Trump based changes already happening....

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

Hmm, tell me- what is wrong with two Mexicans pulling weeds on your neighbors property? Is that a job you want, or do you know another person here legally who wants it?

If they're illegals there's a lot fucking wrong with it. Those jobs are for AMERICANS. People who have come here legally, who embrace our culture and our laws. Or lower skilled kids who need jobs..like MY KIDS who are going to school but are old enough to work, and would love to work pulling weeds a few hours a week to help pay for their sports equipment, their clothes and other things..which would make our standard of living IMMEASURABLY better.

So I assume your kids are walking around the neighborhood seeking those jobs. I wonder where the neighborhood kids were when this guy hired these horrible Mexicans. Maybe a few were in the basement playing video games.

I run my own business, have for over 25 years. I advertise for non-skilled, part-time labor occasionally, and the people who apply for and ultimately get those gigs are overwhelmingly Spanish speaking. What's more, they are almost always better workers than the few whities who lower themselves to clean up a construction job.

If you don't want your kids weed pulling job given to a slimy illegal worker, you tell your precious flowers to put down the damn video controller and go out work that greaser. And YES, that is sarcasm!

My neighbor had two Mexican's pulling weeds on his property today...I called the Sheriff's office and reported two illegals working on a property next to me...they showed up 20 minutes later..the illegals jumped in their truck and left. A week ago they would not have even dispatched an officer...I would have been told to call INS. The illegal cockroaches weren't arrested today but I honestly believe it's headed there. AWESOME!

Hmm, tell me- what is wrong with two Mexicans pulling weeds on your neighbors property? Is that a job you want, or do you know another person here legally who wants it?

Citizens do that work here, so yes. They make good money as the rates are $60 per acre for just mowing, no weedeating or weed pulling. That's extra. Alternatively, high school kids will do the work for less using your equipment and with no liability insurance.

Illegals supress wages because they undercut citizens. Citizens WILL do the work for a fair price. Sure, more people will opt to cut their own grass, but that's as it should be, really.
Yep. My older brother owns his own landscaping business he busts his ass and has a nice life because of the work he does.

Impossible! He can't possibly make a good living doing that work because all the illegals will do it for less. What am I missing here?

American teenagers used to do it.
Hell,I was pulling in $160.00 a week back in 79 at the age of 14.

Brokeloser, at least your honest.

Why didn't they arrest your neighbor for hiring undocumented workers?

Why are the undocumented the only ones seen as criminals in these situation?

Yep, I did the same shit growing up. We don't raise our kids the way our parents raised us, and I am personally ashamed at how little work my kids actually did. They are both in college now, good kids, good grades, never had any major issues with either one, but I sure as hell wish I would have made them earn more of the money they spent growing up. The pitfalls of success...

If they're illegals there's a lot fucking wrong with it. Those jobs are for AMERICANS. People who have come here legally, who embrace our culture and our laws. Or lower skilled kids who need jobs..like MY KIDS who are going to school but are old enough to work, and would love to work pulling weeds a few hours a week to help pay for their sports equipment, their clothes and other things..which would make our standard of living IMMEASURABLY better.

So I assume your kids are walking around the neighborhood seeking those jobs. I wonder where the neighborhood kids were when this guy hired these horrible Mexicans. Maybe a few were in the basement playing video games.

I run my own business, have for over 25 years. I advertise for non-skilled, part-time labor occasionally, and the people who apply for and ultimately get those gigs are overwhelmingly Spanish speaking. What's more, they are almost always better workers than the few whities who lower themselves to clean up a construction job.

If you don't want your kids weed pulling job given to a slimy illegal worker, you tell your precious flowers to put down the damn video controller and go out work that greaser. And YES, that is sarcasm!

Actually, yes, you dumbfuck. I'm getting ready to take my 14 year old daughter and her friend to look for jobs today.
When I was 14, I was already working and actually had been for years...girls my age in my hometown went to work in restaurant. Boys went to work logging or in the mills, or as fishermen. My older boys worked for cash starting at about 12, as harvest truck drivers in the fields during harvest, and as combine greasers.

The commie lie that we have to accommodate illegal aliens because otherwise nobody will get their yard work done is as stupid as the commie lie that in order for women to be healthy, the government must give money to Planned Parenthood lol.

I'd guess you could go pluck a couple Zulu kids form an African jungle that would probably outwork the greaser's you normally hire and work for food and water...no pay. Can you read into this?

Citizens do that work here, so yes. They make good money as the rates are $60 per acre for just mowing, no weedeating or weed pulling. That's extra. Alternatively, high school kids will do the work for less using your equipment and with no liability insurance.

Illegals supress wages because they undercut citizens. Citizens WILL do the work for a fair price. Sure, more people will opt to cut their own grass, but that's as it should be, really.
Yep. My older brother owns his own landscaping business he busts his ass and has a nice life because of the work he does.

Impossible! He can't possibly make a good living doing that work because all the illegals will do it for less. What am I missing here?
You must be one hell of an economist to know his business so well...you sound so sure without taking any variables into account....You're awesome!

Brokeloser, at least your honest.

Why didn't they arrest your neighbor for hiring undocumented workers?

Why are the undocumented the only ones seen as criminals in these situation?

No one got arrested...my neighbor is just as guilty and I let him know it.
There's been talk about new legislation that would make it a felony FOR ANYONE to hire an illegal.
There's also been talk about Trump creating a special task force and hotline to make it easy for people to report illegals and the hiring of illegals.

Yep, I did the same shit growing up. We don't raise our kids the way our parents raised us, and I am personally ashamed at how little work my kids actually did. They are both in college now, good kids, good grades, never had any major issues with either one, but I sure as hell wish I would have made them earn more of the money they spent growing up. The pitfalls of success...

Had we not let in so many immigrants from south of the border our kids would still be cutting grass.
And the fact that these immigrants still charge the same rate as I did back in 79 really tells the tale.

Same goes for fast food joints,another lost job sector for our teenagers to learn the value of a buck.

Actually, yes, you dumbfuck. I'm getting ready to take my 14 year old daughter and her friend to look for jobs today.
When I was 14, I was already working and actually had been for years...girls my age in my hometown went to work in restaurant. Boys went to work logging or in the mills, or as fishermen. My older boys worked for cash starting at about 12, as harvest truck drivers in the fields during harvest, and as combine greasers.

Great, sounds like you are doing a bang up job as a parent and I applaud you. To bad your daughter doesn't live near me, I could pay her more than she will get at the mall, but she will have to get her hands dirty.

I called my neighbor and told him don't do that shit anymore and that I'd call the cops everytime...I said it's time for change and I explained the exposure of liability to him...He agreed and said I'm right and that he'd never hire an illegal again. It's on motherfuckers...you're done!

Show them you mean business by snitching to the cops!
What a gutless pussy... call the police on Mexicans working in your neighbors yard?! Are you fucking kidding me? If my neighbor did that shit to me I'd make his life miserable

You really value that cheap labor eh?

Had we not let in so many immigrants from south of the border our kids would still be cutting grass.
And the fact that these immigrants still charge the same rate as I did back in 79 really tells the tale.

Same goes for fast food joints,another lost job sector for our teenagers to learn the value of a buck.

but, but, but...Shouldn't McDonalds pay enough to be a career job for 40 year old's with a family of eight that can't speak the native language?
LOL

Haha and then this... all of a sudden Trump is weakening his stance on illegally immigrants.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will include finding a way to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants, according to three people who attended a meeting between the candidate and Hispanic leaders on Saturday at Trump Tower in New York.

http://www.univision.com/univision-...lans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

This should really make all those racist Trump supporters happy.

but, but, but...Shouldn't McDonalds pay enough to be a career job for 40 year old's with a family of eight that can't speak the native language?
LOL

There are a lot of dynamics working in this thread- illegal immigrants surprising wages, entitled Americans demanding hire wages for unskilled labor, greedy industrials employing illegals to increase the bottom line, tech companies moving jobs overseas and robbing the US of jobs.

Anybody still wonder how an orange clown got elected president? Oh yea, the bulldyke said she would continue down the same path of BO.

We do not have a large population of illegals, our fields are worked by citizens, in the South Louisiana humid heat. Our mowing season is March - October and law care is performed by citizens. There aren't a lot of illegals undercutting Americans here.

I called my neighbor and told him don't do that shit anymore and that I'd call the cops everytime...I said it's time for change and I explained the exposure of liability to him...He agreed and said I'm right and that he'd never hire an illegal again. It's on motherfuckers...you're done!

Show them you mean business by snitching to the cops!
What a gutless pussy... call the police on Mexicans working in your neighbors yard?! Are you fucking kidding me? If my neighbor did that shit to me I'd make his life miserable

You really value that cheap labor eh?
No, I despise spineless pussys like the OP. I know many hard working Mexican laborers. All that I've worked with came here legally and sacrificed for years apart from their families to be able to afford to bring them over. Skipping the immigration process undermines these people so I am all for reform to our system. But if anti Mexican dumbshits like the OP are going to profile and call the police when the see Mexicans working in people's yards, he is just a simple minded coward and a disgrace

Haha and then this... all of a sudden Trump is weakening his stance on illegally immigrants.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump plans to present an immigration plan in Colorado Thursday that will include finding a way to legalize millions of undocumented immigrants, according to three people who attended a meeting between the candidate and Hispanic leaders on Saturday at Trump Tower in New York.

http://www.univision.com/univision-...lans-to-legalize-some-undocumented-immigrants

This should really make all those racist Trump supporters happy.
Mark my words, Obama care is not being repealed and there will be amnesty. All the tough talk was just propaganda, not realistic solutions

LOL

There are a lot of dynamics working in this thread- illegal immigrants surprising wages, entitled Americans demanding hire wages for unskilled labor, greedy industrials employing illegals to increase the bottom line, tech companies moving jobs overseas and robbing the US of jobs.

Anybody still wonder how an orange clown got elected president? Oh yea, the bulldyke said she would continue down the same path of BO.

And of course democrats trying to influence the elections by importing votes.

We do not have a large population of illegals, our fields are worked by citizens, in the South Louisiana humid heat. Our mowing season is March - October and law care is performed by citizens. There aren't a lot of illegals undercutting Americans here.

I had a similar conversation with someone who lives in Louisiana on this board about a year ago.
Just wait,they are coming.
I watched machine shops in Houston go from maybe 3% hispanic to over 75% hispanic in 25 years....and stagnant wages reflected that influx.

Forum List

Back