Trump argues like a five year old

Yup Cruz Beck and others openly attack Trump's wife with total silence from the likes of this bunch but let someone respond and like all liberals they whine about "how dare you do what I did"

An adult would voice his outrage over the personal attacks on his wife and defend her honor

A five year old would find an unflattering picture of the opponents wife, post it next to a selected picture of his wife and taunt...my wife is better looking than your wife
That's your opinion. An adult wouldn't be showboating in front of cameras, making threats and using namecalling. I don't see Trump doing any of that. Most of the anger in all this is coming from Trump critics, not Trump himself. Cruz said he would fire his manager if he was accused of assault......then Cruz turns around and says last night on Jimmy Kimmel that he'd run Trump down with his car.

Yup Cruz Beck and others openly attack Trump's wife with total silence from the likes of this bunch but let someone respond and like all liberals they whine about "how dare you do what I did"

An adult would voice his outrage over the personal attacks on his wife and defend her honor

A five year old would find an unflattering picture of the opponents wife, post it next to a selected picture of his wife and taunt...my wife is better looking than your wife
That's your opinion. An adult wouldn't be showboating in front of cameras, making threats and using namecalling. I don't see Trump doing any of that. Most of the anger in all this is coming from Trump critics, not Trump himself. Cruz said he would fire his manager if he was accused of assault......then Cruz turns around and says last night on Jimmy Kimmel that he'd run Trump down with his car.

An adult wouldn't be showboating in front of cameras, making threats and using namecalling. I don't see Trump doing any of that.

You don't see Trump making threats? Trump doesn't use namecalling?

Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!

Sounds like the reaction of a five year old doesn't it?

Last edited:

Threats, like when Trump was threatening to expose Cruz's wife? Like that?

You don't see Trump making threats?

Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!

Show me a video of Trump making threats.

Strange how you don't seem to mind Obama threatening the Supreme Court if they don't rule his way, which is essentially tampering, or talking about Fox News like they're the enemy, or going after his critics with the IRS. You sit back and say nothing while we see massive corruption and abuse of power.

You have no moral right to complain.

Last edited:

Video? Trumps Twitter doesn't count as a threat?

Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!

Picking a fight on television is childish. Stating a fact on Twitter is basically a warning. It's not what I would call a childish temper-tantrum.

It appears your opinion of what is childish is highly suspect.

Is that childish?

No.

Is releasing nude pictures of Trump's wife childish? Making threats and calling him a sniveling coward, saying he'd murder him by running him over in his car, childish?

Yes.

You wouldn't piss on Cruz if he was on fire.
Yet you grant him special dispensation for his own childish acts.....only until Trump is illuminated as a threat to Hillary.

Cruz's wife is a member of the CFR and she is really cozy with a lot of leftwingers that are also on the council. She is a globalist and you can take it to the bank that Cruz is one as well and a neocon. If the sheeple REALLY understood that the CFR IS the establishment and the inner core are agents of the banking oligarchs like the Rockefellers, we would insist that it be disbanded. You might say that it isTrump's "trump" card. I think the Donald knows what we have been up against because he sure likes to hint at it and the establishment crowd is pissed and giving out as much negative press (that they own) as they can....only seems to energize him.

Cruz's wife is a member of the CFR and she is really cozy with a lot of leftwingers that are also on the council. She is a globalist and you can take it to the bank that Cruz is one as well and a neocon. If the sheeple REALLY understood that the CFR IS the establishment and the inner core are agents of the banking oligarchs like the Rockefellers, we would insist that it be disbanded. You might say that it isTrump's "trump" card. I think the Donald knows what we have been up against because he sure likes to hint at it and the establishment crowd is pissed and giving out as much negative press (that they own) as they can....only seems to energize him.
The root of all evil in this country is the very people who attack Trump the most. They've spent millions trying to take him down and it hasn't worked, enlisted the aide of Fox News among others. Watching Fox is like watching MSNBC these days. They're hemorrhaging viewers like crazy.

Over the years, America has produced its fair share of rabble-rousers and demagogues; certain politicians have always said offensive things. But when Trump talks, he doesn’t sound like any other presidential candidate in U.S. history. It’s not just his pungent Queens accent; it’s not just his short, simple, fourth-grade-level sentences. It’s the novel syntax. The free-form grammar. The repetitive cadence. The eccentric phrasing.

“This is a story that seems to be more and more happening,” Trump said of the March 22 bombing in Brussels.

“So, just to sum up, I would do various things very quickly,” he said near the end of his presidential announcement speech.

“I know words,” he said in South Carolina late last year. “I have the best words.”

At times, Trump seems to be speaking a different language than the rest of the political world. Sure, Trumpese may be derived from American English. Yet it doesn’t appear to obey the same set of rules.

Which is not to say, however, that it doesn’t obey any rules whatsoever.

At this point, Trump has become such a fixture on TV that it’s easy to take his speech for granted; his barbaric yawp is the soundtrack of 2016, for better or worse.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/the-strange-donald-1397103083307062.html

The root of all evil in this country is the very people who attack Trump the most. They've spent millions trying to take him down and it hasn't worked, enlisted the aide of Fox News among others. Watching Fox is like watching MSNBC these days. They're hemorrhaging viewers like crazy.

Six media conglomerates control 90 percent of ALL the information we get. Rupert Murdoch sits on the same two committees the heads of the other 5 sit on. The CFR and the Committee of 300 are the "King makers" because they own the media. Thank God for the alternative media.

Trump has the mentality of a small child

No taunt goes unchallenged. Every criticism must be retaliated against with an attack that is worse

Trump has a net worth in the billions, you? lol
With the amount of times he had been bankrupt, I highly doubt it.
You're being facetious, right? You do know that while a few of his companies went bankrupt, Donald himself has never been? There is a difference.

Lets look at how a five year old reacts...

An opponent posts an offensive picture of your wife. Here is your response

Rather than act like an adult and calling Ted Cruz out for a low brow attack, Trump insists on using the childish name calling "Lyin' Ted" and makes a threat against his wife

Trump has the mentality of a small child

No taunt goes unchallenged. Every criticism must be retaliated against with an attack that is worse

Trump has a net worth in the billions, you? lol
With the amount of times he had been bankrupt, I highly doubt it.
You're being facetious, right? You do know that while a few of his companies went bankrupt, Donald himself has never been? There is a difference.

That is why corporations are formed, to protect your personal wealth

The corporation formed and managed by Donald Trump went bankrupt. It still reflects on the poor fiscal skills of the CEO

Forum List

Back