kicked a puppy and blew his nose on the Parson's sleeve. With ELOY it's one scandal after another.

yea, now if just some of them were true.

when you KNOW the media is after you and the alt-left doesn't give a shit about anything but their own inner ID - you can rest assured the muck flung about will be mostly a lie.

but if you don't like trump, hey. make it true. you can giggle in peace that way at how clever you are.

i'm not a trump fan and i think he does some seriously stupid shit at times, but the crap the alt-left puts on him as if it were true is doing nothing to me but making me want to support base rights even harder. you see, i don't care if i like someone or not, they get the same rights we all do.

would that others could remember that.

Who has the delusion and fantasy that trump can get through a deposition without telling lies? It's like putting jelly beans and cookies in front of a toddler.
who has the delusion that trump can make a tweet without the alt-left wetting themselves anger?

He pulled us out of the Paris Accords. With that one move he's done more good than Obama, Bush, and Clinton put together.

Trump is probably the only president in history to be sued for ripping people off by thousands of people. Millions paid out because of his college scam.
Probably the only president to be sued for not paying his workers
Probably the only president to run and win during the campaign to be accused by a dozen woman of sexual assault.
Probably the only president to suck Putins dick

And the list goes on...Conservatives are fucking insane.

Yeah...you forgot , Whitewater, the Travel Office....the clinton's are the biggest criminals in this country...bill clinton raped at least 3 women and sexually assaulted at least a dozen others..that we know of...........

New Topics

Forum List

Back