Trump Bribery Investigation Announcement

Attorney Generals for Maryland and Washington, DC. have scheduled the announcement of bribery complaints against the President of the United States in the form of a lawsuit which will instigate an investigation and seek judgment in the courts in regards to the charges of bribery being committed by the President. The AG's have scheduled their announcements for noon, today, 6/12/17

I love the stench of desperation in the morning.
The trump cult is always in a state of desperation, so today's news is no beg deal for them. I agree however, it is interesting to watch them in desperation here at USMB in the early morning. Even your post pretending it is no big deal that a historically first lawsuit against a President is being filed could be considered an act of desperation.

Attorney Generals for Maryland and Washington, DC. have scheduled the announcement of bribery complaints against the President of the United States in the form of a lawsuit which will instigate an investigation and seek judgment in the courts in regards to the charges of bribery being committed by the President. The AG's have scheduled their announcements for noon, today, 6/12/17

The trump cult is always in a state of desperation, so today's news is no beg deal for them. I agree however, it is interesting to watch them in desperation here at USMB in the early morning. Even your post pretending it is no big deal that a historically first lawsuit against a President is being filed could be considered an act of desperation.
There's no desperation on our side, Campy. Trump is guilty of winning, that's what this is about. Doesn't take a rocket scientist. But 10,000 accusations have fallen flat so far so ....

Of course it is, just ask you. Actually kid, I'm poking the bear from the outside. You folks are so desperate you can't see straight. Of course this entire dog and pony show is to distract the masses. They count on your pavlovian response to every little detail, real or not and you dutifully fall right into line.

I always said that Trump will never last a full term. He is too weird, crude, and not up to the job. It is one scandal after another.

Trump already did is job. He kept Hillary out of the White House.
Wrong; FBI Director Comey made sure Hillary lost the Electoral College vote.

Come on, Eloy...Hillary lost the election because she sucked as a candidate! No message other than ignore my scandals and elect me because I'm a woman! She spent far more than Trump did...had the media totally on her side...had the Obama Administration doing it's level best to protect her...had the GOP candidate that she wanted to run against...and she still lost badly! Blaming Comey is just as pathetic as the rest of the things that Hillary has tried to trot out there as excuses!
Hillary Clinton was heading for victory when Comey told the nation only days before the election that he needed to reopen an investigation into the emails. You know this as well as the next person.

And why did he tell the nation that, Eloy? Because thousands of her emails were found on Anthony Weiner's lap top that the FBI had seized as they investigated him for sexting to a minor? Emails that contained classified information? If he doesn't inform the American public of how reckless Clinton and her aides had been with our classified information...then he's not giving them knowledge they should have when deciding if she's fit to be President! All Comey did was reveal the truth...something he DIDN'T do when he caved to Loretta Lynch and called the investigation into Clinton an FBI "matter"!
The e-mail thing was bogus but by the time the FBI Director Comey retracted his leaking, Hillary was mortally wounded.

...and we have the next attempt to remove Trump from office.

Looks like the Dem strategy is to simply filibuster the President with bullshit investigations.

People swore by the Trump/Russia thing...what happened?

Your a retard. Both AG's have to prove harm. Both cases will get tossed.

Looks like the Dem strategy is to simply filibuster the President with bullshit investigations.

I wish some of the PAC's would dig up dirt on these guys. Meh.

Bribery is a crime against 'the people' which means everybody is harmed by it, without needing to name either a specific person harmed, or a monetary figure. Think of it like the murder of a man without a family. The harm is to society..

I always said that Trump will never last a full term. He is too weird, crude, and not up to the job. It is one scandal after another.
yea, now if just some of them were true.

when you KNOW the media is after you and the alt-left doesn't give a shit about anything but their own inner ID - you can rest assured the muck flung about will be mostly a lie.

but if you don't like trump, hey. make it true. you can giggle in peace that way at how clever you are.

i'm not a trump fan and i think he does some seriously stupid shit at times, but the crap the alt-left puts on him as if it were true is doing nothing to me but making me want to support base rights even harder. you see, i don't care if i like someone or not, they get the same rights we all do.

would that others could remember that.

This has to do with his failure to divest himself of his business interests and his involvement in promoting his properties while in office. His habit of "dropping in" on events held on his properties, and the unfair use of his Washington Hotel for events hosted by foreign governments.

Not to mention that the right went bat shit crazy inventing scandals against the Clinton and Obama. And not one charge stuck. Republicans are holding hearings on Fast and Furious right now. The IRS investigation went nowhere, as did 7 Benghazi investigations.

Nearly 30 years of investigations against Obama and the Clintons produced one charge - lying about a blow job. And the left sucked it up and went in about their business.

Now that a Republican President is bring investigated, it's the end of the world as we know it and just sooooooo unfair. And in this case you really have elected the biggest crook of a President since Nixon.

Trump Violated Constitution Corruption Clause With Business Deals, Maryland and D.C. Allege in Lawsuit
The suit isn't gonna fly, but really it's just to vex the Large Orange a little. The defense saying Washington and Jefferson probably made money selling farm produce to foreigners is sort of lame, but every recent president has had investments. The difference is they put them in blind trusts. But no ethics law required that. I don't think most of us ever even thought about it until Trump chose not to. It's legal but ... sketchy. Like Trump. LOL

D.C. and Maryland sue Trump, alleging breach of constitutional oath

Case centers on ‘emoluments’ clause of Constitution, barring gifts from foreign governments…….

upload_2017-6-12_10-36-33.png

Already a thread on this....ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Case centers on ‘emoluments’ clause of Constitution, barring gifts from foreign governments…….

upload_2017-6-12_10-36-33.png

Never fails, another scandal for the week...

Your links blocks people with adware..

But here is a video and link for you

Maryland and D.C. sue Trump over foreign payments

Is sassy an American or a republican ?

Bribery is a crime against 'the people' which means everybody is harmed by it, without needing to name either a specific person harmed, or a monetary figure. Think of it like the murder of a man without a family. The harm is to society..

There is no accusation of bribery stupid.

Sorry, it's about emoluments.

The difference is they put them in blind trusts. But no ethics law required that. I don't think most of us ever even thought about it until Trump chose not to. It's legal but ... sketchy. Like Trump. LOL

The real difference is the sheer magnitude of Trumps investments not in trust that remain a source of income . They originally said they would show Trumps income from foreigners, and donate that money to the treasury. Now they refuse to document those amounts.

Yes, and since this is a civil case, both AG's have to show harm. This is a stunt not much more.

when you KNOW the media is after you and the alt-left doesn't give a shit about anything but their own inner ID - you can rest assured the muck flung about will be mostly a lie.

but if you don't like trump, hey. make it true. you can giggle in peace that way at how clever you are.

i'm not a trump fan and i think he does some seriously stupid shit at times, but the crap the alt-left puts on him as if it were true is doing nothing to me but making me want to support base rights even harder. you see, i don't care if i like someone or not, they get the same rights we all do.

This has to do with his failure to divest himself of his business interests and his involvement in promoting his properties while in office. His habit of "dropping in" on events held on his properties, and the unfair use of his Washington Hotel for events hosted by foreign governments.

Not to mention that the right went bat shit crazy inventing scandals against the Clinton and Obama. And not one charge stuck. Republicans are holding hearings on Fast and Furious right now. The IRS investigation went nowhere, as did 7 Benghazi investigations.

Nearly 30 years of investigations against Obama and the Clintons produced one charge - lying about a blow job. And the left sucked it up and went in about their business.

Now that a Republican President is bring investigated, it's the end of the world as we know it and just sooooooo unfair. And in this case you really have elected the biggest crook of a President since Nixon.
oh fucknuggets. this has everything to do with you pulling out of your ass at any given time whatever asinine statement you can make that in the end is pointless whining and holding trump to a standard you'd not someone else to you approved of.

that's it.

oh fucknuggets. this has everything to do with you pulling out of your ass at any given time whatever asinine statement you can make that in the end is pointless whining and holding trump to a standard you'd not someone else to you approved of.

that's it.
Before Trump people knew that American presidents do lie but now we will be expecting presidents to be pathological liars. Trump is setting the bar very low. We now also expect American presidents to use the various departments of state such as the office of the Attorney General, the military, FBI and CIA to do whatever he wants without needing to be checked by the Legislature. The Judiciary cannot be trusted since Trump got his Supreme Court nominee appointed by the Republican Senators. Very Bad.

this is so funny. you guys are politics 24/7. just another thing for trump to embarass you guys on......the next 8 years will be soooo enjoyable.

Before Trump people knew that American presidents do lie but now we will be expecting presidents to be pathological liars. Trump is setting the bar very low. We now also expect American presidents to use the various departments of state such as the office of the Attorney General, the military, FBI and CIA to do whatever he wants without needing to be checked by the Legislature. The Judiciary cannot be trusted since Trump got his Supreme Court nominee appointed by the Republican Senators. Very Bad.

bad for you maybe, but good for the conservative side. in the end we're both in this together and all the division like this is bullshit.

you don't always get your way in life. period. how that got turned around in the last 10+ years i'll never understand.

that's it.
no one lowered the bar like bill cigar clinton.

currupt .... gee, imagine that

D.C. and Maryland sue President Trump, alleging breach of constitutional oath

trump-crying.jpg

I didn't know it would be THIS hard .

Last edited by a moderator:

There's no desperation on our side, Campy. Trump is guilty of winning, that's what this is about. Doesn't take a rocket scientist. But 10,000 accusations have fallen flat so far so ....

Of course it is, just ask you. Actually kid, I'm poking the bear from the outside. You folks are so desperate you can't see straight. Of course this entire dog and pony show is to distract the masses. They count on your pavlovian response to every little detail, real or not and you dutifully fall right into line.

Trump already did is job. He kept Hillary out of the White House.
Wrong; FBI Director Comey made sure Hillary lost the Electoral College vote.

Come on, Eloy...Hillary lost the election because she sucked as a candidate! No message other than ignore my scandals and elect me because I'm a woman! She spent far more than Trump did...had the media totally on her side...had the Obama Administration doing it's level best to protect her...had the GOP candidate that she wanted to run against...and she still lost badly! Blaming Comey is just as pathetic as the rest of the things that Hillary has tried to trot out there as excuses!
Hillary Clinton was heading for victory when Comey told the nation only days before the election that he needed to reopen an investigation into the emails. You know this as well as the next person.

And why did he tell the nation that, Eloy? Because thousands of her emails were found on Anthony Weiner's lap top that the FBI had seized as they investigated him for sexting to a minor? Emails that contained classified information? If he doesn't inform the American public of how reckless Clinton and her aides had been with our classified information...then he's not giving them knowledge they should have when deciding if she's fit to be President! All Comey did was reveal the truth...something he DIDN'T do when he caved to Loretta Lynch and called the investigation into Clinton an FBI "matter"!
The e-mail thing was bogus but by the time the FBI Director Comey retracted his leaking, Hillary was mortally wounded.

I wish some of the PAC's would dig up dirt on these guys. Meh.

Trump Violated Constitution Corruption Clause With Business Deals, Maryland and D.C. Allege in Lawsuit
The suit isn't gonna fly, but really it's just to vex the Large Orange a little. The defense saying Washington and Jefferson probably made money selling farm produce to foreigners is sort of lame, but every recent president has had investments. The difference is they put them in blind trusts. But no ethics law required that. I don't think most of us ever even thought about it until Trump chose not to. It's legal but ... sketchy. Like Trump. LOL

View attachment 132485

View attachment 132485

Never fails, another scandal for the week...

Your links blocks people with adware..

But here is a video and link for you

Maryland and D.C. sue Trump over foreign payments

Is sassy an American or a republican ?

The difference is they put them in blind trusts. But no ethics law required that. I don't think most of us ever even thought about it until Trump chose not to. It's legal but ... sketchy. Like Trump. LOL

The real difference is the sheer magnitude of Trumps investments not in trust that remain a source of income . They originally said they would show Trumps income from foreigners, and donate that money to the treasury. Now they refuse to document those amounts.

Yes, and since this is a civil case, both AG's have to show harm. This is a stunt not much more.

that's it.

that's it.

this is so funny. you guys are politics 24/7. just another thing for trump to embarass you guys on......the next 8 years will be soooo enjoyable.

bad for you maybe, but good for the conservative side. in the end we're both in this together and all the division like this is bullshit.

you don't always get your way in life. period. how that got turned around in the last 10+ years i'll never understand.

that's it.
no one lowered the bar like bill cigar clinton.

currupt .... gee, imagine that

D.C. and Maryland sue President Trump, alleging breach of constitutional oath

trump-crying.jpg

I didn't know it would be THIS hard .
Have know idea how this got posted under my name. I did not post all of this.

GettyImages-85994928.jpg

Tell that to Donald Trump who always gets his way even when he doesn't.

Forum List

Back