Trump Approval Reaches 46%: RCP Average of Polls

In the wake of the badly failed impeachment gambit, Trump's approval reaches highest since election. No, not vaulted by Rasmussen, but ABC/WaPo (46) and NBC/WSJ (47).

Suck it up buttercups!

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
Who knew that legalizing the extortion of foreign governments would be such a hit? I`m pretty sure that 46% means that 54% know what a treasonous POS he is.
Only in your dreams, dear, only in your dreams.

In the wake of the badly failed impeachment gambit, Trump's approval reaches highest since election. No, not vaulted by Rasmussen, but ABC/WaPo (46) and NBC/WSJ (47).

Suck it up buttercups!

Who knew that legalizing the extortion of foreign governments would be such a hit? I`m pretty sure that 46% means that 54% know what a treasonous POS he is.
I am impressed with your grasp of percentages (I will not make this racial), but no. Just click on the link

Suck it up buttercups!

Extortion? You talking about Biden or Trump?

Forum List

Back