Do You "Hope President Trump Succeeds"?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The lefties all demanded, 8 years ago, that EVERYONE put aside their differences, and make the statement, "I hope he (obama) succeeds."

We all KNEW he would push his CPMMUNIST AGENDA.

Will you FAR left loons hold yourselves to the same standards you demanded of us? Or do you NOW get what El Rushbo was saying?

Trump succeeding means my life gets fucked up.

I do not want he is peddling, if he even knows what he is peddling. I hope he fails.

I would have to know what he wants, in order to know whether I want it to succeed or fail. I'm not convinced he knows what he wants to accomplish.

From my viewpoint, he's like the dog who caught the fire engine and doesn't know what to do next.

The lefties all demanded, 8 years ago, that EVERYONE put aside their differences, and make the statement, "I hope he (obama) succeeds."

Will you FAR left loons hold yourselves to the same standards you demanded of us? Or do you NOW get what El Rushbo was saying?

I hope he makes the U.S. a better place. I hope that his Presidency has nothing to do with an extremist drug addict's agenda, like El Rushbo's. I don't expect it, but I hope for it.

I would have to know what he wants, in order to know whether I want it to succeed or fail.

The only thing he can do is cut down on government bullshit, and I am working towards living sufficiently without paying major taxes. Whatever he does is of no positive consequence for me.

there's no way his policies can work, his crap is impossible if you do the math, so I absolutely want his sorry ass to fail .. that means the country wins.

I'm guessing nobody on the left even devoted 4 minutes to the video, nor remembers El Rushbo saying this. If you remember it, you attacked him for saying it--which is the entire point.

I always wish success for a newly elected President, I look at it as cry-babyish not too.

Success for his policies or success in not fucking up your life?

You cannot have it both ways.

I would have to know what he wants, in order to know whether I want it to succeed or fail. I'm not convinced he knows what he wants to accomplish.

From my viewpoint, he's like the dog who caught the fire engine and doesn't know what to do next.

I can see why you wouldn't know ... he's only spent 18 months telling you.

That would depend what "success" is. Bush succeeded in things that I wish he hadn't, like fomenting ISIS.

I do not want he is peddling, if he even knows what he is peddling. I hope he fails.
So you're either a government employee or on welfare. Why should we give a shit about your life if either is true?

So you're either a government employee or on welfare. Why should we give a shit about your life if either is true?

Bush fucked up, and I'm neither of the above, and he impacted my life. The bombs going off, the problems of being in other countries, all of that makes the world a less safe place.

Bush fucked up, and I'm neither of the above, and he impacted my life. The bombs going off, the problems of being in other countries, all of that makes the world a less safe place.
Eight years later and you still can't step out of your safe space. You whiney little prick. Gain some balls you pathetic turd. You are the reason Trump won. The majority of Americans can't stomach your amount of pussy.

Forum List

Back