Bill Barr Ramps Up His Showdown With ‘Troubled Man’ Trump in Stunning CBS Interview: He’s Like ‘A Defiant 9-Year-Old’

Former Attorney General Bill Barr has been the talk of the political world for the past week — after his stunning proclamation that former President Donald Trump is “toast” if half of the 37-count indictment against him is true. Now, after a week of personal insults from the former president, Barr is fighting back with an utterly brutal assessment of his old boss.

In a stunning CBS interview on Sunday with Robert Costa, Barr doubled down on his opinion that Trump has only himself to blame for his current predicament.

“This is not a circumstance where he’s the victim or this is government overreach,” Barr said. “He provoked this whole problem himself. Yes, he’s been the victim of unfair witch hunts in the past. But that doesn’t obviate the fact that he’s also a fundamentally flawed person who engages in reckless conduct. And that leads to situations, calamitous situations like this, which are very destructive and hurt any political cause he’s associated with.”

The former attorney general did say that while Trump has “many good qualities” and “accomplished some good things,” his actions ultimately endanger the GOP cause.

“He is a consummate narcissist and he constantly engages in reckless conduct that that puts his political followers at risk and the conservative and Republican agenda at risk,” he said.

Barr then added this jawdropping postscript:

Barr is about to become the number one enemy of Trump Humpers and the Trump cult.

I wonder if Barr is going to testify against Trump.

Watch out Barr, they will be coming for you.
Barr is a George Bush loyalist.

So you are telling me that NO police officers were injured on that day due to these MAGA cowards bum rushing the Capitol. Is that what you are telling me?
A few of those pussies had minor injuries but none were killed by the folks entering the building.

So you are telling me that NO police officers were injured on that day due to these MAGA cowards bum rushing the Capitol. Is that what you are telling me?
I am telling you the news was fake and no officers died on J6. Two unarmed women were murdered by the Capitol police.That is a fact.

Agree with Barr when he is telling the truth.

You are a cultist, who defends his cult leader.

All of that is bullshit, women do better under democrats than they do republicans that is a fact. What democrat policy was created to defund the police? None. What democrat voted to defund the police? None. Most of you clowns don't even know what the hell the 2nd Amendment even says, you just spew what you heard on Hannity, Carlson, etc. Give me 2 economic policies that republicans have put in place that has helped the American people. Why is the republican party 95% white, if it is the party of inclusion.

How did Jews get to be the wealthiest group in America?

Black folks have suffered under both parties, the problem you have is that we can see it. Tell me in the last 60yrs what the hell has the republican party offered that would make folks of color want to vote for them.
Bro, you just told all lies. You’re impossible to reason with. The GOP offers a better economic policy. You will lie but economically everyone did Better under Trump. The Dems see people of color as inferior and in need of their “help” and like a lemming you keep voting for them.

It’s frankly pathetic and in terms of Barr you see the “truth” as something your zealotry tells your is the truth.

You are simply as gullible awful human. I truly feel sorry for you.

So many professionals who have worked with Trump talk about him in the same way: Petulant, damaged, ignorant child.

How in the world is it that so many people choose to overlook that obvious fact? Are they THAT desperate?
When I hear "so many people" who say all they say about Trump - also say that about Biden... then, and only then, you have something.
I have no allegiance to any one man. No one.
I don't want Trump as the next President because, whether his fault or not, or what his role in it is - he is caustic for the nation as a whole. We desperately-desperately need a unifying force.
And Trump is not that.
And neither is Biden.
And neither is Newsom.
DeSantis I pinned hopes on - but so far he is royally fucking up his campaign, and I like somethings about RFK, but the left hates him only slightly less than Trump. So he will get nowhere.

Bro, you just told all lies. You’re impossible to reason with. The GOP offers a better economic policy. You will lie but economically everyone did Better under Trump. The Dems see people of color as inferior and in need of their “help” and like a lemming you keep voting for them.

It’s frankly pathetic and in terms of Barr you see the “truth” as something your zealotry tells your is the truth.

You are simply as gullible awful human. I truly feel sorry for you.
Point out where I lied.

So many professionals who have worked with Trump talk about him in the same way: Petulant, damaged, ignorant child.

How in the world is it that so many people choose to overlook that obvious fact? Are they THAT desperate?
The obvious was overlooked in 2020. Luckily, it is still obvious.

When you say I worship Trump. When you say black people did better under Democrats. Black unemployment and wages highest in history under DJT.
You are definitely a Trump Humper. Black unemployment was on a constant decline since 2011 and DJT was not the President, he just enjoyed the fruits of Pres. Obama's labor it damn sure wasn't because of any policies he put in place.

You are definitely a Trump Humper. Black unemployment was on a constant decline since 2011 and DJT was not the President, he just enjoyed the fruits of Pres. Obama's labor it damn sure wasn't because of any policies he put in place.
So yeah. You don’t want to debate you just want to throw shots. Outstanding

Forum List

Back