Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

You can't get around the basic truth, he took documents that did not belong to him,
Wrong. He was in possession of documents. Not the same thing. Words have meaning. That’s the actual basic truth which you simply can’t abide.
he took secret and top secret documents,
No. He was in possession of previously classified documents which he had declassified.
and he's been giving the government to run around for over a year now.
Which they willingly engaged in via negotiations. And you also don’t know the basis for President Trump’s resistance.

But I pardon you for your ongoing ignorance. 😎

Wrong. He was in possession of documents. Not the same thing. Words have meaning. That’s the actual basic truth which you simply can’t abide.

No. He was in possession of previously classified documents which he had declassified.

Which they willingly engaged in via negotiations. And you also don’t know the basis for President Trump’s resistance.

But I pardon you for your ongoing ignorance. 😎
You are the one who was woefully ignorant and the fact that you choose to be makes it doubly ignorant as well as arrogant. Just like your master.

Stain, your worst problem is your inability and utter unwillingness to be honest.

But your ceaseless lying doesn’t change anything. 👍
You are the one who believes in lies and insults. May they serve you well.

I don’t believe any of your lies. And they don’t serve you well.

You detest truth. Wait. Don’t tell me. Let me guess. You’re a libtard. 😂
I am not the one who has to keep defending himself because of all the lies he believes in, that would be you. It's no skin off my back if you want to remain ignorant. The world is already passing you by, soon it will all be just a blur for you.

I am not the one who has to keep defending himself because of all the lies he believes in, that would be you. It's no skin off my back if you want to remain ignorant. The world is already passing you by, soon it will all be just a blur for you.
No kid. You lack the sense to recognize the lies you accept as truth. And I’m not defending myself, you twerp. There is no attack. Just your mindless leering nonsense. Your ignorance is like an unquenchable fire.

Someday you might catch up. But I doubt it. You’re very slow minded.

No kid. You lack the sense to recognize the lies you accept as truth. And I’m not defending myself, you twerp. There is no attack. Just your mindless leering nonsense. Your ignorance is like an unquenchable fire.

Someday you might catch up. But I doubt it. You’re very slow minded.
I don't think you will ever recover. The truth is generally backed by facts. That's exactly what makes it the truth. You cannot call lies the truth because there are no facts to back them up. End of story.

If these documents you claim had been declassified, then why did the appeals court judges in yesterdays hearing, refer to them as CLASSIFIED documents in Trump's possession at Mara Lago?
They've got to say that or the leftist narrative is over. Stay tuned I guess.

Last edited:
This is true.

However until he makes the claim in court the courts will continue to treat them as classified.

Once he does make the claim (if he ever does) then it opens the door for the DOJ attorneys to investigate and challenge the claims. One-document-at-a-time:
  • What was the date you declassified this document?
  • Was there anyone else present when you declassified this document?
  • Did you document the declassification of the document?
  • Did you tell anyone that you declassified the document, if so who?
  • What was the reason for declassification?
  • Why has this document been treated as classified after left office by you and your staff?
Repeat with each individual document of the 107.

Then interview and call to testify those in the FPOTUS's circle to determine if he declassified the documents and if he referred to them or treated them as classified after leaving office.

I think - correct me if I'm wrong - but isn't that process call impeaching the witness?

WW
Until they prosecute Hillary and other's for the alledged mishandling of classified document's, then there is no case against Trump.

Now the archive's can review what's been the crack's in the sidewalks in order to make the cement needed to fix the crack's, but until then I guess government officials have figured that they can legally handle alledged classified materials of a low grade threat level (why they would even want the document's after leaving office is iMO weird and ridiculous), but I digress.

I don't think you will ever recover. The truth is generally backed by facts. That's exactly what makes it the truth. You cannot call lies the truth because there are no facts to back them up. End of story.
Stain:

You’re just repeating your original bullshit. You have nothing. It shows. You can’t help being a moron. But you could strive for honesty.

You never will.

Stain:

You’re just repeating your original bullshit. You have nothing. It shows. You can’t help being a moron. But you could strive for honesty.

You never will.
Backward, you're just repeating your BS. I've been honest all along you're the one who continues to believe the lies.

You aren’t honest and haven’t been honest. You can’t stop lying even when the truth is mushed right in your face.

But keep repeating my lines. 😂
You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you. There's no sense in continuing this conversation it's just an insult to both of our intelligences. Please do not respond anymore.

Your ass git handed to you on a platter Biff_Poindexter yiu sure have shit on your face in embarrassment, :auiqs.jpg: I can tell you how trump was the first president in my lifetime who did not lie to me and did what he said he could do but you don’t want to talk about that or how Obama l lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s dreconian policys and expanded them being a traiter and mass murderer but no you don’t want to talk about that or how he violated the constituion.:asshole:

You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you. There's no sense in continuing this conversation it's just an insult to both of our intelligences. Please do not respond anymore.
Stain. Unlike you, I know the truth and have been speaking the truth. You’re a kook. Please toddle off, you delusional little twit.

It’s impossible to insult your intelligence. You don’t have any.

Please fuck your self. 👍

Forum List

Back