Trump based changes already happening....

I called my neighbor and told him don't do that shit anymore and that I'd call the cops everytime...I said it's time for change and I explained the exposure of liability to him...He agreed and said I'm right and that he'd never hire an illegal again. It's on motherfuckers...you're done![/QUOTE
Show them you mean business by snitching to the cops!

Like I said...it's cheaper that way. I have a tendency to be vigilante buy why?
I could show up at your door...demand that you follow the law...you get lippy...I break your jaw...then your sorry ass files a civil case and I lose...see how it's cheaper to "snitch"?

What a world we live in. Who could of predicted that one day human beings would be considered illegal?

Perhaps this is all apart of Gods plan.....:dev3:

They are not illegal humans. They are illegal aliens. They are certainly human ... but you knew that. We are not anti-immigrant. We are against illegal immigration. I married a legal immigrant (resident alien). The xenophobe card has about as much weight as the race card at this point.

Sovereign nations have every right to control their borders. It is their duty and obligation to do so.

I hope law enforcement people start charging people who make these claims against strangers out of the blue that they don't know for sure that are illegals. So when the Hispanics and Muslims show they are citizens, those that reported them should get a huge fine, and that money can go towards building the wall.

They are not illegal humans. They are illegal aliens.

The difference is semantical.

Sovereign nations have every right to control their borders.

Except the moral right.

It is their duty and obligation to do so.

False.

There is no substantive source for where the concepts of duty or obligation are derived.

You're lost bud...it's not trivial or semantics at all...use your head. In short...The majority of you come here...drop your anchor named Pablo and then suck the taxpayer tit dry for a free ride...this is no secret.

I hope law enforcement people start charging people who make these claims against strangers out of the blue that they don't know for sure that are illegals. So when the Hispanics and Muslims show they are citizens, those that reported them should get a huge fine, and that money can go towards building the wall.
I'd see it the same way if I were sucking on the taxpayer tit.

You're lost bud...it's not trivial or semantics at all...use your head. In short...The majority of you come here...drop your anchor named Pablo and then suck the taxpayer tit dry for a free ride...this is no secret.

Many "illegal" immigrants pay taxes, although they really should not.

Except the moral right.

False.

There is no substantive source for where the concepts of duty or obligation are derived.

I'd see it the same way if I were sucking on the taxpayer tit.

The police have a lot better things to do than to respond to every paranoid Trump supporter call of a Hispanic person doing work.

Except the moral right.

False.

Yeah ... I'm not all about the rainbows and fairy dust of what should be in a perfect world. We have a very imperfect world and I deal in reality. I understand that wages do not rise with a never ending influx of cheap labor undercutting wages. I understand we cannot raise the level of prosperity of citizens while importing countless impoverished requiring assistance money, money that could have gone to education or infrastructure. We cannot sustain supporting other nations or the citizens of other nations. Self preservation is a positive, not a negative.

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

Hmm, tell me- what is wrong with two Mexicans pulling weeds on your neighbors property? Is that a job you want, or do you know another person here legally who wants it?

Do you have a mental defect that stops you from knowing the difference between legal and illegal activities? It's a violation of law for illegals to work in this country, you lame assed excuses are BS.

Many "illegal" immigrants pay taxes, although they really should not.

Income taxes feed the federal govt. Illegal immigrants dont pay income tax unless theyve stolen an identity ... That's a bad thing, btw.

I called my neighbor and told him don't do that shit anymore and that I'd call the cops everytime...I said it's time for change and I explained the exposure of liability to him...He agreed and said I'm right and that he'd never hire an illegal again. It's on motherfuckers...you're done!

Show them you mean business by snitching to the cops!
What a gutless pussy... call the police on Mexicans working in your neighbors yard?! Are you fucking kidding me? If my neighbor did that shit to me I'd make his life miserable

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

So someone pulling weeds is doing something illegal? How do you know they're illegals? Are you profiling which is against the U.S. Constitution? They have brown skin so they're illegals? And if they are illegals, and are deported, do you plan to get a job pulling your neighbors weeds? Really a phone call to the police department complaining about weed pulling is not going to get much action from any police department. Nor would the police department risk a major law suit over profiling over weed pulling, so you're lying. The police only goes out on calls where a crime has or is being committed. IOW--they won't come out on calls because you "think" someone is illegal.

protests-against-trump.jpg

Last edited:
Unless specially trained, a local sheriff can't arrest illegal aliens....Only a federal agent can....duh...Fucking lying dumb shit...

^ gheyest fiction story I've ever seen. The protagonist was a huge pussy.
Ass pussy that is....

What a gutless pussy... call the police on Mexicans working in your neighbors yard?! Are you fucking kidding me? If my neighbor did that shit to me I'd make his life miserable

Unfortunately, these pussies are only going to have emboldened confidence during this administration. I also expect commitment to ICE to be reinforced.

I saw a red head walking down the side walk outside my apartment so I called the cops and told them he was an illegal from Ireland.

Forum List

Back