Trump argues like a five year old

Trump has the mentality of a small child

No taunt goes unchallenged. Every criticism must be retaliated against with an attack that is worse

And that is what this is about.

Libs like it when Republicans don't defend themselves against the constant lies and propaganda that the left pushes.

Thus they get to create the false impression, since the lies are not challenged, that the lies are true.

THis is a logical fallacy and propaganda.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belieffallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1]Modern politics contains many examples of proof by assertions. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition. "

Trump is right to not let the insults and personal attacks go unchallenged.

I expect Trump to defend himself...just do it like an adult

Calling opponents silly names, making funny faces while they speak, posting unflattering pictures of their wives is not how adults defend themselves

Except that that has not been how it has worked.

I recall seeing it on Crossfire back in the day. LIberals would fill their time with insults and crazy accusations that the conservative could NOT reply to in the time allowed.

To any viewers, this might create the illusion that the accusations were true, because they were not denied.

And thus a liberal is born.

That limited example was the norm in our society for too long.

Trump is the answer to your liberal propaganda machine.

I hope.

Why are you bringing liberals into this?

It is conservatives attacking Trump, not liberals. Either way, it does not excuse Trump for acting like a five year old

Because you are the one complaining that he isn't letting insults and smears go unchallenged.

And the rest of my post about the way you libs use that traditional NOT RESPONSE as part of your Propaganda stands.

And yes, It does excuse his "acting like a 5 year old" because that is the only possible answer to you liberals and your constant lies.

No taunt goes unchallenged. Every criticism must be retaliated against with an attack that is worse

Libs like it when Republicans don't defend themselves against the constant lies and propaganda that the left pushes.

Thus they get to create the false impression, since the lies are not challenged, that the lies are true.

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belieffallacies.[citation needed]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1]Modern politics contains many examples of proof by assertions. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition. "

Calling opponents silly names, making funny faces while they speak, mocking someone's handicap, posting unflattering pictures of their wives is not how adults defend themselves

Perhaps he can bark like a dog or speak in a fake southern accent?

That's very presidential.
Hillary did not speak in a fake southern accent

Calling opponents silly names, making funny faces while they speak, posting unflattering pictures of their wives is not how adults defend themselves

Except that that has not been how it has worked.

I recall seeing it on Crossfire back in the day. LIberals would fill their time with insults and crazy accusations that the conservative could NOT reply to in the time allowed.

To any viewers, this might create the illusion that the accusations were true, because they were not denied.

And thus a liberal is born.

That limited example was the norm in our society for too long.

Trump is the answer to your liberal propaganda machine.

I hope.

Why are you bringing liberals into this?

It is conservatives attacking Trump, not liberals. Either way, it does not excuse Trump for acting like a five year old

Because you are the one complaining that he isn't letting insults and smears go unchallenged.

And the rest of my post about the way you libs use that traditional NOT RESPONSE as part of your Propaganda stands.

And yes, It does excuse his "acting like a 5 year old" because that is the only possible answer to you liberals and your constant lies.

Again, why are you blaming Trumps child like responses on liberals

It is conservatives who are attacking him .....just wait until liberals get their shot

Trump has a net worth in the billions, you? lol
With the amount of times he had been bankrupt, I highly doubt it.
You're being facetious, right? You do know that while a few of his companies went bankrupt, Donald himself has never been? There is a difference.
As I heard it years ago his creditors had to carry him because he owed south, a few times. He had credit but no money.

Yup Cruz Beck and others openly attack Trump's wife with total silence from the likes of this bunch but let someone respond and like all liberals they whine about "how dare you do what I did"

An adult would voice his outrage over the personal attacks on his wife and defend her honor

A five year old would find an unflattering picture of the opponents wife, post it next to a selected picture of his wife and taunt...my wife is better looking than your wife
That's your opinion. An adult wouldn't be showboating in front of cameras, making threats and using namecalling. I don't see Trump doing any of that. Most of the anger in all this is coming from Trump critics, not Trump himself. Cruz said he would fire his manager if he was accused of assault......then Cruz turns around and says last night on Jimmy Kimmel that he'd run Trump down with his car.

Threats, like when Trump was threatening to expose Cruz's wife? Like that?
You wouldn't piss on Cruz if he was on fire.
Yet you grant him special dispensation for his own childish acts.....only until Trump is illuminated as a threat to Hillary.

Threat to Hillary?

Trump is a threat to the Republican majority in the House, not to Hillary.

Trump was totally correct when he said he could shoot people and they'd still support him.

It doesn't matter how far in the gutter Trump goes, his supporters will rationalize his behavior under any circumstance.

He's going to get crushed in the general, if the GOP let him get that far.

And you will blame everyone but yourselves.

Trump has a net worth in the billions, you? lol
With the amount of times he had been bankrupt, I highly doubt it.
You're being facetious, right? You do know that while a few of his companies went bankrupt, Donald himself has never been? There is a difference.
As I heard it years ago his creditors had to carry him because he owed south, a few times. He had credit but no money.
That happens in business, and is why having a good relationship with your creditors is important. If that's true, they obviously had faith that he would pull through.

Yup Cruz Beck and others openly attack Trump's wife with total silence from the likes of this bunch but let someone respond and like all liberals they whine about "how dare you do what I did"

An adult would voice his outrage over the personal attacks on his wife and defend her honor

A five year old would find an unflattering picture of the opponents wife, post it next to a selected picture of his wife and taunt...my wife is better looking than your wife
That's your opinion. An adult wouldn't be showboating in front of cameras, making threats and using namecalling. I don't see Trump doing any of that. Most of the anger in all this is coming from Trump critics, not Trump himself. Cruz said he would fire his manager if he was accused of assault......then Cruz turns around and says last night on Jimmy Kimmel that he'd run Trump down with his car.

Yet you grant him special dispensation for his own childish acts.....only until Trump is illuminated as a threat to Hillary.

Threat to Hillary?

Trump was totally correct when he said he could shoot people and they'd still support him.

It doesn't matter how far in the gutter Trump goes, his supporters will rationalize his behavior under any circumstance.

Yep.....

You know that's just what the losers have been saying. They claim that voters will like them more......even though they're in 2nd and 3rd place right now....Kasich claims he'll beat Hillary but he's in LAST PLACE FOR A REASON!!!!

Last edited:

Threat to Hillary?

Yep.....

You know that's just what the losers have been saying. They claim that voters will like them more......even though they're in 2nd and 3rd place right now....Kasich claims he'll beat Hillary but he's in LAST PLACE FOR A REASON!!!!

He's in last place because much of the Republican Party has gone Full Retard and are so full of hate towards the establishment, they'll pick a candidate who is so awful that he guarantees the Presidency, the Senate, the Supreme Court and maybe even the House to the Democrats.

Congratulations.

Make sure you bitch and complain about Democrats and liberals for the next eight years.

Threat to Hillary?

Yep.....

He's in last place because much of the Republican Party has gone Full Retard and are so full of hate towards the establishment, they'll pick a candidate who is so awful that he guarantees the Presidency, the Senate, the Supreme Court and maybe even the House to the Democrats.

Congratulations.

Make sure you bitch and complain about Democrats and liberals for the next eight years.
Nope....I'd rather vote for the one person that can beat the crap out of Hillary.

This is what the establish wants us to believe......that a fucker that is getting his ass whipped in the primary is the best candidate for the GOP. Bush, Rubio, Kasich........all of the creepy weirdos that aren't pulling in crowds.

That way.....Hillary will win easily.

Heh funny how it directs to insults towards Trump. Especially when he makes a good point. Anderson Cooper is paid by Hillary. If the not, the demos for sure. So he clearly went for the unreasonable poking towards Trump. Mostly from the beginning. Then Trump put him in his place.

Heh funny how it directs to insults towards Trump. Especially when he makes a good point. Anderson Cooper is paid by Hillary. If the not, the demos for sure. So he clearly went for the unreasonable poking towards Trump. Mostly from the beginning. Then Trump put him in his place.

Trump whined like a child

Anderson Cooper tells Donald Trump he argues like 'a five-year-old'

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,

He has the emotional stability of a 5 year old so no surprise here.

Nope....whining like a child is what Obama does when he doesn't get his way.

I know you are but what are you?

OBAMA!

OBAMA!

And you call Trump immature? That reply didn't make much sense either, sport.

OBAMA!

And you call Trump immature? That reply didn't make much sense either, sport.

Why don't you take a picture....it will last longer

Anderson Cooper tells Donald Trump he argues like 'a five-year-old'

Cooper asked Trump about his ongoing feud with rival Ted Cruz, which started after an anti-Trump super PAC circulated a racy image of Trump's wife, Melania. Trump later retweeted an image of Melania next to Cruz's wife, Heidi, in what Cooper called an "unflattering" pose. Trump said he thought the photo of Heidi was "nice," and when pressed by Cooper, said, "I didn't start it."

Cooper responded by telling the Republican frontrunner "with all due respect, that's the argument of a five-year-old,

He has the emotional stability of a 5 year old so no surprise here.
At least he isn't calling people sniveling cowards.

Forum List

Back