Trump based changes already happening....

I called my neighbor and told him don't do that shit anymore and that I'd call the cops everytime...I said it's time for change and I explained the exposure of liability to him...He agreed and said I'm right and that he'd never hire an illegal again. It's on motherfuckers...you're done!

Show them you mean business by snitching to the cops!
What a gutless pussy... call the police on Mexicans working in your neighbors yard?! Are you fucking kidding me? If my neighbor did that shit to me I'd make his life miserable

You really value that cheap labor eh?
No, I despise spineless pussys like the OP. I know many hard working Mexican laborers. All that I've worked with came here legally and sacrificed for years apart from their families to be able to afford to bring them over. Skipping the immigration process undermines these people so I am all for reform to our system. But if anti Mexican dumbshits like the OP are going to profile and call the police when the see Mexicans working in people's yards, he is just a simple minded coward and a disgrace

Why didnt we hear these sentiments from the left thirty years ago and leading up to 2016? I'm not defending the right on this issue by any means,this shit started with Reagan and it has to stop.
Immigration has destroyed blue collar jobs and is now leaking into white collar jobs.
The problem as I see it is the liberal left havent felt the brunt of the problem because they dont see the impact yet.

I called my neighbor and told him don't do that shit anymore and that I'd call the cops everytime...I said it's time for change and I explained the exposure of liability to him...He agreed and said I'm right and that he'd never hire an illegal again. It's on motherfuckers...you're done!

Show them you mean business by snitching to the cops!
What a gutless pussy... call the police on Mexicans working in your neighbors yard?! Are you fucking kidding me? If my neighbor did that shit to me I'd make his life miserable

You really value that cheap labor eh?
No, I despise spineless pussys like the OP. I know many hard working Mexican laborers. All that I've worked with came here legally and sacrificed for years apart from their families to be able to afford to bring them over. Skipping the immigration process undermines these people so I am all for reform to our system. But if anti Mexican dumbshits like the OP are going to profile and call the police when the see Mexicans working in people's yards, he is just a simple minded coward and a disgrace

Hey bud...there's nothing I enjoy more than hurting the feelings of piece of shit low-life bottom feeders so I'm real happy to see you butt-hurt...Thanks for sharing your heartfelt bullshit testimony...now take your 5' tall self and your eight snot-nosed kids with silver front teeth and head back to where you came from....Happy travels!

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

Hmm, tell me- what is wrong with two Mexicans pulling weeds on your neighbors property? Is that a job you want, or do you know another person here legally who wants it?

If they're illegals there's a lot fucking wrong with it. Those jobs are for AMERICANS. People who have come here legally, who embrace our culture and our laws. Or lower skilled kids who need jobs..like MY KIDS who are going to school but are old enough to work, and would love to work pulling weeds a few hours a week to help pay for their sports equipment, their clothes and other things..which would make our standard of living IMMEASURABLY better.

So I assume your kids are walking around the neighborhood seeking those jobs. I wonder where the neighborhood kids were when this guy hired these horrible Mexicans. Maybe a few were in the basement playing video games.

I run my own business, have for over 25 years. I advertise for non-skilled, part-time labor occasionally, and the people who apply for and ultimately get those gigs are overwhelmingly Spanish speaking. What's more, they are almost always better workers than the few whities who lower themselves to clean up a construction job.

If you don't want your kids weed pulling job given to a slimy illegal worker, you tell your precious flowers to put down the damn video controller and go out work that greaser. And YES, that is sarcasm!

You highlight the problem without intention.
We are now raising generation who feel yard work is beneath them as is fast food work.
We are raising a generation who thinks labor is beaner work,for bad or worse.

Hmm, tell me- what is wrong with two Mexicans pulling weeds on your neighbors property? Is that a job you want, or do you know another person here legally who wants it?

Citizens do that work here, so yes. They make good money as the rates are $60 per acre for just mowing, no weedeating or weed pulling. That's extra. Alternatively, high school kids will do the work for less using your equipment and with no liability insurance.

Illegals supress wages because they undercut citizens. Citizens WILL do the work for a fair price. Sure, more people will opt to cut their own grass, but that's as it should be, really.
Yep. My older brother owns his own landscaping business he busts his ass and has a nice life because of the work he does.

Impossible! He can't possibly make a good living doing that work because all the illegals will do it for less. What am I missing here?

We do not have a large population of illegals, our fields are worked by citizens, in the South Louisiana humid heat. Our mowing season is March - October and law care is performed by citizens. There aren't a lot of illegals undercutting Americans here.

I had a similar conversation with someone who lives in Louisiana on this board about a year ago.
Just wait,they are coming.
I watched machine shops in Houston go from maybe 3% hispanic to over 75% hispanic in 25 years....and stagnant wages reflected that influx.

I hope we get a handle on this before that happened.

Citizens do that work here, so yes. They make good money as the rates are $60 per acre for just mowing, no weedeating or weed pulling. That's extra. Alternatively, high school kids will do the work for less using your equipment and with no liability insurance.

Illegals supress wages because they undercut citizens. Citizens WILL do the work for a fair price. Sure, more people will opt to cut their own grass, but that's as it should be, really.
Yep. My older brother owns his own landscaping business he busts his ass and has a nice life because of the work he does.

Impossible! He can't possibly make a good living doing that work because all the illegals will do it for less. What am I missing here?

We do not have a large population of illegals, our fields are worked by citizens, in the South Louisiana humid heat. Our mowing season is March - October and law care is performed by citizens. There aren't a lot of illegals undercutting Americans here.

I had a similar conversation with someone who lives in Louisiana on this board about a year ago.
I watched machine shops in Houston go from maybe 3% hispanic to over 75% hispanic in 25 years....and stagnant wages reflected that influx.

For your sake I hope they do.
I was always amazed when I visited my Uncle in Excelsior Springs Missouri.
It didnt matter where you stopped to shop,it was all Americans.
Here in Texas it's just the opposite.

We have a large population of Vietnamese in Forest Hill working and taking over the nurseries and hothouses but they are usually legal and on their way to citizenship. They work hard and bought those businesses from older people who's kids were not interested in the family business or Forest Hill, LA.

We have a large population of Vietnamese in Forest Hill working and taking over the nurseries and hothouses but they are usually legal and on their way to citizenship. They work hard and bought those businesses from older people who's kids were not interested in the family business or Forest Hill, LA.

I have no problem with that..that's how it should be done.
We have lots of Asian's as well...they're legal, work hard, pay taxes, learn our language, don't reproduce more than they can afford, don't over-run and impose themselves on locals, don't fly their country's flag, keep their homes and neighborhoods clean, don't commit crime...etc etc.
They're generally legitimate humans who are positive contributors.

I have no problem with that..that's how it should be done.
We have lots of Asian's as well...they're legal, work hard, pay taxes, learn our language, don't reproduce more than they can afford, don't over-run and impose themselves on locals, don't fly their country's flag, keep their homes and neighborhoods clean, don't commit crime...etc etc.
They're generally legitimate humans who are positive contributors.

They do wonderful things with our local seafood, too. My favorite New Orleans style poboy place is owned by Asians. The best oyster po boy with an excellent shrimp fried rice instead of fries.

I dont have a problem with controlled immigration.
The problem lies with millions of illegals who flood our country and then are granted amnesty.

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

So next time he hires them to do your lawn and calls the cops.

They are not illegal humans. They are illegal aliens.

The difference is semantical.

Sovereign nations have every right to control their borders.

Except the moral right.

It is their duty and obligation to do so.

False.

There is no substantive source for where the concepts of duty or obligation are derived.

You are seriously arguing we have no moral right to protect our land?

IIRC, he believes no man has the moral right to claim any land but the 2 small patches his feet are on. No borders anywhere because man should be able to roam about freely.

IIRC, he believes no man has the moral right to claim any land but the 2 small patches his feet are on.

I love having my positions misrepresented.

It's possible I've mixed you up with another poster. If so, I apologize. The discussion I had with a poster who's name begins with O was very strange. He did say it was morally wrong to claim land other than what you're standing on and only for as long as you stand there. No borders at all, no fences around yards, no "no tresspassing" signs, nothing. I told him if he "wandered about freely" through my door uninvited, he'd likely not be wandering free much longer. I meant jail, not harm, as he didn't seem threatening. Again, if not you, apologies. I thought you were the same guy.

The discussion I had with a poster who's name begins with O was very strange. He did say it was morally wrong to claim land other than what you're standing on and only for as long as you stand there. No borders at all, no fences around yards, no "no tresspassing" signs, nothing. I told him if he "wandered about freely" through my door uninvited, he'd likely not be wandering free much longer. I meant jail, not harm, as he didn't seem threatening. Again, if not you, apologies. I thought you were the same guy.

I had a thread where I defended sustained land ownership. You are probably talking about me, but were just too stupid at the time to comprehend my argument.

Forum List

Back