[Oucher] Biden's Lead Doubles to 10 points in new Fox News poll

So, President Hillary will glide to reelection because, once again, President Trump has "no path to the White House"

Can't wait for Putin to run that one ad on The Facebook that will make you flip your vote

So you're basing all your dreams on the repetition of a once in a lifetime event. Good luck with that.

It's hard to deprogram the brainwashed

It's easier to fool them than it is to convince them that they have been fooled.

Funny how lefties seem to trust a poll by Fox. In October 2016 Fox had Hillary up by about the same percentage.

Has nothing to do with trusting Fox polls. We know you crazy right wingers don't trust anyone but fox. Pointing out that your favorite source agrees with all the legitimate polls is just fun.
I've got news for you.....we haven't trusted Faux since that debate fiasco in 2016. Megan Kelly, Bret Baeher, and Chris Wallace bushwacked Trump....and Chris Wallace did the same last week. We do not trust Fox. CNN and the rest are a known quantity, but Fox purged almost every conservative off the air and then hired a lying bitch who admitted to supplying Hillary with debate questions in advance.

We don't trust Fox... Period.

Poor baby. Looks like nobody likes you. I wonder why.
WTF are you talking about?
Being popular with media when the media is dishonest means nothing.

The only thing about this is there's only a few of you dipshit, Butt-reaming, shit for brains out there. The rest of us normal people are fed up with your constant bullshit and we're going to make our voices heard in 26 days. God help you when Trump wins this and starts clamping down on the shitstorm you people are responsible for. Heads will roll.

You keep telling yourself that for as long as you can.
Ditto.
Anyone who believes a Democrat in an election is a fool.
And anyone who believes anyone in the US media is a bigger fool.

Biden is up
14 pts in the WSJ/NBC Poll
16 pts in the CNN Poll
12 pts in Trump's fav Rasmussen Poll
9.7 pts in RealClearPolitics

Biden's lead doubles to 10 points in new Fox News poll
2:02 a.m.
TheWeek
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has Doubled his lead over President Trump in a Fox News national poll of likely voters released Wednesday. In the new poll, conducted after the first presidential debate and after Trump contracted COVID-19, Biden leads by 10 percentage points, 53% to 43%; in the previous Fox News poll three weeks ago, Biden led by 5 points.​
Biden's 10-point advantage is in line with other recent polls. The RealClearPolitics average has Biden up 9.7 points, 51.6% to 41.9%, while FiveThirtyEight clocks Biden's lead at 9.5 points (51.7% to 42.2%) and gives him 84 in 100 odds of winning the Electoral College.....​

`

The more interesting thing in the same Fox Poll is this:

1602179604779.png

^^^^The above shows what can be termed The Silent Trump Vote. Now IF Joe Biden was leading by as many points as everyone says he is, then WHY would Joe Biden's voters think their NEIGHBORS by a margin of 49%-38% will be voting for Donald Trump?

Surely those Joe Biden voters would be saying their neighbors would ALSO be voting for Biden.

In the same poll from August 2020 you notice that 39% said Trump and 34% said Biden and now in October 2020 a FULL 10% more say they think their neighbors will be voting for Trump but ONLY 4% more of the same Biden voters say they think their neighbors will also be voting for Biden.

This is what everyone means by The Silent Trump Voter, considering Trump supporters are subjected to the most vile abuse and actual physical threats in some cases, they stay in public SILENT, but Biden supporters who are living next to someone by a 49%-38% margin are saying they think their neighbors are going to vote for Trump and not for Biden.

Ditto.
We know you prefer (and probably work for) Russian media.
Where do you get your info if not American media?
Your ass?
`

Biden is up
16 pts in the CNN Poll

TheWeek
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has Doubled his lead over President Trump in a Fox News national poll of likely voters released Wednesday. In the new poll, conducted after the first presidential debate and after Trump contracted COVID-19, Biden leads by 10 percentage points, 53% to 43%; in the previous Fox News poll three weeks ago, Biden led by 5 points.​
Biden's 10-point advantage is in line with other recent polls. The RealClearPolitics average has Biden up 9.7 points, 51.6% to 41.9%, while FiveThirtyEight clocks Biden's lead at 9.5 points (51.7% to 42.2%) and gives him 84 in 100 odds of winning the Electoral College.....​

`
Hahahahahahaha you libbers and your fetish with your polls

Ditto.
Your ass?
`

Hillary cooked up the "Russian collusion" narrative; Brennan said so

Ditto.
Your ass?
`
Actually I work for The United States Department of The Army.

I also am a retired Green Beret also known as 5th Special Forces Group.

So you can shove that communist propaganda up your fudge packer.

Ditto.
Your ass?
`

So you can
Thx for your Cervix!

Trump would call you a Sucker.
`

Ditto.
Your ass?
`

So you can
Thx for your Cervix!

`
Liar

Ditto.
Your ass?
`

So you can
Thx for your Cervix!

`
Biden would call me a stupid bastard and I would call him dead meat.

So you dodged all the question.
Including where you got your info.
Instead you literally try and pull rank.

In fact you're a low (No info according to your own assertion) clown who pulls shlt from his ass.

That's the thing with Trumpers, they never can/have to answer
They just call everything they don't like fake news
ANYTHING and Everything, including Reality, is dismissed by these low IQers.

`

In fact you're a low (No info according to your own assertion) clown who pulls shlt from his ass.

`
No we quote statistics and you whiners scuttle off to hide under the refrigerator.

Biden is up
16 pts in the CNN Poll

TheWeek

`

The more interesting thing in the same Fox Poll is this:

View attachment 398733

^^^^The above shows what can be termed The Silent Trump Vote. Now IF Joe Biden was leading by as many points as everyone says he is, then WHY would Joe Biden's voters think their NEIGHBORS by a margin of 49%-38% will be voting for Donald Trump?

Surely those Joe Biden voters would be saying their neighbors would ALSO be voting for Biden.

In the same poll from August 2020 you notice that 39% said Trump and 34% said Biden and now in October 2020 a FULL 10% more say they think their neighbors will be voting for Trump but ONLY 4% more of the same Biden voters say they think their neighbors will also be voting for Biden.

This is what everyone means by The Silent Trump Voter, considering Trump supporters are subjected to the most vile abuse and actual physical threats in some cases, they stay in public SILENT, but Biden supporters who are living next to someone by a 49%-38% margin are saying they think their neighbors are going to vote for Trump and not for Biden.

No, It can be termed "DUMB ASSED RIGHT WINGERS THINK EVERYBODY ELSE IS GONNA VOTE FOR TRUMP"

`
What question did I dodge?
What rank did I say I was?
You accused me of being a Russian....and I literally blew that shit out of that false claim....and I have the DD-214 to prove it.

Clearly you have no more respect for those who serve than you claim Trump has.....so fuck off, dirtbag.
Reality is a stranger to you.....and almost everyone can agree that the media is just part of the Biden campaign.
They cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
This is why:

Here's the reason Democrats are literally going crazy. AG Barr says he has enough evidence to bring indictments against Obama officials.....they're trying to remove Trump from office to stop it.

Forum List

Back