Trump Asks Are We Bettter off Now than we Were 5 Years Ago.

Trump didnt bungle covid ... more Americans died from covid during chicom Joes term .. and Briben had the vaccine that the Trump admin fast tracked ..
BECAUSE TRUMP BUNGLED COVID. Biden cleaned up Trump's mess. Hosting super spreader parties. Telling people not to wear masks. Not social distancing. What a fucking leader. Remember that dumb son of a bitch looked into the eclypse? Remember he suggested we drink bleack and get gamma raise? Dumb fuck and you want him to be commander in chief again? YOu fucking nazis. Yidnar? I'll remember you're a piece of shit. Probably white and uneducated too.

MSNBC had its highest-rated week in more than a year last week, as the network's The Rachel Maddow Show was the most-watched show in all of cable news with a total audience of 3.9 million viewers.

More than Fox. We're out there. People who want to hear the truth. Not that the election was stolen, vaccinates are a hoax, Man made climate change is a hoax, the liberal media is lying, Michelle Obama's a man, Trump's innocent. I don't want to be lied to and brainwashed.

Don't forget Fox News agreed Tuesday to pay Dominion Voting Systems nearly $800 million to avert a trial in the voting machine company's lawsuit that would have exposed how the network promoted lies about the 2020 presidential election.

My ex girlfriend is married to one of the partners of Dominion. They're building a 4 story mansion with an elevator. Thanks Fox News, Rudy and Trump. You lying mother fuckers. Anyways, I always tell my sister in law to tell her it's not too late if she wants to get back together. We all laugh our asses off. She's got Trump money now.
Why no link sealybobo ? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
Lot of made up shit. The most stupid world leader in the world, doesn’t need much improvement on.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
your ex girlfriend ?? did she leave for a tighter snatch ?"
I love her, and I don't blame her, but she's a bit of a gold digger. I would be too if I was a woman. She got a college degree but she never wanted to work. If she married me she would have had to work too. Plus he's from the same part of Greece she's from. Very important to people from that part of Greece. They don't think of themselves as Greek. They think of themselves as people from that part of Greece. That's all I'm going to say about them I don't want you figuring out who they are and threaten them. You're a nazi and all. Probably a Proud Boy

Because he wants us to forget how it was 4 years ago. This is how it was 4 years ago.

These Photos Show the Staggering Food Bank Lines Across America​

America’s hunger is being captured by photographers across the country.

SAM VAN PYKEREN
APRIL 13, 2020

View attachment 883054

View attachment 883056

View attachment 883057
The fact that we had Covid was not Trump's fault. But the crime was in his mismanagement of the crisis.

Instead of leading the nation and ensuring that people were safe, the orange failure spent his time minimizing the disease or making fun of people who wisely chose to wear a mask. That continued till Karma struck. When the orange douchebag was flown to a hospital sick from Covid - the disease that the idiot downplayed.

While facing sharp criticism for his response to an outbreak that has killed more than 200,000 people in the United States alone, the president has touted his management of the crisis. Here is a timeline of some of his comments:

Jan. 22 to CNBC: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

- Jan. 24 tweet: "China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

March 13 to reporters: "Yeah, no, I don't take responsibility at all, because we were given a - a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time."

- March 15 at a White House briefing: “This is a very contagious virus. It’s incredible. But it’s something that we have tremendous control over.”

- March 18 tweet: “I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously, and have done a very good job from the beginning, including my very early decision to close the ‘borders’ from China - against the wishes of almost all.”

- April 3 at a White House briefing: “With the masks, it’s going to be really a voluntary thing. You can do it, you don’t have to do it. I’m choosing not to do it, but some people may want to do it and that’s OK ... As I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens ... I don’t see it for myself, I just don’t.”

- April 23 at a White House briefing: “I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that.” Pressed later about the issue, Trump said he was not encouraging people to ingest disinfectant and portrayed his remarks as sarcasm.

- May 21 on a Ford plant visit: “I wore one (a mask) in the back area. I didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing it.”

- July 12 before publicly donning a mask for the first time: "When you are in a hospital, especially in that particular setting when you are talking to a lot of soldiers, people that in some cases just got off the operating table, I think it’s a great thing to wear a mask."

- July 21 announcing a change of heart at a White House briefing: “We're asking everybody that when you are not able to socially distance, wear a mask, get a mask. Whether you like the mask or not, they have an impact, they'll have an effect and we need everything we can get... I will use it, gladly ... Anything that potentially can help ... is a good thing."

- Sept 29 at a presidential debate, after producing a mask from his pocket: "I wear masks when needed. When needed, I wear masks." Ridiculing Democratic rival Joe Biden for wearing them regularly, he said: "I don't wear masks like him. Every time you see him, he's got a mask. He could be speaking 200 feet away from them and he shows up with the biggest mask I've ever seen."

- Sept 29, when asked during the debate whether he was worried about the disease spreading at his rallies: "Well, so far we have had no problem whatsoever. It's outside - that's a big difference according to the experts. And we do them outside, we have tremendous crowds, as you see.... We had no negative, no negative effect. We've had no negative effect, and we've had, 35 40,000, people at some of these rallies."

And this is the douchebag that trumptards adore.

BECAUSE TRUMP BUNGLED COVID. Biden cleaned up Trump's mess. Hosting super spreader parties. Telling people not to wear masks. Not social distancing. What a fucking leader. Remember that dumb son of a bitch looked into the eclypse? Remember he suggested we drink bleack and get gamma raise? Dumb fuck and you want him to be commander in chief again? YOu fucking nazis. Yidnar? I'll remember you're a piece of shit. Probably white and uneducated too.
Trump “suggested we drink bleack and get gamma raise”.

I would ask for a link but……..:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I love her, and I don't blame her, but she's a bit of a gold digger. I would be too if I was a woman. She got a college degree but she never wanted to work. If she married me she would have had to work too. Plus he's from the same part of Greece she's from. Very important to people from that part of Greece. They don't think of themselves as Greek. They think of themselves as people from that part of Greece. That's all I'm going to say about them I don't want you figuring out who they are and threaten them. You're a nazi and all. Probably a Proud Boy
get help ..

Lot of made up shit. The most stupid world leader in the world, doesn’t need much improvement on.
Kelly Ann Conway calls them alternative facts.

"Alternative facts" was a phrase used by U.S. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway during a Meet the Press interview on January 22, 2017, in which she defended White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States.

So we see it doesn't matter if its true with you guys. You believe alternative facts. Have you looked into the lots of made up shit? Give some examples of made up shit please.

Trump “suggested we drink bleack and get gamma raise”.

I would ask for a link but……..:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You know what he did. Did you forget the doctor sitting by shaking her head frantically NO when he was talking and spitballing his kooky conspiracy theories he heard on Breitbart or Fox News that morning?

The fact that we had Covid was not Trump's fault. But the crime was in his mismanagement of the crisis.
Exactly. And the job of a president is to effectively handle crisis. Trump failed miserably in that regard and THAT'S what cost him.

:auiqs.jpg: lol ! i guess the 10s of thousands of sweating leftwing homosexuals packed together screaming ,spitting, burning , looting ect .. werent spreader events eh ?

Forum List

Back