Trump and the GOP have the media all sewn up.

R

rdean

I was watching Pence giving some speech about how dare Hillary Clinton call Trump and Pence "homophobic". How dare she.

Remember this?

How Indiana's new anti-LGBT law puts the state and businesses in a bind

So what did the media ask? How did he "feel" from such allegations?

So while Trump was giving his famous "Hillary hurt my feelings and misaligned millions of Americans speech, a couple of protesters in the audience were being smacked around. So the police rush over to arrest the victims. Reminds me of this video where the protester was sucker punched and then wrestled to the floor by the police for causing a disturbance while the crowd cheered..

In the mean time, completely ignoring Trump's call for blowing Iranian boats out of the water and killing those people because they insulted us and they have no right to insult us.

And apparently, the right wing feels other countries should be attacked for insulting us.

We call those types of actions over an insult, "Deplorable". Not adorable, but "Deplorable".

And while Trump was giving his speech, across town, Racists and White Supremacists were having a meeting in support of Trump. Who knew?

And as far as Hillary being sick? FDR served four terms in a wheelchair, Ike had a heart attack and George Bush? Remember him?

President Bush vomits and faints at a state dinner in 1992

Not only did he vomit, he vomited ON the Japanese Head of State. As far as I know, the ONLY case where a world leader vomited on another world leader.

But noooooo. The media has to chase down Hillary for not being "transparent".

Trump stiffs workers.

He stiffs the Freedom Kids who are suing him.

He won't release his tax returns.

He lies about how much he owes the bank of China.

He said Putin called Obama the N-Word.

He broke the law using the Trump Foundation as a slush fund.

And on and on and who does the media talk about? If Hillary is "hiding something" because she felt faint.

The media is truly in the hands of Donald Trump. He holds their strings.

350EC1EC-4C25-4052-8E2D-A2C29DAF86DF_zpsdjoi0x6y.jpg

I was watching Pence giving some speech about how dare Hillary Clinton call Trump and Pence "homophobic". How dare she.

Remember this?

So while Trump was giving his famous "Hillary hurt my feelings and misaligned millions of Americans speech, a couple of protesters in the audience were being smacked around. So the police rush over to arrest the victims. Reminds me of this video where the protester was sucker punched and then wrestled to the floor by the police for causing a disturbance while the crowd cheered..

In the mean time, completely ignoring Trump's call for blowing Iranian boats out of the water and killing those people because they insulted us and they have no right to insult us.

And apparently, the right wing feels other countries should be attacked for insulting us.

We call those types of actions over an insult, "Deplorable". Not adorable, but "Deplorable".

And while Trump was giving his speech, across town, Racists and White Supremacists were having a meeting in support of Trump. Who knew?

And as far as Hillary being sick? FDR served four terms in a wheelchair, Ike had a heart attack and George Bush? Remember him?

Not only did he vomit, he vomited ON the Japanese Head of State. As far as I know, the ONLY case where a world leader vomited on another world leader.

Trump stiffs workers.

And on and on and who does the media talk about? If Hillary is "hiding something" because she felt faint.

:cuckoo:

I post nothing but truth. No wonder the GOP ignore it.

Remember this?

Trump stiffs workers.

You must be thoroughly frightened that Trump will be our next President.

The Trump supporters thing has been covered, yes Pence's record has been covered. No, the media did not report on President Bush vomiting on the Japanese head of state because that has nothing to do with the election. You then go on to make a series of assertions for which you have provided no evidence and then, with no consensus but your own, declare yourself a teller of truth. If you want to know who the media supports, check out the media owners, their connections, and to whom they are donating money.

Forum List

Back