Trump Asks Are We Bettter off Now than we Were 5 Years Ago.

You'll see. Remember the 2022 midterm red wave that didn't happen? How about November 2023, just 2 months ago Republicans lost in KY, OH, and VA. Does that not concern you? It should. It should worry you more than polls should worry us. Remember Hillary was killing Trump in the polls Jan 3 2016
the sick baby killing left turned out in mass numbers when they believed their ability to kill innocent children in the womb was at stake ... and remember polls always favor dims .. until recently that is .

You lied, again.

the sick baby killing left turned out in mass numbers when they believed their ability to kill innocent children in the womb was at stake ... and remember polls always favor dims .. until recently that is .
Things haven't been nearly as bad as you predicted and they're getting better. I think you're hoping for an October surprise no?

Yeah, I am better off now than what it was like five years ago.
I remember I got a good job when Obama was slowly improving the economy. I'm in Manufacturing. If the economy is slow I find out immediately because companies tighten up the purse strings. Things just kept getting better and better. It was never enough for Republicans. But remember they never admitted Bush sucked or that Bill Clinton was GREAT

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

Great. Not good. GREAT! That's the truth.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Better off in what ways? Some, in Some ways I’m better off than before and in other ways I am not.

when it comes to the insanity of the left nothing surprises me anymore .. you people are absolutely ridiculous ..
Yea but you're a nazi who worships a silly looking man

1704334703334.png

Better off in what ways? Some, in Some ways I’m better off than before and in other ways I am not.

I continued to work and invest/save when the market was low. Then Biden had a record stock market the other day and my stocks went up big time.

I got a raise because of inflation and inflation is coming down. Gas was 2.87 the other day.

I'm getting 6% on a 5 year investment. Used to be 1%. If you were lucky. If you are buying a house this sucks but if you have money to invest things are great. Could be better though. I say raise interest rates one more time. Clearly the economy can take it. We have 10 million unfilled jobs.

I continued to work and invest/save when the market was low. Then Biden had a record stock market the other day and my stocks went up big time.

I got a raise because of inflation and inflation is coming down. Gas was 2.87 the other day.

I'm getting 6% on a 5 year investment. Used to be 1%. If you were lucky. If you are buying a house this sucks but if you have money to invest things are great. Could be better though. I say raise interest rates one more time. Clearly the economy can take it. We have 10 million unfilled jobs.
So everything is about money? Doesn’t motivate me, I took a new job that pays 30k more than the last job but that is what I did, not anyone else.

BTW, inflation is still happening just at a low rate, but it is there.

Forum List

Back