Bill Barr Ramps Up His Showdown With ‘Troubled Man’ Trump in Stunning CBS Interview: He’s Like ‘A Defiant 9-Year-Old’

It's 90%, explain how the bill would create more big gov't. Again you are talking loud and ain't saying shit, all you do is try and tell us what democrats haven't done when republicans haven't done shit either. I asked a few simple questions that you can't even answer.

You mean you are done, ass clown.
85%

The act would state that say PA cannot change certain voting provisions because the Fed Govt prohibits it. You are very angry. I would be too if I were a lemming voting for a party for 50 yrs that simply uses me and thinks I am beneath someone white cause of my skin color. I do feel sorry for you. Get better soon

BTW, crying to some reporter isn't a showdown. Neither is pitching a fit and threatening to jump off a bridge.

Former Attorney General Bill Barr has been the talk of the political world for the past week — after his stunning proclamation that former President Donald Trump is “toast” if half of the 37-count indictment against him is true. Now, after a week of personal insults from the former president, Barr is fighting back with an utterly brutal assessment of his old boss.

In a stunning CBS interview on Sunday with Robert Costa, Barr doubled down on his opinion that Trump has only himself to blame for his current predicament.

“This is not a circumstance where he’s the victim or this is government overreach,” Barr said. “He provoked this whole problem himself. Yes, he’s been the victim of unfair witch hunts in the past. But that doesn’t obviate the fact that he’s also a fundamentally flawed person who engages in reckless conduct. And that leads to situations, calamitous situations like this, which are very destructive and hurt any political cause he’s associated with.”

The former attorney general did say that while Trump has “many good qualities” and “accomplished some good things,” his actions ultimately endanger the GOP cause.

“He is a consummate narcissist and he constantly engages in reckless conduct that that puts his political followers at risk and the conservative and Republican agenda at risk,” he said.

Barr then added this jawdropping postscript:

Barr is about to become the number one enemy of Trump Humpers and the Trump cult.

I wonder if Barr is going to testify against Trump.

Watch out Barr, they will be coming for you.
Yet no one cares.

365648829_10160805493381287_5926572152812945222_n.jpg
365648829_10160805493381287_5926572152812945222_n.jpg
1691361210107.png

Haha Barr isn’t party to any trial involving trump
Sorry boot licker, get up to speed.

Bill Barr would agree to serve as witness in Trump trial if called​

Sorry boot licker, get up to speed.

Bill Barr would agree to serve as witness in Trump trial if called​

Sorry about the adjective you used to describe the fact he might be called as a witness?

No worries…I’ll accept it

You can't do nothing but accept it.
Well I don’t have to accept your apology…unlike you I am free. But I do. I know you’re limited to talking points from your demklan propagandist…even when their adjectives make no sense

Well I don’t have to accept your apology…unlike you I am free. But I do. I know you’re limited to talking points from your demklan propagandist…even when their adjectives make no sense
This coming from a so called black woman who does what her white boyfriend tells her to do. You are just a slave to a party who really doesn't want you, but you kiss their ass to try and be accepted. That's why the party is only 5% black.

Forum List

Back