Bill Barr Ramps Up His Showdown With ‘Troubled Man’ Trump in Stunning CBS Interview: He’s Like ‘A Defiant 9-Year-Old’

You claim what I said was incorrect, but you want show us where it is incorrect. But I am the one that doesn't want to debate. Smh.
“Trump humper” incorrect. I am leaning toward Desantis maybe even Vivek. Trump makes zealots like you insane so I like him for that reason.

You refuse to acknowledge that under Trump black unemployment and wages were highest in history. That’s on you. Under the leadership of Democrats more black babies have been aborted since 1970 than born. Yet you blindly vote (D) regardless of the candidate. You’re the epitome of a lemming and honestly aren’t worth my time. You’re a typical crab.

“Trump humper” incorrect. I am leaning toward Desantis maybe even Vivek. Trump makes zealots like you insane so I like him for that reason.
Trump has made his cult members insane.
You refuse to acknowledge that under Trump black unemployment and wages were highest in history.
Daffy Duck could have been president and the same results would have applied at that time, because of the work Pres. Obama had done.
That’s on you. Under the leadership of Democrats more black babies have been aborted since 1970 than born. Yet you blindly vote (D) regardless of the candidate. You’re the epitome of a lemming and honestly aren’t worth my time. You’re a typical crab.
Copy-of-Rating-Overlay-Vertical17.png

Since we are debating answer these questions for me.

Why is the republican party 95% white?

Why is the republican party against police reform, when most Americans think some type of reform is needed.

Why is the republican party against the John Lewis Voting Bill?

Daffy Duck could have been president and the same results would have applied at that time, because of the work Pres. Obama had done.

Why is the republican party against police reform, when most Americans think some type of reform is needed.

The country is mostly white. And the party is 85% white not 95%. And this isn’t the same GOP as under the Bushes. The party has changed as has become a much more inclusive and diverse party.

1691334922116.png

In terms of the John Lewis act it was a way for your party to Create more big Govt. I was Against it too.

Is this not your party?

1691335091675.jpeg

1691335125997.png

This is your bible

1691335252798.jpeg

Why does your party hate women?

1691335324663.jpeg

The country is mostly white. And the party is 85% white not 95%. And this isn’t the same GOP as under the Bushes. The party has changed as has become a much more inclusive and diverse party.
It is actually 90% white and it damn sure isn't inclusive or diverse. You're right this isn't the same GOP as under the Bushes, the republican party today resembles the democrat party of the 50s.
View attachment 811976

In terms of the John Lewis act it was a way for your party to Create more big Govt. I was Against it too.
Oh it created more Big Gov't.

It is proposed voting rights legislation named after civil rights activist John Lewis. The bill would restore and strengthen parts of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, most notably its requirement for certain jurisdictions to seek federal approval before enacting certain changes to their voting laws.

So how is it more big gov't?

It is actually 90% white and it damn sure isn't inclusive or diverse. You're right this isn't the same GOP as under the Bushes, the republican party today resembles the democrat party of the 50s.

Oh it created more Big Gov't.

It is proposed voting rights legislation named after civil rights activist John Lewis. The bill would restore and strengthen parts of the Voting Rights Act of 1965, most notably its requirement for certain jurisdictions to seek federal approval before enacting certain changes to their voting laws.

So how is it more big gov't?
85%

No that bill would create more big Govt. I believe Voters should have to present a valid ID. Why are we debating? You’re just an angry sycophant who cannot see that the Democratic Party has used you for 50 years and will continue to use you. SMH

We are done here, crab

I thought we were debating, all you are posting is bullshit and cartoons.
Why would I debate a lying crab who only wants to throw personal insults. Tell me what the Democratic Party has done for the black community since 1970 other than making it more dependent on big Govt?

I don't have a party.

I don't think transgenders should compete in women's and girl's sports, for the simple fact they are still men.
Yes you do. You vote only for the (D). That’s your party. Thank you for at least acknowledging your party is deranged for believing otherwise.

We found one point we agree on. Progress.

Address my point. He worked closely with Trump and stated that Trump was a victim of a witch hunt. Barr’s words. Do you agree or disagree? Stop dodging.

You call me a Trump humper. Blacks have been voting Democrat for 50 years plus. How is the overall community better off? The Democratic Party uses you and you can’t even see that. I truly feel sorry for you. Maybe one day you’ll wake up. I doubt it.

Well it is a matter of interpretation

Barr: Presenting Trump as victim after indictment is ‘ridiculous"​

He was referring to why some claim that Trump is a victim and he disagrees with that Trump is a victim. Trump reaps what he sows. and he goes on to say that it is a sound case. Trump did what he is accused of.

Their is no race card and you seem to bring it up as a point As if race matters in the indictment.

Last edited:
Republicans playing the race card. Yet according to PEW research white people make up significant number of voters. Obama got elected because of the significant number of white votes he received.

2009-electorate-01.png

I do not know why republicans are fixated on the black vote. Personally I believe that they will look for any excuse as to why they lost. It is just about the excuse that gets floated around and the bandwagon gets full. They jump on Black, Asian, and Hispanic voters and point the finger as to why they lost.

Instead of pointing the finger at themselves. Republican lose because of who they choose to run for any office. People vote on the issues of the day as does anyone else.

Any race will have some who vote this way and some who vote that way.

Still anyone who wins will have a mixed number of all the above. The loser will also. It then becomes a issue of who got more vote and in what state.
Black voters vote for (D) 90% of the time and the Democratic Party takes them for granted.

Former Attorney General Bill Barr has been the talk of the political world for the past week — after his stunning proclamation that former President Donald Trump is “toast” if half of the 37-count indictment against him is true. Now, after a week of personal insults from the former president, Barr is fighting back with an utterly brutal assessment of his old boss.

In a stunning CBS interview on Sunday with Robert Costa, Barr doubled down on his opinion that Trump has only himself to blame for his current predicament.

“This is not a circumstance where he’s the victim or this is government overreach,” Barr said. “He provoked this whole problem himself. Yes, he’s been the victim of unfair witch hunts in the past. But that doesn’t obviate the fact that he’s also a fundamentally flawed person who engages in reckless conduct. And that leads to situations, calamitous situations like this, which are very destructive and hurt any political cause he’s associated with.”

The former attorney general did say that while Trump has “many good qualities” and “accomplished some good things,” his actions ultimately endanger the GOP cause.

“He is a consummate narcissist and he constantly engages in reckless conduct that that puts his political followers at risk and the conservative and Republican agenda at risk,” he said.

Barr then added this jawdropping postscript:

Barr is about to become the number one enemy of Trump Humpers and the Trump cult.

I wonder if Barr is going to testify against Trump.

Watch out Barr, they will be coming for you.
Did you see when he said the DOJ was being weaponized against Trump? Thats a pretty important piece to leave out, dont you think? Its almost as if you dont have faith in your own position. Why else would you leave that out?

Black voters vote for (D) 90% of the time and the Democratic Party takes them for granted.
More than eight-in-ten Republican voters in 2022 (85%) were White, non-Hispanic, down slightly (from 88%)

Based on your reasoning then the republican party must take the White vote for granted.

PP_2023.07.12_validated-voters_3-01.png

Clearly the white vote far exceeds any particular race.

The major player in any win or loss is the white vote.

in 2022 white vote for republican was slightly higher than white and black vote combined

White vote determines elections. Instead of asking why Blacks vote in higher numbers for democrats, You should ask why the white vote for Republicans had significantly higher numbers.

Why does the republican party numbers of various ethnics have smaller numbers than the democratic party.

Last edited:
85%

No that bill would create more big Govt. I believe Voters should have to present a valid ID. Why are we debating? You’re just an angry sycophant who cannot see that the Democratic Party has used you for 50 years and will continue to use you. SMH

We are done here, crab

It's 90%, explain how the bill would create more big gov't. Again you are talking loud and ain't saying shit, all you do is try and tell us what democrats haven't done when republicans haven't done shit either. I asked a few simple questions that you can't even answer.

You mean you are done, ass clown.

Did you see when he said the DOJ was being weaponized against Trump? Thats a pretty important piece to leave out, dont you think? Its almost as if you dont have faith in your own position. Why else would you leave that out?
He said that when he was a Trump Humper.

Forum List

Back