Trump beginning to resemble an ATM machine.

There are no shareholders, it is a private company with one owner.

He knows this, but has to lie because once you start lying you have to keep making up bigger and bigger lies.
If you can prove that, I’ll admit you are right.

But you, two would rather eat concrete, then admit to being fooled by the media about Trump being “found guilty. “Trump was not “found guilty” of anything. He might be, someday. When a if that happens, I’ll say yes he was found guilty.

I guess that’s the difference between having a position that I’ve thought through and can defend And blurt posting stuff out on the Internet, and then sticking to it no matter what.

But you, two would rather eat concrete, then admit to being fooled by the media about Trump being “found guilty. “Trump was not “found guilty” of anything. He might be, someday. When a if that happens, I’ll say yes he was found guilty.

You are making what is known as the "distinction without a difference" logical fallacy.

So you were not lying, you are really just this misinformed?

Wow.

The Trump Organization is an American privately-owned conglomerate owned by Donald Trump.
Got something besides Wikipedia?

I suggest the original founding document for that company. When I debate about the constitution, I always cite the constitution not what some MSNBC talking he said the constitution should be.

Got something besides Wikipedia?

Thank you, I just won a bet that you would do that!

You are so much fun.

How about this, go to your favorite investing site and see if you can find some Trump Org stocks to buy. Prove me and Wiki wrong.

I will be happy to wait.

Thank you, I just won a bet that you would do that!
You actually won a wager? Congratulations! I know that is huge for you.
You are so much fun.

How about this, go to your favorite investing site and see if you can find some Trump Org stocks to buy. Prove me and Wiki wrong.

I will be happy to wait.
I just admitted that you were right, and that I missspoke. Now, where are we on you admitting that Trump was never “found guilty quote of anything?

You admitted nothing in post 263. You just made another accusation.

Not that I expect you ever to be manly as me . . .

I did not make an accusation, I made a statement of fact.

I am still in a state of shock that you actually though the Trump Org was a publicly traded company. Lying I can understand, but abject ignorance is something totally different.

I am still in a state of shock that you actually though the Trump Org was a publicly traded company. Lying I can understand, but abject ignorance is something totally different.

I’m not seeing where he said as much. A privately held company can still have investors and issue stock. They simply do not trade in the public stock market.

Uh-huh.

Well, when the shock wears off, don't forget to admit that Donald Trump has never been found guilty of anything.

Why?

Because all your sources assured you that he was broke?
Trump is broke, but not for long . Putin needs the get 350 billion in frozen assets back. 1/2 billion through Orban isn’t much of an expense. The gop knows this shit. Hell they’re just as glad to have received the nra donations bolstered by Russian funds for decades.

Low I. Q. Are those in a cult that believe sexually mutilating minors is ever OK. 🤦‍♂️

That be you.
It’s a lie. But at least you’ve graduated from little kids, to minors. And oh, it’s hormone treatments and only when the parent is astranged…..and only for 17/year olds

It’s a lie. But at least you’ve graduated from little kids, to minors. And oh, it’s hormone treatments and only when the parent is astranged…..and only for 17/year olds

Again, you are fact-challenged:

A leading transgender health association has lowered its recommended minimum age for starting gender transition treatment, including sex hormones and surgeries.

The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment.

What a surprise, the lobbyists for the transgenderization of kids industry thinks the treatments should start earlier.

Just like the tobacco companies assured us that cigarettes would not addict kids lured into smoking by cartoon characters.

Forum List

Back