Trump based changes already happening....

well, Colace caps 2 times daily should help you with the problem of not being able to shit, I could recommend something for your inability to pee but there are many different things that can cause that symptom so you would have to go to your family doctor and start with some kidney function tests, blood test etc... to find the actual cause and the proper medication.
I do hope I was able to help.
I said I don't give a shit, I do sell them to fecal feliacs...
fecalfeliacs. One word.
It could be, if it twasn't 2am...
I hear you.
Im pulling the night shift at the psych ward from now until after new years, 7 nights a week.
I thinking that exhaustion is going to result in some interesting posts that I will be able to look back on later and think,, WTF???
Yeah, we had a late evening at the movies and I can't get to sleep after eating 5 pounds of popcorn.....
5 pounds?
You might want to hold off on that Colace for a few days. You get 5 lbs worth of fiber letting loose all at once and you could end up blowing your toilet off the floor and knocking the back wall out of the house.

I said I don't give a shit, I do sell them to fecal feliacs...
fecalfeliacs. One word.
I hear you.
Im pulling the night shift at the psych ward from now until after new years, 7 nights a week.
I thinking that exhaustion is going to result in some interesting posts that I will be able to look back on later and think,, WTF???
Yeah, we had a late evening at the movies and I can't get to sleep after eating 5 pounds of popcorn.....
5 pounds?
You might want to hold off on that Colace for a few days. You get 5 lbs worth of fiber letting loose all at once and you could end up blowing your toilet off the floor and knocking the back wall out of the house.
Probably so since I had nothing else to eat since noon, when I had lunch with the kids at school after the veterans program....

fecalfeliacs. One word.
I hear you.
5 pounds?
Probably so since I had nothing else to eat since noon, when I had lunch with the kids at school after the veterans program....
I will pray for you.
and your neighbors.

I called my neighbor and told him don't do that shit anymore and that I'd call the cops everytime...I said it's time for change and I explained the exposure of liability to him...He agreed and said I'm right and that he'd never hire an illegal again. It's on motherfuckers...you're done!

Show them you mean business by snitching to the cops!
What a gutless pussy... call the police on Mexicans working in your neighbors yard?! Are you fucking kidding me? If my neighbor did that shit to me I'd make his life miserable

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

So someone pulling weeds is doing something illegal? How do you know they're illegals? Are you profiling which is against the U.S. Constitution? They have brown skin so they're illegals? And if they are illegals, and are deported, do you plan to get a job pulling your neighbors weeds? Really a phone call to the police department complaining about weed pulling is not going to get much action from any police department. Nor would the police department risk a major law suit over profiling over weed pulling, so you're lying.

protests-against-trump.jpg

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!
Unless specially trained, a local sheriff can't arrest illegal aliens....Only a federal agent can....duh...Fucking lying dumb shit...

Listen...for you blind low-life piece of shits...when I look off my hill and see two filthy humans driving a piece of shit truck, wearing cowboy hats and dress boots pulling weeds on a hill with a 45 degree pitch on Veteran's Day I have to use my iQ and assume that only an Un-American illegal would fit this description...sorry bottom feeders...I was right.
You should use that 1 IQ of yours to focus on gaining some damn self respect. That would entail minding your own fucking business and not running to the police like a Whitney coward when you see something you don't like. Grow a pair

Follow along bud...we've sat quiet long enough while you low-life piece of shits ran a muck and treated shit like a free for all for bottom dwellers. I'd show up at your door and whoop your ass but your broke sorry ass would file a civil complaint...I've found it's cheaper for me to call the cops on piece of shits...This is simple economics...you may have learned it in 3rd grade in your foreign land.
Haha, oh the irony. Mr pussy man is acting all tough like he's gonna come beat me up and tries to insult me by claiming I would tell on him. All this while his snitch ass runs to the cops because two dudes are working next door. What a joke you are

I hear you.
5 pounds?
I will pray for you.
and your neighbors.
My neighbors are the deer and the antelope....

Show them you mean business by snitching to the cops!
What a gutless pussy... call the police on Mexicans working in your neighbors yard?! Are you fucking kidding me? If my neighbor did that shit to me I'd make his life miserable

So someone pulling weeds is doing something illegal? How do you know they're illegals? Are you profiling which is against the U.S. Constitution? They have brown skin so they're illegals? And if they are illegals, and are deported, do you plan to get a job pulling your neighbors weeds? Really a phone call to the police department complaining about weed pulling is not going to get much action from any police department. Nor would the police department risk a major law suit over profiling over weed pulling, so you're lying.

protests-against-trump.jpg

Unless specially trained, a local sheriff can't arrest illegal aliens....Only a federal agent can....duh...Fucking lying dumb shit...

Listen...for you blind low-life piece of shits...when I look off my hill and see two filthy humans driving a piece of shit truck, wearing cowboy hats and dress boots pulling weeds on a hill with a 45 degree pitch on Veteran's Day I have to use my iQ and assume that only an Un-American illegal would fit this description...sorry bottom feeders...I was right.
You should use that 1 IQ of yours to focus on gaining some damn self respect. That would entail minding your own fucking business and not running to the police like a Whitney coward when you see something you don't like. Grow a pair

Follow along bud...we've sat quiet long enough while you low-life piece of shits ran a muck and treated shit like a free for all for bottom dwellers. I'd show up at your door and whoop your ass but your broke sorry ass would file a civil complaint...I've found it's cheaper for me to call the cops on piece of shits...This is simple economics...you may have learned it in 3rd grade in your foreign land.
Haha, oh the irony. Mr pussy man is acting all tough like he's gonna come beat me up and tries to insult me by claiming I would tell on him. All this while his snitch ass runs to the cops because two dudes are working next door. What a joke you are
And he never says anything about the 30k illegal Polish in the nation...

I think those "Mexicans" in the original post might have been legal, they might have avoided confrontation if they haven't set up a company to deal with yard work.

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left.

This folks, is an anti-human.

The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

How did you know they were "illegal?"

Abiding by law is anti-human... yes.

What the hell? No wonder these people tried to vote in a criminal.

I think those "Mexicans" in the original post might have been legal, they might have avoided confrontation if they haven't set up a company to deal with yard work.
My neighbor confirmed they were illegal

Did you call the cops on your neighbor? Probably not since he is probably not Hispanic. So what does that say about you?

Were they caught?
They weren't arrested...they were told to leave.

Did you call the cops on your neighbor? Probably not since he is probably not Hispanic. So what does that say about you?

It says I'll call the cops on illegal immigrants.
I don't have a problem with legitimate people...I have a problem with illegals stealing from REAL Americans...anyone legitimate does

Were they caught?

I don't have a problem with legitimate people...I have a problem with illegals stealing from REAL Americans...anyone legitimate does

It says you are a xenophobic racist, because it takes two to tango. If your neighbor knew they were illegals and he hired them, that means he is just as guilty as they are.

Hmm, tell me- what is wrong with two Mexicans pulling weeds on your neighbors property? Is that a job you want, or do you know another person here legally who wants it?

If they're illegals there's a lot fucking wrong with it. Those jobs are for AMERICANS. People who have come here legally, who embrace our culture and our laws. Or lower skilled kids who need jobs..like MY KIDS who are going to school but are old enough to work, and would love to work pulling weeds a few hours a week to help pay for their sports equipment, their clothes and other things..which would make our standard of living IMMEASURABLY better.

Great news! I just moved back to a town that we left 3 years ago and I have noticed more illegals here so I am curious if the schools will start emptying etc soon...especially the head start so my 4 year old can attend right now she's on the waiting list.

Were they caught?

It says you are a xenophobic racist, because it takes two to tango. If your neighbor knew they were illegals and he hired them, that means he is just as guilty as they are.

Why thanks for the compliment...I take great pride in standing against illegal immigration and taking action against it when possible. I think you're about to find out that good quality, hard working REAL American's will all start being more vigilante...it's time we pluck the bottom dwellers from the taxpayer tit.

Hmm, tell me- what is wrong with two Mexicans pulling weeds on your neighbors property? Is that a job you want, or do you know another person here legally who wants it?

Citizens do that work here, so yes. They make good money as the rates are $60 per acre for just mowing, no weedeating or weed pulling. That's extra. Alternatively, high school kids will do the work for less using your equipment and with no liability insurance.

Illegals supress wages because they undercut citizens. Citizens WILL do the work for a fair price. Sure, more people will opt to cut their own grass, but that's as it should be, really.
Yep. My older brother owns his own landscaping business he busts his ass and has a nice life because of the work he does.

If they're illegals there's a lot fucking wrong with it. Those jobs are for AMERICANS. People who have come here legally, who embrace our culture and our laws. Or lower skilled kids who need jobs..like MY KIDS who are going to school but are old enough to work, and would love to work pulling weeds a few hours a week to help pay for their sports equipment, their clothes and other things..which would make our standard of living IMMEASURABLY better.

but, but, but...they're just poor little humans trying to support their families...it's not their fault they reproduce like cockroaches without the means to care for their young....after-all isn't that what the suckers also known as American taxpayers are for?

Great news! I just moved back to a town that we left 3 years ago and I have noticed more illegals here so I am curious if the schools will start emptying etc soon...especially the head start so my 4 year old can attend right now she's on the waiting list.
Real sorry to hear that...but I know your pain. We put our three through private schools to the tune of $1,600 per month because every public school here is overcrowded with kids that can barely speak english...we do live in North Mexico you know.

but, but, but...they're just poor little humans trying to support their families...it's not their fault they reproduce like cockroaches without the means to care for their young....after-all isn't that what the suckers also known as American taxpayers are for?

Real sorry to hear that...but I know your pain. We put our three through private schools to the tune of $1,600 per month because every public school here is overcrowded with kids that can barely speak english...we do live in North Mexico you know.
Fortunately we live in Western North Carolina and its still 85% white and hopefully headed UP now that Trump is president.

Forum List

Back