Trump beginning to resemble an ATM machine.

Nit picking MAGAs gotta nit pick.
I just like accuracy.

Golfing gator and Dogosa insisted that he was "Found guilty."

They were wrong. Now they know it.

If that's hard to take, they should have researched it a little.

Besides, what if Trump really is found guilty of something, someday. They wouldn't have thought it's a big deal, becuase they already thought he has been. As so often with Democrats, a lie would have stolen the thunder of the truth.

I helped them partially escape from ignorance.

It isn't even "his company," NPR lied about that. It is a corporation, not a sole ownership.
Hilarious. Company is a general term for commercial enterprise.…like Ford Motor company. They can be incorporated too. You’re silly. Btw, it’s harder to find a corporation guilty of wrong doing. Ask fix News. Trump is the head, he’s in charge.
Amazing how you defend this slime ball.
slime balls defending slime balls.

He wasn't "found guilty." "Found guilty" can happen in a criminal trial, not a civil lawsuit.

Sad thing is that Harpy Eagle, AKA the disgraced Golfing Gator, knows this and is letting you make yourself look foolish.
So, you now claim he’s innocent of any wrong doing ? That’s your claim.

Hilarious. Company is a general term for commercial enterprise.…like Ford Motor company. They can be incorporated too. You’re silly. Btw, it’s harder to find a corporation guilty of wrong doing. Ask fix News. Trump is the head, he’s in charge.
Amazing how you defend this slime ball.
slime balls defending slime balls.
So Joe Biden’s responsible for Laken Riley’s death.

Good, we agree.

Only you would confuse company with corporation and claim they can’t be the same thing dufus.
I never said it as not "a company," I said it isn't "his company." Trump may own a lot of stock, but it is a corporation owned by many people.

Last edited:
So Joe Biden’s responsible for Laken Riley’s death.

Good, we agree.
Spinning your wheels again ?
I never said it as not "a company," I said it isn't "his company." Trump may own a lot of stock, but it is a corporation owned by many people.
Oh, it’s not his company ? According to the article it’s the Trump Organization and “The Trump Organization. is an American privately-owned conglomerate owned byDonald Trump

So who the Fk owns it ? You have list of “share holders”

Btw, just to be clear. Any one singular person owning a business can incorporate. It’s done for legal protection.

So yet, you have shown NPR is wrong.
Your business can be comprised of only you—provided you get along well with yourself. You can be the CEO, Treasurer, Secretary, and the only shareholder of the company. But, just because you’re riding solo, doesn’t mean you’re exempt from following the rules.”

Oh, it’s not his company ? According to the article it’s the Trump Organization and “The Trump Organization. is an American privately-owned conglomerate owned byDonald Trump

Is that the same article that lied and said "found guilty?"

Is that the same article that lied and said "found guilty?"
Yup. It says …..
former president’s company is found guilty of criminal tax fraud

he appears to be the sole owner and is FOUND GUILTY

anything else you need to weasel out of ?

Read..

Former President Donald Trump's company is found guilty of criminal tax fraud​

Yup. It says …..
former president’s company is found guilty of criminal tax fraud

he appears to be the sole owner and is FOUND GUILTY

anything else you need to weasel out of ?
The article lies. Trump was not "found guilty."

He wasn't "found guilty." "Found guilty" can happen in a criminal trial, not a civil lawsuit.

Sad thing is that Harpy Eagle, AKA the disgraced Golfing Gator, knows this and is letting you make yourself look foolish.

post-35889-0-20876500-1447002916.jpg

And you are lying about that as well. There is no stock, it is not a publicly traded company. It is a private company and Trump is the owner of said company...thus it is "HIS COMPANY".

This is a new all time low for you.

Just sad to see you reduced to this sort of lying post after post.

There are no shareholders, it is a private company with one owner.

He knows this, but has to lie because once you start lying you have to keep making up bigger and bigger lies.

Forum List

Back