The Cancel Culture Has Always Been In Play

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. That fact comes to mind when I recall today's birthday boy.

1636899367022.png

Joseph McCarthy, in full Joseph Raymond McCarthy, (born November 14, 1908, near Appleton, Wisconsin, U.S.—died May 2, 1957, Bethesda, Maryland), American politician who served in the U.S. Senate (1947–57), representing Wisconsin, and who lent his name to the term McCarthyism. He dominated the U.S. political climate in the early 1950s through his sensational but unproven charges of communist subversion in high government circles. In 1954, in a rare move, McCarthy’s Senate colleagues officially censured him for unbecoming conduct."
Britannica.com

2. A true American hero who was slandered and smeared by the Bolsheviks who have informational dominance in our media.
For example, note Britannnica's editorializing....lying....above: "his sensational but unproven charges of communist subversion in high government circles."

That's false.....
Democrats/Liberals/Progressives lie about everything.

Senator Joe McCarthy confronted government officials concealing communist involvement and excessively lax security with regards to Communists in sensitive U.S. Government posts. In many cases he was on target, with over 81 of the names he gave the Tydings committee resulting in resignations or movement of security risks. Given that over 200 of the spies uncovered in the Venona decrypts were never identified, we can only speculate as to the national security impact of removing Communists from key DoD and State Dept posts.

Arthur Herman, author of "Joseph McCarthy: Reexamining the Life and Legacy of America's Most Hated Senator," says that the accuracy of McCarthy's charges "was no longer a matter of debate," that they are "now accepted as fact."

And The New York Post's Eric Fettmann has noted: "growing historical evidence underscores that, whatever his rhetorical and investigative excesses - and they were substantial - McCarthy was a lot closer to the truth about Communism than were his foes."

Senator McCarthy: May -- may I say that Mr. Welch talks about this being cruel and reckless. He was just baiting -- He has been baiting Mr. Cohn here for hours, requesting that Mr. Cohn, before sundown, get out of any department of the government anyone who is serving the Communist cause. Now, I just give this man's record and I want to say, Mr. Welch, that it has been labeled long before he became a member, as early as 1944 -- ....

Mr. Welch: Senator --

Senator McCarthy: Let -- let me finish.

Mr. Welch: -- may we not drop this?

Senator McCarthy: Let me finish.

Mr. Welch: We know he belonged to the Lawyers' Guild.

Senator McCarthy: No, let me finish --

Mr. Welch: And Mr. Cohn nods his head at me. I did you, I think, no personal injury, Mr. Cohn?

Mr. Cohn: No, sir

Mr. Welch: I meant to do you no personal injury.

Mr. Cohn: No, sir.

Mr. Welch: And if I did --

Senator McCarthy: No --

Mr. Welch: -- I beg your pardon. Let us not assassinate this lad further, Senator.

Senator McCarthy: Let's, let's --

Mr. Welch: You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?

Senator McCarthy: I know this hurts you, Mr. Welch.

Mr. Welch: I'll say it hurts!

Senator McCarthy: May I say, Mr. Chairman, as point of personal privilege, I'd like to finish this.

Mr. Welch: Senator, I think it hurts you, too, sir.

The exchange that completely destroyed McCarthy. All of America watched it or read about it.

Everyone was terrified of McCarthy and his witch hunt. They didn't want to called communists too. All it took was one brave man to stand up and Mr. Welch was just such a brave man.

Last edited:

Senator McCarthy: May -- may I say that Mr. Welch talks about this being cruel and reckless. He was just baiting -- He has been baiting Mr. Cohn here for hours, requesting that Mr. Cohn, before sundown, get out of any department of the government anyone who is serving the Communist cause. Now, I just give this man's record and I want to say, Mr. Welch, that it has been labeled long before he became a member, as early as 1944 -- ....

Mr. Welch: And Mr. Cohn nods his head at me. I did you, I think, no personal injury, Mr. Cohn?

Mr. Welch: -- I beg your pardon. Let us not assassinate this lad further, Senator.

Mr. Welch: You've done enough. Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency?

Senator McCarthy: May I say, Mr. Chairman, as point of personal privilege, I'd like to finish this.

The exchange that completely destroyed McCarthy. All of America watched it or read about it.

Just as every other day, you drop by to be slapped around.....and I won't let you down today.

Once more, in an eternally repeating patter, you post....

....and I destroy your post.

Ready?

Watch closely as I destroy you, your post, and any cache you imagine having, once again.

On June 9, 1954 "Have you left no sense of decency?" This is the bumper-sticker assault on McCarthy by Army counsel Joseph Welch. , Welch challenged Cohn to give McCarthy's list of 130 subversives in defense plants to the office of the FBI and the Department of Defense "before the sun goes down". In response to Welch's challenge, McCarthy suggested that Welch should check on Fred Fisher, a young lawyer in Welch's own Boston law firm whom Welch planned to have on his staff for the hearings. McCarthy then mentioned that Fisher had once belonged to the National Lawyers Guild (NLG), a group which Attorney General Brownell had called "the legal bulwark of the Communist Party." Army–McCarthy hearings - Wikipedia

a. Welch himself had publicly confirmed Fisher's former Guild membership, in a NYTimes story, April 16, 1954

b. I say “allegedly” and “supposedly” because the person who had already exposed Fisher as a former member of a Communist front organization was Welch himself.

On April 15, 1954, nearly two months before the “no decency” exchange, Welch himself told the New York Times that Fisher had been a member of the National Lawyers Guild, and for that reason Welch (the US Army counsel, after all) had relieved Fisher of his job as his Washington assistant and replaced him with another.

The New York Times story, which ran on April 16, 1954, even featured Fisher’s picture.

1612549159522.png

www.breitbart.com

This Day in History: Revising McCarthy--'Court History' Has 'No Decency'

Looking back, I can think of no better way to describe June 9, 1954 than as a demonic day of creation. |
www.breitbart.com
www.breitbart.com

You cannot name a single individual that was not a communist that American hero, Senator Joseph McCarthy, "RUINED."

Time to admit you've been thoroughly indoctrinated, and cannot bring yourself to slough it off.

A sign of intellectual weakness.

Everyone was terrified of McCarthy and his witch hunt. They didn't want to called communists too. All it took was one brave man to stand up and Mr. Welch was just such a brave man.

Be sure to drop by tomorrow for another beating.

View attachment 563891
Joseph McCarthy, in full Joseph Raymond McCarthy, (born November 14, 1908, near Appleton, Wisconsin, U.S.—died May 2, 1957, Bethesda, Maryland), American politician who served in the U.S. Senate (1947–57), representing Wisconsin, and who lent his name to the term McCarthyism. He dominated the U.S. political climate in the early 1950s through his sensational but unproven charges of communist subversion in high government circles. In 1954, in a rare move, McCarthy’s Senate colleagues officially censured him for unbecoming conduct."
Britannica.com

2. A true American hero who was slandered and smeared by the Bolsheviks who have informational dominance in our media.
For example, note Britannnica's editorializing....lying....above: "his sensational but unproven charges of communist subversion in high government circles."

That's false.....

Senator Joe McCarthy confronted government officials concealing communist involvement and excessively lax security with regards to Communists in sensitive U.S. Government posts. In many cases he was on target, with over 81 of the names he gave the Tydings committee resulting in resignations or movement of security risks. Given that over 200 of the spies uncovered in the Venona decrypts were never identified, we can only speculate as to the national security impact of removing Communists from key DoD and State Dept posts.

Arthur Herman, author of "Joseph McCarthy: Reexamining the Life and Legacy of America's Most Hated Senator," says that the accuracy of McCarthy's charges "was no longer a matter of debate," that they are "now accepted as fact."

And The New York Post's Eric Fettmann has noted: "growing historical evidence underscores that, whatever his rhetorical and investigative excesses - and they were substantial - McCarthy was a lot closer to the truth about Communism than were his foes."
You're a mccarthyist.

I'm shocked, said nobody ever.

You're a mccarthyist.

I'm shocked, said nobody ever.

McCarthy was an American hero who worked to prevent control of our society by Marxists, who have trained the simple minded.....you.

The result:
There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech

View attachment 563891
Britannica.com

That's false.....

He was a drunk and an asshole who claimed IKE was a commie and like you assassinated the character of other people in Government, Hollywood and other prominent and regular others. In fact his use of ad hominems was the precursor of today's Republican Party and people like you.

He was a drunk and an asshole who claimed IKE was a commie and like you assassinated the character of other people in Government, Hollywood and other prominent and regular others. In fact his use of ad hominems was the precursor of today's Republican Party and people like you.

Eschew the vulgarity....no matter how deeply I've wounded you.

Name any "innocent American ruined by McCarthy."

I bet you can't, proving not only that McCarthy has been smeared and slandered, but that you are an ignorant, brain-dead follower of the propaganda.

I bet you can't, proving not only that McCarthy has been smeared and slandered, but that you are an ignorant, brain-dead follower of the propaganda.
YAWN.

And you proved that there were none......

That and that you're a moron for writing this lie: "assassinated the character of other people in Government, Hollywood and other prominent and regular others."

Like every other simpleton who follows the orders of the Bolsheviks....you couldn't come up with a single one.

There were none.

There are no innocents. In this sense ole Joe nor anyone else has ever slandered an innocent man.
It is easy to find fault. We all have them.

McCarthy was an American hero who worked to prevent control of our society by Marxists, who have trained the simple minded.....you.
Well shit, I used up all the good irony memes on crap that doesn't even come close to the above above statement. I guess I'll have to recycle one.

1f6e0ab7d1d66877692b98aac7b3ff41_w200.gif

Well shit, I used up all the good irony memes on crap that doesn't even come close to the above above statement. I guess I'll have to recycle one.

View attachment 563990

Notice how I put you in your place sans vulgarity.

Learn to do the same.

I bet you can't, proving not only that McCarthy has been smeared and slandered, but that you are an ignorant, brain-dead follower of the ppr

Notice how I put you in your place sans vulgarity.

Learn to do the same.
Fuck you and your whole wog team, foreigner.

Tragic that your family addressed you that way as a child.

See a good lawyer....you may have a case for child abuse.
Which fuckin' wog loser am I speaking with? Since it's the middle of the night there I'm.guessing you aren't the team leader.

Forum List

Back