Trump Asks Supreme Court To Intervene In Mar A Lago Documents Scandal

Stain. Unlike you, I know the truth and have been speaking the truth. You’re a kook. Please toddle off, you delusional little twit.

It’s impossible to insult your intelligence. You don’t have any.

Please fuck your self. 👍
You are an absolutely pathetic example of a human being; don't worry you're in good company if you can call it that, Donald is just like you. Arrogant, ignorant and obtuse.

You are an absolutely pathetic example of a human being; don't worry you're in good company if you can call it that, Donald is just like you. Arrogant, ignorant and obtuse.
You’re a transparent phony. A liar. A hack. And a whining bitch. But enough about your better attributes.

Being dishonest to the core and perpetually stupid and ignorant is no way to go through life, you pathetic twit.

Oh, and I’m not the only one telling you the truth. But you run like a coward from ever confronting the truth. You’re really quite pathetic.

Name one classified document allegedly in Trump’s possession at Mar A Lago on the date of the FBI raid. And instead of just mouthing your imbecile belief, again, this time prove (with any shred of avtual evidence) that Trump didn’t declassify them.

But you won’t. You can’t. You have no evidence. You just make shit up. It’s what you liars do.

Your ass git handed to you on a platter Biff_Poindexter yiu sure have shit on your face in embarrassment, :auiqs.jpg: I can tell you how trump was the first president in my lifetime who did not lie to me and did what he said he could do but you don’t want to talk about that or how Obama l lied to the people that he would reverse bush’s dreconian policys and expanded them being a traiter and mass murderer but no you don’t want to talk about that or how he violated the constituion.:asshole:
/——-/ I think you misunderstood my meme. I’m a Trump supporter mocking democRATs who claim they got Trump this time after so many failures.,

Cover letters aren't the allegedly "classified" documents themselves, lying assclown.
They are called classified cover sheets At the company I worked for before I retired the cover sheets were stored in an office supply room where anyone could access them. On the cover sheet just above the classification level there is a statement that says, “This cover sheet is unclassified.”

They've got to say that or the leftist narrative is over. Stay tuned I guess.
A couple were Trump appointed judges I read, so why would they HAVE TO succumb to leftists as your next conspiracy espouses and to now use as an excuse?

Mr. Trump never claimed to NARA, in all of the correspondence with them and his lawyers, that the documents and presidential records that he took, (that were not his to take) had ALL magically been declassified by him, sight unseen, when they were sent to his home?

Even when subpoenaed last May by a grand jury for counterintelligence agents to retrieve some of the classified documents he took to Mara Lago Resort... Trump NEVER CLAIMED THEY WERE DECLASSIFIED BY HIM, WHILE PRESIDENT.

So, we have every right to DOUBT his new claim, that all the top secret, secret, above top secret compartmental, and confidential documents he had were in the past declassified by him.

Let alone the demented possibility that he could simply hand over to our enemies every single top secret he had in possession to THE ENEMY simply by them requesting a FOIA request....because...well....he declassified them.

THAT IS UTTER BULL SHIT, FOR ONLY THE VERY IGNORANT CULT, TO BELIEVE and regurgitate....it bars on treasonous.

Last edited:
A couple were Trump appointed judges I read, so why would they HAVE TO succumb to leftists as your next conspiracy espouses and to now use as an excuse?

Mr. Trump never claimed to NARA, in all of the correspondence with them and his lawyers, that the documents and presidential records that he took, (that were not his to take) had ALL magically been declassified by him, sight unseen, when they were sent to his home?

Even when subpoenaed last May by a grand jury for counterintelligence agents to retrieve some of the classified documents he took to Mara Lago Resort... Trump NEVER CLAIMED THEY WERE DECLASSIFIED BY HIM, WHILE PRESIDENT.

So, we have every right to DOUBT his new claim, that all the top secret, secret, above top secret compartmental, and confidential documents he had were in the past declassified by him.

Let alone the demented possibility that he could simply hand over to our enemies every single top secret he had in possession to THE ENEMY simply by them requesting a FOIA request....because...well....he declassified them.

THAT IS UTTER BULL SHIT, FOR ONLY THE VERY IGNORANT CULT, TO BELIEVE and regurgitate....it bars on treasonous.
:cuckoo:

It bars on? 🤪

Forum List

Back