Rasmussen poll: Blacks give Trump 46% approval rating

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This after the debate. I googled this after hearing it in the news, I can't speak to this particular source, there were many of them, but no one in mainstream wants to report this (oddly enough, even as USA Today posted it when it was at 36%).

As I've said, all Trump has to do is reach out to the Independents, the libertarians, and NOT continue to draw the most committed who you already have on board. If you do so, you will obtain the votes of a broad swatch of the voters. Of course you reach out to everyone, but, you work a little harder to be what Americans want in general. Also, he was wise to go after Biden regarding the '94 Crime Bill. Biden was forced to address it, acknowledging it was wrong.

As a libertarian myself. The idea of "three strikes and you're out" never made sense to me. From a justice, public safety, moral or even rational standpoint. I've made my argument on here about the dangers of excessive sentencing, it can have the opposite effect to what was intended.

It appears many African American voters are no longer buying into the Democratic Party’s campaign inciting racial tensions against President Donald Trump, as a daily tracking poll found on Friday that 46% of likely black voters approve of the job he is doing heading into the November election.

Even though other polls at this time do not show this dramatic turnaround in the black community, Rasmussen Reports’ latest tally indicates that many blacks did not buy Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s narrative that the president and the United States are conduits of systemic racism, with its recent daily tracker showing a dramatic surge of likely black voters from 25% on Monday, which nearly doubled to 46% on Friday.

On Friday, Rasmussen’s daily tracking poll also revealed that likely U.S. voters approving of Trump’s job performance outweighed those disapproving 51% to 48%.

Standing in contrast

It must be noted, however, that the numbers released Friday from Rasmussen stand in stark contrast to other polling on Trump’s approval rating, with Real Clear Politics‘ average of recent polls showing that there is a negative 9.5% gap between those who approve of the president’s job performance (44.4%) compared to those who disapprove (53.9%).

This is reflected in the Economist/YouGov poll showing Trump’s approval at -9 points, Politico/Morning Consult’s at -12 points, Quinnipiac’s at -14 points, and Reuters/Ipsos at -16 points.

Last edited:
This after the debate. I googled this after hearing it in the news, I can't speak to this particular source, there were many of them, but no one in mainstream wants to report this (oddly enough, even as USA Today posted it when it was at 36%).

As I've said, all Trump has to do is reach out to the Independents, the libertarians, and NOT continue to draw the most committed who you already have on board. If you do so, you will obtain the votes of a broad swatch of the voters. Of course you reach out to everyone, but, you work a little harder to be what Americans want in general. Also, he was wise to go after Biden regarding the '94 Crime Bill. Biden was forced to address it, acknowledging it was wrong.

As a libertarian myself. The idea of "three strikes and you're out" never made sense to me. From a justice, public safety, moral or even rational standpoint. I've made my argument on here about the dangers of excessive sentencing, it can have the opposite effect to what was intended.

It appears many African American voters are no longer buying into the Democratic Party’s campaign inciting racial tensions against President Donald Trump, as a daily tracking poll found on Friday that 46% of likely black voters approve of the job he is doing heading into the November election.

Even though other polls at this time do not show this dramatic turnaround in the black community, Rasmussen Reports’ latest tally indicates that many blacks did not buy Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s narrative that the president and the United States are conduits of systemic racism, with its recent daily tracker showing a dramatic surge of likely black voters from 25% on Monday, which nearly doubled to 46% on Friday.

On Friday, Rasmussen’s daily tracking poll also revealed that likely U.S. voters approving of Trump’s job performance outweighed those disapproving 51% to 48%.

Standing in contrast

It must be noted, however, that the numbers released Friday from Rasmussen stand in stark contrast to other polling on Trump’s approval rating, with Real Clear Politics‘ average of recent polls showing that there is a negative 9.5% gap between those who approve of the president’s job performance (44.4%) compared to those who disapprove (53.9%).

This is reflected in the Economist/YouGov poll showing Trump’s approval at -9 points, Politico/Morning Consult’s at -12 points, Quinnipiac’s at -14 points, and Reuters/Ipsos at -16 points.
Trumpers love Rasmussen again this week.
No guarantee they'll love him next week.
It all depends.

Standing in contrast

You know everyone but Rasmussen, who is notorious for inflating tRump's numbers, has them about 30% less than that.

And I loled at the thought of you being a libertarian.

Standing in contrast

Trumpers love Rasmussen again this week.
No guarantee they'll love him next week.
It all depends.

I just like to see America win, not communist China.

30 Years ago if that generation saw what this generation would experience with the suffocation and control by Beijing over America, Ross Perot might have won the 1996 election.

Standing in contrast

You know everyone but Rasmussen, who is notorious for inflating tRump's numbers, has them about 30% less than that.

Why you laugh at my expression as a libertarian? This is my Safe Space, show some courtesy.

Standing in contrast

Why you laugh at my expression as a libertarian? This is my Safe Space, show some courtesy.
Because it's such a blatant lie. Even if you believe you are you're lying to yourself. You're just another tRumpling with little to no self awareness.

Standing in contrast

Because it's such a blatant lie. Even if you believe you are you're lying to yourself. You're just another tRumpling with little to no self awareness.
Oh my your deranged about this fact to?? Lol take your meds hahaha Trump is your president for along time LOSER HAHHA

Standing in contrast

I support the American president whoever they may be. I support Trump in particular, because he's not an ideologue who is rigid, he is ensuring U.S success, which means the success of all the West. He also is the only one who confronted and called out China. I know how Canada works, you won't enjoy it.

As for libertarianism, I am not a member of a party, I just like small, accountable government and believe in "live and let live". Too many creeps in Canada like to control citizens, and enabling politicians allow it.

Now Canada suffers the greatest economic and global influence decline in 150 years. It won't slow down. Just as the East Germans suffered under central control, so have we. Those responsible for the Titanic don't care as they expect a lifeboat to be reserved for them and their low performing families. The rest of us watch it go down from the upper deck.

AFGHANISTAN has less crime and poverty than some of our black inner cities

what the hell do you have to lose, black folks?

Last edited:
Diamond & silk, hershel walker, candice owens, fiddy cent, alice johnson, kanye west, and others are all making themselves heard.

Even van jones was in the oval office praising donald trump when he signed the first step act into law.

Diamond & silk, hershel walker, candice owens, fiddy cent, alice johnson, kanye west, and others are all making themselves heard.

Even van jones was in the oval office praising donald trump when he signed the first step act into law.

1 he let our of Fed Prison, the rest are wealthy and greedy.

Forum List

Back