Trump Asks Are We Bettter off Now than we Were 5 Years Ago.

I continued to work and invest/save when the market was low. Then Biden had a record stock market the other day and my stocks went up big time.

I got a raise because of inflation and inflation is coming down. Gas was 2.87 the other day.

I'm getting 6% on a 5 year investment. Used to be 1%. If you were lucky. If you are buying a house this sucks but if you have money to invest things are great. Could be better though. I say raise interest rates one more time. Clearly the economy can take it. We have 10 million unfilled jobs.
How fricken stupid can ya get, 6% on a 5 year investment? Inflation, especially Bidens inflation will suck that down to a negative yield long before you get to see it again.

Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
Who cares. The next election isn't gonna be about the economy

Hell yes!

By leaps and bounds.

Yoooo Joe!
If Republicans were honest this is the kind of things they'd say about Biden and Obama

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

How fricken stupid can ya get, 6% on a 5 year investment? Inflation, especially Bidens inflation will suck that down to a negative yield long before you get to see it again.
Well that's the best banks are giving. The best is if you put it away for 5 years.

My brother and his wife are doing an investment where every year you get 0-10%. It'll never go below zero but could be 10%. The first year they got 10%. But they could get zero this year.

What are you getting?

CDs, are issued by banks and generally offer a higher interest rate than savings accounts. And long-term CDs may be better options when you expect rates to fall, allowing you to keep your money earning higher rates for years.

I believe we were getting 1% when Trump was president. It was good if you were buying a home but not if you had money to invest. GTFOOH

Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
That fat fuck smells like 8 decades of fast food and spray tan.

Notice that the latest return on a two-year Treasury note (5.57%) is slightly higher than that of the 30-year Treasury bond, at 5.01%. The range on all shorter-term securities, ranging from one month to two years, is higher than the yield on both the 30-year bond and the 10-year note.

Again, I believe I got 1% on a 1 year CD back when Trump was POTUS.

Notice that the latest return on a two-year Treasury note (5.57%) is slightly higher than that of the 30-year Treasury bond, at 5.01%. The range on all shorter-term securities, ranging from one month to two years, is higher than the yield on both the 30-year bond and the 10-year note.

Again, I believe I got 1% on a 1 year CD back when Trump was POTUS.
Granted, interest rates are better than they were three/four years ago, but inflation and prices were more consistent back then, either way you/we still lose. You also mentioned you had "stocks" that were doing well, mutual funds (depending on which ones) are much safer.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057

I call bullshit.

It is sufficient to note that the source of this article, and the claims made therein, and the pictures, and what they claim to show, is Motherfucker Jones. Even before one reads yet article, takes note of the internal inconsistencies, as well as the dissonance between the claims made in the article, and what most Americans have been experiencing over the relevant period time; just knowing that it comes from Motherfucker Jones ought to be a huge red flag as far as assuming that it has any credibility.

Forum List

Back