Mitch McConnell Considers Killing Major Immigration Deal To Help Trump

What makes you think Trump knows anything about the Senate Bill?

All he knows is that dealing with this issue is a win for Biden and he can’t have that
I know he doesn’t know anything. I was just trying to find out who does, since they’re saying no one knows what’s in it, but they know they’re against it! I was looking for clarification on what sounds like a major case of cognitive dissonance. :dunno:

#COGNITIVEDECLINE

I know he doesn’t know anything. I was just trying to find out who does, since they’re saying no one knows what’s in it, but they know they’re against it! I was looking for clarification on what sounds like a major case of cognitive dissonance. :dunno:

#COGNITIVEDECLINE
Who's behind it all. A very sick.mind (.trump ). When he finally goes to.prison , they should have a shrink work with him in a prison for the mentally insane.

I hope your wrong,
Mitch maybe the most dishonest, LIEING person in government.
and has been filling his pockets with our money for most of his years in office.

If the deal doesn’t go through, it proves the MAGA crowd aren’t serious people.
We knew that when the first one showed up supporting Trump. There are no serious people who support Trump.

Republicans have the biggest policy win on immigration in decades within their grasp, but Donald Trump is calling the shots now, so the deal is all but dead. In what’s been reported as a Senate Republican meeting Wednesday, leader Mitch McConnell told his colleagues he doesn’t “want to do anything to undermine” Trump.

So the Republicans have now guaranteed another year of uncontrolled immigration ( Their Words ), when a deal is in place right now to stop it.

The Great Republican Immigration Caravans

With the blessings of the orange cult messiah.
It is clear that they say its a border crisis but they are hesitant to do something about it as they back out of the deal/compromise because Trump wants this

The border crisis is a political issue that Trump can campaign on and if there was a deal then he loses

Thus he is against it and the republicans in congress are bending over backwards for someone who is not the president. They reached a compromise but Trump is against it

So when Trump says America first, he means Trump first

MATA - Make America Trump again

it is clear that for republicans that this is more important

Nope.
What we've been watching in "real time" is Joe flooding the country with the third-world. From the day he entered the White House, he ended border security, and welcomed in the flood.

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Yep, I was right again, and you were wrong again.

They are hopping right on the Trump bandwagon, like good little asslickers.

It is clear that they say its a border crisis but they are hesitant to do something about it as they back out of the deal/compromise because Trump wants this

The border crisis is a political issue that Trump can campaign on and if there was a deal then he loses

Thus he is against it and the republicans in congress are bending over backwards for someone who is not the president. They reached a compromise but Trump is against it

So when Trump says America first, he means Trump first

MATA - Make America Trump again

it is clear that for republicans that this is more important
I never considered the border to be a “crisis”. It’s an old story we have been through before.

It is hardly different than the “crisis” we had in the 2000s.

What I am is tired of hearing about it. It is and always had been a “wedge issue”

Scary caravans. Even illegals raping and transporting drugs

The whole nine yards and yet no one ever deals with the real issue and that’s the fact that there is no real disincentive for businesses hiring illegals.

No one. Ya know why? Because secretly the nation actually wants that pool of cheap labor.

So Republicans put this deal together and held Ukraine and Israel money hostage to it. Fine. It’s fairly draconian and has nothing in it about DACA or a path to citizenship and it should.
But fuck it. If it suits Republicans up and funds Ukraine and Israel fine.

It will pretty much work too. The money for courts and detention facility makes sense. And it changes the law that governs this . Title 8 guarantees that anyone seeking asylum gets a hearing.

In truth that has been abused. It was meant to deal with Jews who were seeking rescue from the Nazis . Many of these people are not fleeing. Jolene e but rather poverty. I don’t have a real issue with them seeking a better life but they are taking advantage of what is basically a loop hole.

This law closes that loop hole

But fixing immigration is NOT wht Repiblicans seem to be about.

Screaming about it is

I never considered the border to be a “crisis”. It’s an old story we have been through before.

It is hardly different than the “crisis” we had in the 2000s.

What I am is tired of hearing about it. It is and always had been a “wedge issue”

Scary caravans. Even illegals raping and transporting drugs

The whole nine yards and yet no one ever deals with the real issue and that’s the fact that there is no real disincentive for businesses hiring illegals.

No one. Ya know why? Because secretly the nation actually wants that pool of cheap labor.

So Republicans put this deal together and held Ukraine and Israel money hostage to it. Fine. It’s fairly draconian and has nothing in it about DACA or a path to citizenship and it should.
But fuck it. If it shuts Republicans up and funds Ukraine and Israel fine.

It will pretty much work too. The money for courts and detention facility makes sense. And it changes the law that governs this . Title 8 guarantees that anyone seeking asylum gets a hearing.

In truth that has been abused. It was meant to deal with Jews who were seeking rescue from the Nazis . Many of these people are not fleeing ciolence but rather poverty. I don’t have a real issue with them seeking a better life but they are taking advantage of what is basically a loop hole.

This law closes that loop hole

But fixing immigration is NOT what Repiblicans seem to be about.

Screaming about it is
I hate that spellcheck changes words in such weird ways

Trump and McConnell are to now blame for the border crisis.

Goofballs like CA don't understand that opposition to the bill undermines the GOP and its chance in November.

Forum List

Back