Trump Bribery Investigation Announcement

I always said that Trump will never last a full term. He is too weird, crude, and not up to the job. It is one scandal after another.

Trump already did is job. He kept Hillary out of the White House.
And Trump made it harder for any Republican to remain in office because he has shown the nation what conservatism is all about when the hypocrisy is stripped-away.
So it's Trumps fault the media is viciously attacking him.

Phfffffffffft.......

I always said that Trump will never last a full term. He is too weird, crude, and not up to the job. It is one scandal after another.

And Trump made it harder for any Republican to remain in office because he has shown the nation what conservatism is all about when the hypocrisy is stripped-away.

Phfffffffffft.......

Of course...he beat Hillary! He made the main stream media look foolish! It's all his fault!!! THE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attorney Generals for Maryland and Washington, DC. have scheduled the announcement of bribery complaints against the President of the United States in the form of a lawsuit which will instigate an investigation and seek judgment in the courts in regards to the charges of bribery being committed by the President. The AG's have scheduled their announcements for noon, today, 6/12/17

At some point the Republican Party has to reach the point of no return as Drumpf drags them and their name through the sewers on the All Rat's Tour of Washington.
Living in the swer you can't see how deranged the left is now. Just because some liberal asswipes make a claim it doesn't make it true. The fact that the allegations are good enough for the left says it all.

Phfffffffffft.......

Of course...he beat Hillary! He made the main stream media look foolish! It's all his fault!!! THE BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*****THE MEDIA WORKED SO HARD....RIGGING THIS ELECTION AND TRUMP RUINED IT!!!!*****@#$@%##@

Wrong; FBI Director Comey made sure Hillary lost the Electoral College vote.

Come on, Eloy...Hillary lost the election because she sucked as a candidate! No message other than ignore my scandals and elect me because I'm a woman! She spent far more than Trump did...had the media totally on her side...had the Obama Administration doing it's level best to protect her...had the GOP candidate that she wanted to run against...and she still lost badly! Blaming Comey is just as pathetic as the rest of the things that Hillary has tried to trot out there as excuses!

yea, now if just some of them were true.

when you KNOW the media is after you and the alt-left doesn't give a shit about anything but their own inner ID - you can rest assured the muck flung about will be mostly a lie.

but if you don't like trump, hey. make it true. you can giggle in peace that way at how clever you are.

i'm not a trump fan and i think he does some seriously stupid shit at times, but the crap the alt-left puts on him as if it were true is doing nothing to me but making me want to support base rights even harder. you see, i don't care if i like someone or not, they get the same rights we all do.

would that others could remember that.
For someone who is not a Trump fan, you sure take his incompetent, arrogant, boastful, perfidious side.

Come on, Eloy...Hillary lost the election because she sucked as a candidate! No message other than ignore my scandals and elect me because I'm a woman! She spent far more than Trump did...had the media totally on her side...had the Obama Administration doing it's level best to protect her...had the GOP candidate that she wanted to run against...and she still lost badly! Blaming Comey is just as pathetic as the rest of the things that Hillary has tried to trot out there as excuses!
Hillary Clinton was heading for victory when Comey told the nation only days before the election that he needed to reopen an investigation into the emails. You know this as well as the next person.

when you KNOW the media is after you and the alt-left doesn't give a shit about anything but their own inner ID - you can rest assured the muck flung about will be mostly a lie.

but if you don't like trump, hey. make it true. you can giggle in peace that way at how clever you are.

i'm not a trump fan and i think he does some seriously stupid shit at times, but the crap the alt-left puts on him as if it were true is doing nothing to me but making me want to support base rights even harder. you see, i don't care if i like someone or not, they get the same rights we all do.

For someone who is not a Trump fan, you sure take his incompetent, arrogant, boastful, perfidious side.
and i'm sure you see it that way. when you're so mad at someone all other "logic" is gone, that happens.

i want a base set of right / wrong BOTH FUCKING SIDES adhere to. to date i hear the left blow off things like FISA saying MASSIVE OVERREACH OF POWER on obama with "well no charges, must be innocent" but trump isn't even under investigation and yet he must be impeached.

i'm tired of 2 sets of rights for the arguments and people willingly dismissing the rights someone has for no other reason than they don't like them. so when you see me "defend" trump i'm more going against the mob mentality who must have their way regardless of the fact they'd never allow such baseless attacks to come their own way.

think of it what you will.

Which is just it, the US has become insane with partisan politics. How can you people stand this crap any more? How can you stand your govt not working for the people, not working to improve the country, but working to fuck over the other party at all costs?

and i'm sure you see it that way. when you're so mad at someone all other "logic" is gone, that happens.

i want a base set of right / wrong BOTH FUCKING SIDES adhere to. to date i hear the left blow off things like FISA saying MASSIVE OVERREACH OF POWER on obama with "well no charges, must be innocent" but trump isn't even under investigation and yet he must be impeached.

i'm tired of 2 sets of rights for the arguments and people willingly dismissing the rights someone has for no other reason than they don't like them. so when you see me "defend" trump i'm more going against the mob mentality who must have their way regardless of the fact they'd never allow such baseless attacks to come their own way.

Let's see what the courts say. Even a narcissist is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Hillary Clinton was heading for victory when Comey told the nation only days before the election that he needed to reopen an investigation into the emails. You know this as well as the next person.

And why did he tell the nation that, Eloy? Because thousands of her emails were found on Anthony Weiner's lap top that the FBI had seized as they investigated him for sexting to a minor? Emails that contained classified information? If he doesn't inform the American public of how reckless Clinton and her aides had been with our classified information...then he's not giving them knowledge they should have when deciding if she's fit to be President! All Comey did was reveal the truth...something he DIDN'T do when he caved to Loretta Lynch and called the investigation into Clinton an FBI "matter"!

Let's see what the courts say. Even a narcissist is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
and that's all i'm after. BOTH DAMN SIDES are quick to dismiss their own problems as "non-issues" but the other sides issues are critical to the survival of the human race, it seems.

Democrats cut their teeth on phony lawsuits. It's how they drove Sarah Palin out of of office. There are plenty of democrfats to keep the phony lawsuits coming.

Attorney Generals for Maryland and Washington, DC. have scheduled the announcement of bribery complaints against the President of the United States in the form of a lawsuit which will instigate an investigation and seek judgment in the courts in regards to the charges of bribery being committed by the President. The AG's have scheduled their announcements for noon, today, 6/12/17

At some point the Republican Party has to reach the point of no return as Drumpf drags them and their name through the sewers on the All Rat's Tour of Washington.
Living in the swer you can't see how deranged the left is now. Just because some liberal asswipes make a claim it doesn't make it true. The fact that the allegations are good enough for the left says it all.

Hysterical galactic laughter, see Benghazi for further info.

Hysterical galactic laughter, see Benghazi for further info.
The Benghazi hearings are how we found out about Hilly's computer problems. Maybe cost here the election.

I love the stench of desperation in the morning.

The deposition of blabbermouth Donald Jr. should be a hoot. Hopefully, it will be on camera live so we can actually watch that knucklehead put his foot in his mouth.

Forum List

Back