Now that you all have the truth I said, what do you think?

What do you think?

• Hey you speak the truth

• Hey you speak the truth especially after many polls who fails

• That is just a coincidence

• Now that I have seen the truth, I will also don't like western cosplayers because they are racist

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The truth about american or westerners society in general are fulls of racist and fulls of scumbags who look down on females which is the reason I said more than 3 months ago of why adolf trump win as american president today http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...-prefer-a-racist-than-lead-by-a-female.512823

Many peoples including poll surveys are surprised and can't predict that adolf trump is the new american president but not me, not me who have done research into western society.

Anyway, more truth I know about westerners can be seen at Proud To Be Asian!

The truth about american or westerners society in general are fulls of racist and fulls of scumbags who look down on females which is the reason I said more than 3 months ago of why adolf trump win as american president today http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...-prefer-a-racist-than-lead-by-a-female.512823

Many peoples including poll surveys are surprised and can't predict that adolf trump is the new american president but not me, not me who have done research into western society.

Your group may consider doubling as "proud to be stupid."

You sound like the kids who ride the short bus. Highly unusual for slant eyes :ack-1:

There are elements that I like about the west, and lot that I do not like about the west.

It is only a matter of time before the situation of westerners is comparable to Africans. It could take decades, but it will happen inevitably.

• Banned
There are seems to be many mad adolf trump supporters in this forum.

Dear Kajune
(A) Yes, most men do prefer to stick with their natural ways which is to look at women as women.
Shocker! Imagine that!
I don't know any man who responds positively to being attacked or "deprogrammed" from what is natural.

Now that is DIFFERENT from abuse, but the way things are in the media,
people cry wolf, abuse RAPE claims for political gains, to the point you can't tell
what's a serious abuse case and what is not. The term "SEXUAL ASSAULT"
was flaunted in the media KNOWING that people use this differently to insinuate forced sexual penetration
as opposed to ANY unwanted sexual contact as "ASSAULT"

So this is more about the MEDIA game, exploiting the sexualization of images, especially of women,
and then contorting the issue of bias and discrimination where it mixes emotional hype with real issues.

(B) As for Trump and getting elected, the more I think about it, he was TRANSPARENT when he said it outright:
that no matter what you think of him (negatively personally politically etc)
the CONSERVATIVES STILL have to vote for him if they want to assure they'll get Conservative
and Constitutional Justices on the Supreme Court.

Trump KNOWS this, and SAID IT OPENLY. Admitting that was his "Trump' Card.
Then permitted to abuse that license to say and do whatever he feels,
KNOWING he's got the conservative vote because they can't have liberal judges dictating agenda from the bench.

He had the GOP and everyone by the balls, why?

Because all the unchecked power has trickled to the judges whose rulings are taken as law.
That's where all the people have to answer to, and he knows this, used this and SAID it.

You can check the other offices, officials and branches of govt.
But the judiciary can only be checked by teaching people NOT to depend or bring their conflicts there
if you want to reserve control over the outcome.

Thus all the power resides with the people and SHOULD NOT be given to judges on the bench.
But that's how people have been using (or abusing) govt and Trump KNOWS this and flaunted that.

Ultimately, that's what he used to get elected. It had to go that way,
and all the other media hype was to get more people to the polls who respond to that.

Anything else he said didn't matter next to the Court appointments.
If any Conservatives didn't vote for him, that's where he did rely on the media hype to
get the Celebrity follower types to go out and vote. But that was really a ploy to cover
for how the Conservatives need to replace seats on the Court with Constitutionalists
who will keep as much power on the side of states and people and keep it out of federal govt
so there isn't this dictatorship from above of national agenda.

Even if Trump doesn't pick the judges or doesn't change the policies as the rightwing/Conservatives want,
that will still teach the core values of NOT depending on govt anyway. If Conservatives preach that, then practice it!

That is ultimately his message, none of the stuff of govt should rely on one person getting into office.
it should rely on how the Constitution works, where anyone can use that framework so it allows
representation of people through their govt. Anyone should be able to participate where it isn't
a dictatorship.

And because of the diversity of views both opposing or supporting Trump across the spectrum,
we might just enjoy a trend of uprising in response, of both individual and collective action.
so this could inspire a new tradition of even more active engagement and creative interactions
if everyone follows the model of "speaking and acting for yourself" instead of relying on govt leaders.

Just don't do anything that will land you in court facing judges with more power to impose rulings.
Other than that, you are free to do and say what you want, as Trump knows he can do, and uses that!

=======================================================

• Banned
Dear Kajune
(A) Yes, most men do prefer to stick with their natural ways which is to look at women as women.
Shocker! Imagine that!
I don't know any man who responds positively to being attacked or "deprogrammed" from what is natural.

people cry wolf, abuse RAPE claims for political gains, to the point you can't tell
was flaunted in the media KNOWING that people use this differently to insinuate forced sexual penetration

So this is more about the MEDIA game, exploiting the sexualization of images, especially of women,
and then contorting the issue of bias and discrimination where it mixes emotional hype with real issues.

(B) As for Trump and getting elected, the more I think about it, he was TRANSPARENT when he said it outright:
the CONSERVATIVES STILL have to vote for him if they want to assure they'll get Conservative

KNOWING he's got the conservative vote because they can't have liberal judges dictating agenda from the bench.

Because all the unchecked power has trickled to the judges whose rulings are taken as law.
That's where all the people have to answer to, and he knows this, used this and SAID it.

But the judiciary can only be checked by teaching people NOT to depend or bring their conflicts there

Thus all the power resides with the people and SHOULD NOT be given to judges on the bench.
But that's how people have been using (or abusing) govt and Trump KNOWS this and flaunted that.

and all the other media hype was to get more people to the polls who respond to that.

If any Conservatives didn't vote for him, that's where he did rely on the media hype to
get the Celebrity follower types to go out and vote. But that was really a ploy to cover
for how the Conservatives need to replace seats on the Court with Constitutionalists
who will keep as much power on the side of states and people and keep it out of federal govt

Even if Trump doesn't pick the judges or doesn't change the policies as the rightwing/Conservatives want,
that will still teach the core values of NOT depending on govt anyway. If Conservatives preach that, then practice it!

That is ultimately his message, none of the stuff of govt should rely on one person getting into office.
it should rely on how the Constitution works, where anyone can use that framework so it allows
representation of people through their govt. Anyone should be able to participate where it isn't
a dictatorship.

And because of the diversity of views both opposing or supporting Trump across the spectrum,
we might just enjoy a trend of uprising in response, of both individual and collective action.
so this could inspire a new tradition of even more active engagement and creative interactions
if everyone follows the model of "speaking and acting for yourself" instead of relying on govt leaders.

Just don't do anything that will land you in court facing judges with more power to impose rulings.
Other than that, you are free to do and say what you want, as Trump knows he can do, and uses that!

I will only say that you speak nonsense because that is only happen in the west, here in Asia we Asians respect famales as proven by many of our Asian females have become as president.

Anyway, too bad for all the adolf trump supporters because america will only keep getting backwards especially if he truly did get out of the TPP, because China's lead trade deals will "lock-out" america from Asia who american now need more than ever to continue to advance.

Hmmmm ... why does the term "irrelevant" keep coming to mind?

Dear Kajune
Shocker! Imagine that!

a dictatorship.

I will only say that you speak nonsense because that is only happen in the west, here in Asia we Asians respect famales as proven by many of our Asian females have become as president.

Anyway, too bad for all the adolf trump supporters because america will only keep getting backwards especially if he truly did get out of the TPP, because China's lead trade deals will "lock-out" america from Asia who american now need more than ever to continue to advance.

Yeah, I've seen how you respect women in Asia ....is this the Comedy Club?

Why is it that the left claims that anyone that doesn't want unsecured borders is a "racist"?
Why is it that anyone that is against having muslim refugees flown over here (covertly and overtly) and resettled with no vetting at all considered "racist"?

Is "racist" just a code word for "common sense" these days? I am fucking sick and tired of the cultural marxists that believe that they can set the narrative of any debate and declare anyone that step outside of what they believe to be "racist"......it's total bullshit and I expose it every chance I get. This country is teetering on a total financial collapse and about to fall under the weight of it's debt created by this corporate entity we call "gubermint". People need to look at the big picture, come to grips with reality and what we are facing instead of being all "touchy feely" and getting all butthurt that the crooked Hildebeast lost. It has noting to do with the fact that she is a woman, it has to do with the fact that she is a flat out crook and if there is ANY real justice, we are going to learn the extent of her crimes because the surface has barely been scratched. We are going to learn from insiders even more about what she is really like since they don't have to fear her political power because it is gone.

You have your opinion and you are entitled to it but it doesn't match reality or anything close to it.

Why is it that the left claims that anyone that doesn't want unsecured borders is a "racist"?
Why is it that anyone that is against having muslim refugees flown over here (covertly and overtly) and resettled with no vetting at all considered "racist"?

Is "racist" just a code word for "common sense" these days? I am fucking sick and tired of the cultural marxists that believe that they can set the narrative of any debate and declare anyone that step outside of what they believe to be "racist"......it's total bullshit and I expose it every chance I get. This country is teetering on a total financial collapse and about to fall under the weight of it's debt created by this corporate entity we call "gubermint". People need to look at the big picture, come to grips with reality and what we are facing instead of being all "touchy feely" and getting all butthurt that the crooked Hildebeast lost. It has noting to do with the fact that she is a woman, it has to do with the fact that she is a flat out crook and if there is ANY real justice, we are going to learn the extent of her crimes because the surface has barely been scratched. We are going to learn from insiders even more about what she is really like since they don't have to fear her political power because it is gone.

You have your opinion and you are entitled to it but it doesn't match reality or anything close to it.

Saying fales bad things about other race is racism and adolf trump have did that over and over, this is not about preventing other race or anyone into america that make him a racist because it is up to american themselves who they want to allow and who not in their own territory because america belong to them.

Saying fales bad things about other race is racism and adolf trump have did that over and over, this is not about preventing other race or anyone into america that make him a racist because it is up to american themselves who they want to allow and who not in their own territory because america belong to them.

Please try again....and use some punctuation along with spellcheck......I am totally confused about what you just tried to convey.

Please try again....and use some punctuation along with spellcheck......I am totally confused about what you just tried to convey.

Well that is what adolf trump supporters are, they lack common senses, logic, etc what needed to be called as human, it is no use I try to reprhase that to you because you will still fal to understand.

You racist little bugger.

Well that is what adolf trump supporters are, they lack common senses, logic, etc what needed to be called as human, it is no use I try to reprhase that to you because you will still fal to understand.

Because nothing you posted makes sense to anyone other than you. I know about the globalist agenda and have for some time and I have watched it unfold in this country little by little. Like Richard Gardner stated in one of the white papers of the CFR (and I paraphrase) "A full frontal assault on America's sovereignty to bring about world government will never work...but rather an end run around national sovereignty in piecemeal fashion done in small increments will be the best tactic.

So basically they have used liberal immigration policies and flat out ignoring illegal immigration WHILE using high taxes and other social stigmas to keep Americans from being able to afford children. When you introduce people into your country that not only do not wish to assimilate into American culture but want to make their new host country bow to them? You have the watering down of nationalism and pride in what this country once stood for. There is a push back and those pushing back have every God given right to do so as the ones that you are defending while playing the "racist" card. This is one argument you have no hope of winning. I know more than you and I have studied this topic investing THOUSANDS of hours to know the things I do. Does Trump have a chance of turning the tide of the New World Order Illuminati Luciferian agenda? I think he has a chance with white hats within the alphabet agencies working on his behalf....but the deep state that has it's own power structure will not give up without a fight. People have woken up to the status quo and have seen what it has done to the middle class. We either unite under one voice or get crushed like countries in the E.U have....bottom line. Any other questions? I am here to help.

You sound like the kids who ride the short bus. Highly unusual for slant eyes :ack-1:
perhaps it was just a sunny day and he was just squinting? takes very little light to do that to a person that basically lives under a rock.

I really can't understand what you are trying to say, your accent is so thick...

Last edited:

Anime is based on American girls. :D

Forum List

Back