Trump and Pence get tested every day. Why can't we?

I can't get a test, even when i was exposed i was told to just go home IM2 ~S~
We get told that testing us all is nonsensical, but trump, pence and everybody with them are tested rigorously and often.

Let us know when you're the leader of the free world.
Until then pay for it your damn self.
Trump said all testing will be free.

In time yes. If you're that worried about it you should ass up the money right now. Especially if you're black according to some of the african politicians.

I am 2 is just looking for a reason to cry
Nope they should be available now. And the only people crying in this country today are white males.

“After Obama was elected the nation’s first black president in 2008, social scientists and journalists noted a growing counter-phenomenon: mad white men who feel “they have been screwed, betrayed by the country they love, discarded like trash on the side of the information superhighway,” as sociologist Michael Kimmel wrote in his 2015 book.”

“The defining characteristic of mad white men ― aside from being white and male ― is that they suffer from what Kimmel called “aggrieved entitlement”: the belief that America is “their country” and that it is being taken away from them. Although they’re mad at politicians, bureaucrats and the system writ large, the primary targets of their ire are women, minority groups and immigrants ― the people they perceive as the undeserving beneficiaries of their troubles. Seeking validation of their worth, they turned to “unapologetically ‘politically incorrect’ magazines, radio hosts, and television shows,” Kimmel wrote. And their rage only intensified when Obama was re-elected in 2012. That contest represented “the demise of the white American male voter as a dominant force in the political landscape,” Kimmel wrote.

To be blunt, this is fiction whites created to maintain white socio-political hegemony or white leadership and dominance over others. It is based in a belief of entitlement

We can't get tests but trump can all the time.

Capitol Lacks Tests for Returning Senators While White House Tests Many in Trump’s Circle
As senators prepare to return on Monday, Congress’s doctor warned that he does not have the capacity to test all 100 for coronavirus. At the White House, the president and many of his aides are tested repeatedly.
By Sheryl Gay Stolberg, Nicholas Fandos and Katie Rogers

Dr. Brian P. Monahan, the tight-lipped doctor who attends to Congress, sent up on Thursday what some have construed as a warning: His office, he told senior Republican officials on a private conference call, cannot screen all 100 senators for the coronavirus when they return to work on Monday.

Two miles down Pennsylvania Avenue at the White House, the story is very different. President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are tested frequently, aides who come into close contact with them are tested weekly and the list of people who need to be tested daily keeps expanding, according to officials familiar with the process.

The stark contrast between the testing haves at the White House and the have-nots on Capitol Hill, first reported in Politico, makes clear that Mr. Trump’s pronouncement that “anybody that wants a test can get a test,” as he said on March 6 at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, is far from true. Although the rich and powerful are clearly favored, not even all the powerful have equal access.

And beyond whether people can be tested, there are questions about the tests available. At the White House, the medical unit is using a rapid-testing kit developed by Abbott, which yields results in about five minutes. But Dr. Monahan told the Republican aides on Thursday that he lacked such equipment, and that it would take at least two days to get test results.

If you want a test you can get one just call your nearest hospital or med center....seriously....all shit aside....they have the latest tests now...so if you want one call them and get back to us....
Not true. Next.

I could go tomorrow and get tested.
Whats your problem? Your ghetto a bit behind?
Sure you can. I don't think they do tests in trailer parks.

My Dogs live a better lifestyle than you,and have better medical.

28DD58D8-99BE-46BC-8ACB-E94E7050A885.jpeg

3C303E9F-F414-4FC3-BCCF-EB1FAE6D2721.jpeg

F9D35161-0313-4668-B2FC-0DBA579F523C.jpeg

The press hounded Trump that he hasn't been tested...now they bitch because he has.

Typical leftist bullshit.
No, the point here is that the tests they get we all should be able to get. They could do this.
You may have to pay for the test if you don't have health insurance but it will be deductible on your taxes....but most insured people can get the test for free or a small copay....so why are you doing this?...what is your game here? just to constantly tear your country apart?....
You voted for trump, don't talk to me about tearing apart the country. Free testing should be available for all Americans.

So when are you going to magically pull these tests out of your ass?

Trump has said that daily testing for him and Pence is unnecessary. He's the president and meets with dozens of people every day. Medical staff is what wants these daily tests.

The press hounded Trump that he hasn't been tested...now they bitch because he has.

No, the point here is that the tests they get we all should be able to get. They could do this.

How many times do you need to be told for it to sink into your monkey cranium?
You can get tested if you want to. Since you're not willing to do so that tells me this is nothing more than TDS.

Wrong. Get that through your thick skull saltine. Everybody can't get a test if they want to.

Trump has said that daily testing for him and Pence is unnecessary. He's the president and meets with dozens of people every day. Medical staff is what wants these daily tests.
Sure he has.

Capitol Lacks Tests for Returning Senators While White House Tests Many in Trump’s Circle
As senators prepare to return on Monday, Congress’s doctor warned that he does not have the capacity to test all 100 for coronavirus. At the White House, the president and many of his aides are tested repeatedly.

Dr. Brian P. Monahan, the tight-lipped doctor who attends to Congress, sent up on Thursday what some have construed as a warning: His office, he told senior Republican officials on a private conference call, cannot screen all 100 senators for the coronavirus when they return to work on Monday.

Two miles down Pennsylvania Avenue at the White House, the story is very different. President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence are tested frequently, aides who come into close contact with them are tested weekly and the list of people who need to be tested daily keeps expanding, according to officials familiar with the process.

The stark contrast between the testing haves at the White House and the have-nots on Capitol Hill, first reported in Politico, makes clear that Mr. Trump’s pronouncement that “anybody that wants a test can get a test,” as he said on March 6 at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, is far from true. Although the rich and powerful are clearly favored, not even all the powerful have equal access.

And beyond whether people can be tested, there are questions about the tests available. At the White House, the medical unit is using a rapid-testing kit developed by Abbott, which yields results in about five minutes. But Dr. Monahan told the Republican aides on Thursday that he lacked such equipment, and that it would take at least two days to get test results.

You can, you will just need to pay some doctor.

You may have to pay for the test if you don't have health insurance but it will be deductible on your taxes....but most insured people can get the test for free or a small copay....so why are you doing this?...what is your game here? just to constantly tear your country apart?....
You voted for trump, don't talk to me about tearing apart the country. Free testing should be available for all Americans.
That would clog up the labs so much it would take years to get the results...now you are just being stupid.....

I can't get a test, even when i was exposed i was told to just go home IM2 ~S~
We get told that testing us all is nonsensical, but trump, pence and everybody with them are tested rigorously and often.

Let us know when you're the leader of the free world.
Until then pay for it your damn self.
Trump said all testing will be free.

In time yes. If you're that worried about it you should ass up the money right now. Especially if you're black according to some of the african politicians.

I am 2 is just looking for a reason to cry
Nope they should be available now. And the only people crying in this country today are white males.

“After Obama was elected the nation’s first black president in 2008, social scientists and journalists noted a growing counter-phenomenon: mad white men who feel “they have been screwed, betrayed by the country they love, discarded like trash on the side of the information superhighway,” as sociologist Michael Kimmel wrote in his 2015 book.”

“The defining characteristic of mad white men ― aside from being white and male ― is that they suffer from what Kimmel called “aggrieved entitlement”: the belief that America is “their country” and that it is being taken away from them. Although they’re mad at politicians, bureaucrats and the system writ large, the primary targets of their ire are women, minority groups and immigrants ― the people they perceive as the undeserving beneficiaries of their troubles. Seeking validation of their worth, they turned to “unapologetically ‘politically incorrect’ magazines, radio hosts, and television shows,” Kimmel wrote. And their rage only intensified when Obama was re-elected in 2012. That contest represented “the demise of the white American male voter as a dominant force in the political landscape,” Kimmel wrote.

To be blunt, this is fiction whites created to maintain white socio-political hegemony or white leadership and dominance over others. It is based in a belief of entitlement

So tell me...how can they be available when they havent been made yet?
No wonder you monkeys freaked out when Popeyes ran out of Chicken Sandwiches.

How does it feel to be deemed "non-essential", Rochester?

Suck on it.

You can get tested if you want to. Since you're not willing to do so that tells me this is nothing more than TDS.

Wrong. Get that through your thick skull saltine. Everybody can't get a test if they want to.

Even your dumbass can get tested if you werent such a cheap fuck.
You may have to dip into your gov check but you can get tested.

There are a number of testing facilities that will test you for $125.00 a test.
Of course you tend to forget that most of the things like chemicals to make the test come from all over the world and are in short supply at the moment because they are being used literally all over the world.

HereWeGo,

I know IM2 is stubborn at times (i.e all the time :laugh:) but c’mon, man. There’s no need for the “monkey” references.

Let’s keep it above board, shall we?

:beer:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

HereWeGo,

I know IM2 is stubborn at times (i.e all the time :laugh:) but c’mon, man. There’s no need for the “monkey” references.

He's the only one I break the lowbrow shit out for because he deserves it.
The day he stops the racist shit he spews will be the day I stop calling him a monkey.
I think thats a fair tradeoff.

I totally called that a month ago when the usual suspects were moaning about The President not being tested and not taking the pandemic seriously.

I said that when he is tested, he'd be accused to taking test from widows and orphans.

Turns out people are more selfish than I thought. They aren't worried about the widows and orphans, just about themselves.

HereWeGo,

He's the only one I break the lowbrow shit out for because he deserves it.
The day he stops the racist shit he spews will be the day I stop calling him a monkey.
I think thats a fair tradeoff.
You are an asshole. Period.

Forum List

Back