Trump Asks Are We Bettter off Now than we Were 5 Years Ago.

Granted, interest rates are better than they were three/four years ago, but inflation and prices were more consistent back then, either way you/we still lose. You also mentioned you had "stocks" that were doing well, mutual funds (depending on which ones) are much safer.
I got a little bit of everything. I only have $50K in stocks. Spread it around. Don't put it all in one basket type of thing. My brother has millions invested with these guys. They laugh at me because before Covid I gave them $40K and in months it was $60K. Just like that. I called and said CASH OUT. He said I would pay penalties if I took it before 1 year. And this is a long term investment so leave it. It will keep growing he said. Fucker! Covid and Russia/Ukraine war happened and my $60 went back to $40K. Seems like for years it stayed around $42. WTF. What kind of return is that? Nothing!!! And I lost $20K. God damn it!

Well now it's back to $50K. I think we did the math I've made about 5% a year. If Russia/Covid didn't happen I'd probably have $70K who knows. But yea, I don't like the stock market. Not if I can't buy and sell it when I want. I think it's a fucking scam.

I told my brother how different it is for regular people to save. We did the math. I think if I save $20K for 5 years at 5% I would have $26K in the end. So $6K. Big fucking deal. We did the math on my brothers investment. Same investment I'm doing just more money. I didn't ask how much but in 5 years he will make over $100K on his investment. Thus the saying it takes money to make money.

Still you got to invest the $20K. $6K is better than no K. LOL

I know a guy he's broke but has a nest egg where he could put $20K away away for 5 years and make $6K but he wants access to his money. LOL. Stupid. He knows he won't need it.

Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
i'm better off for sure....but each yr for the last decades has been better than the previous

now if you ask if my pocket change is better off............fuck you no!!

i'm better off for sure....but each yr for the last decades has been better than the previous

now if you ask if my pocket change is better off............fuck you no!!

If you ask me if I blame Biden for inflation I say no and if you ask me if America was GA (great again) when Trump was president I'd say no. He took over a good economy from Obama and he tried to super charge it with tax breaks to all, which caused inflation and added to the debt. He mishandled covid. We should have social distanced and wore masks before we found a vaccine. Trump made fun of people who wore masks and held rallies.

Trump doesn't know the meaning of the word mitigate. Litigate he knows. But not mitigate.

Well it's not Biden's fault. Things are turning around. Remember Trump had 3 good years and 1 really bad one. The last one. He bungled Covid remember?

And then, during the debate, Reagan posed what has become one of the most important campaign questions of all time: “Are you better off today than you were four years ago?” Carter's answer was a resounding “NO,” and in the final, crucial days of the campaign, his numbers tanked.
Biden has had 0 good years

Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
hey nimrod...the average family is paying over 10k a yr for the same shit 2 yrs ago.....lol

that includes you too you idiot....lol

Biden has had 0 good years
He's done so much and not got credit. That's okay. 2024 is the election year. We will make our case for why he deserves another 4 years. Inflation lowering, good stock market, low unemployment, jobs coming home, got out of Afganistan

Biden signed the legislation into law in November, which infuses $1.2 trillion dollars into Americans' traditional “hard” infrastructure

Besides all the things he did, I like him for what he undid

Reversing Trump-era policies

hey nimrod...the average family is paying over 10k a yr for the same shit 2 yrs ago.....lol

That's going down. You're using an old number. It gets lower every day. No need for Trump to fix what Biden and the Feds already fixed. Next!

Gas is now under $3 a gallon across most of America​

Do you know corporations are gouging us? At first they said they had to raise prices because of covid but when covid was done, they kept the prices high. They are making a fortune. What do you want Biden to do about it?

Only you can do something about it. Stop buying!!!! That will solve 2 of your problems. It will bring prices down and slow down Biden's economy. Give you a chance in November.

He's done so much and not got credit. That's okay. 2024 is the election year. We will make our case for why he deserves another 4 years. Inflation lowering, good stock market, low unemployment, jobs coming home, got out of Afganistan

Biden signed the legislation into law in November, which infuses $1.2 trillion dollars into Americans' traditional “hard” infrastructure

Besides all the things he did, I like him for what he undid

Reversing Trump-era policies
No jobs are coming home. They were coming home. The Afghanistan retreat looked really weak. Green energy agenda is a disaster.
Things are higher now than when Biden took office.

its obvious that you are referring to the conditions caused by lab created virus that the lefts Chicom allies created ... and Briben and the marxist treasonous left still wont hold China accountable for deaths of over 1 million of their fellow Americans ..instead Briben and the left continues to kiss China's ass .
Obviously, Trump is not responsible for the creation of the COVID virus. But as prez he is responsible for the government's hideously botched response to it. Beginning with his concern for how the economic impact would reflect poorly on him and thus delaying measures to prepare the nation.

Private payrolls added 164,000 in December, beating expectations, ADP says​

Hiring in the private sector rose at a faster than expected pace in December, closing out a strong 2023 for the resilient U.S. jobs market, ADP reported Thursday.

Private payrolls increased by 164,000 for the month, a substantial increase from the downwardly revised 101,000 in November and better than the 130,000 estimate from the Dow Jones consensus, according to the payrolls processing firm.

A manufacturing boom has swept across the country in President Biden's 2½ years in office, with the South and Mountain West — including several red states — having especially strong growth, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics data.

Why it matters: The U.S. economy has added some 800,000 manufacturing jobs nationwide, a figure Biden hopes will boost his claim to have delivered on his promise to be a president — and create jobs — for all Americans.

If you ask me if I blame Biden for inflation I say no and if you ask me if America was GA (great again) when Trump was president I'd say no. He took over a good economy from Obama and he tried to super charge it with tax breaks to all, which caused inflation and added to the debt. He mishandled covid. We should have social distanced and wore masks before we found a vaccine. Trump made fun of people who wore masks and held rallies.

Trump doesn't know the meaning of the word mitigate. Litigate he knows. But not mitigate.
How did the tax cuts add to the debt when revenues went up, Simp?

Trump won't make things better because Trump didn't create the economy he had to begin with and the economy began to decline before COVID hit thanks to Trump.

How did the tax cuts add to the debt when revenues went up, Simp?
It is true that Mr. Trump’s tax cuts — like those signed by Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama — have reduced federal tax receipts as a share of the economy. Without them, analysts agree, the deficit and the national debt would almost certainly be smaller than they are.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057

You are absolutely terrified Trump is either tied or leading in every single swing state because most Americans are NOT better off since Biden took office.

Forum List

Back