Democrats, how can you deny voters?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
They proudly say who they support. Why do some here whine that they are wrong?
GNTlulSWkAAXP-N

You do know that most of the pics/posts like that have turned out to be AI generated, right?

So are you claiming that this is not a real picture? Are you somehow Claiming that no blacks back Trump? Or are you claiming that blacks are only able to follow and vote for someone that you agree with?

So are you claiming that this is not a real picture? Are you somehow Claiming that no blacks back Trump? Or are you claiming that blacks are only able to follow and vote for someone that you agree with?
He's claiming his party owns them. :aargh:

He's claiming his party owns them. :aargh:
Here is proof it was not the Southern Strategy at all that Johnson talked about to Bill Moyers as they flew to TX.

On 2 July 1964, “the president signed the Civil Rights Act around 6.45pm. Before he went into a meeting in his office with some civil rights leaders and [the deputy attorney general] Nick Katzenbach, he pulled me aside and said, sotto voce, ‘Bird [Johnson’s wife] and I are going down to the Ranch. I’d like you to come with us … I practically ran to my office to pack.’”

Moyers made it to the airport in time.

“When I boarded the Jet Star, the president was reading the latest edition of the Washington Post. We took off around around 11pm … I sat down across from him. Lady Bird was in the other seat by him … the papers were celebrating what they described as a great event.

“I said, ‘Quite a day, Mr President.’ As he reached a sheaf of the wire copy he tilted his head slightly back and held the copy up close to him so that he could read it, and said: ‘Well, I think we may have lost the south for your lifetime – and mine.’

Johnson predicted he would lose Democrats.

A lot of very smart blacks vote republican. Sorry you think blacks can be stupid. But you seem to blame it on whites.
Hey! It was a smart black man that talked me into becoming a Republican. He was a really smart man.

He taught me a lot of things I didn't know before.

As stupid as whites are here? You bet.
Haven't there been studies about this?

Since 1969, Jensen has continued to publish prolifically on all of theseissues, and increasing numbers of psychometricians and behavioral geneticistshave come to agree with one or more of the tenets of Jensenism (Snyderman &Rothman, 1987, 1988).The Bell Curve (Herrnstein & Murray, 1994) presented general readers anupdate of the evidence for the hereditarian position along with several policyrecommendations and an original analysis of 11,878 youths (including 3,022Blacks) from the 12-year National Longitudinal Survey of Youth. It found thatmost 17-year-olds with high scores on the Armed Forces Qualification Test,regardless of ethnic background, went on to occupational success by their late 20sand early 30s, whereas those with low scores were more inclined to welfaredependency. The study also found that the average IQ for African Americans waslower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103,106, and 113, respectively; Herrnstein & Murray, 1994, pp. 273–278).Currently, the 1.1 standard deviation difference in average IQ between Blacksand Whites in the United States is not in itself a matter of empirical dispute. Ameta-analytic review by Roth, Bevier, Bobko, Switzer, and Tyler (2001) showedit also holds for college and university application tests such as the ScholasticAptitude Test (SAT; N 2.4 million) and the Graduate Record Examination(GRE; N 2.3 million), as well as for tests for job applicants in corporate settings(N 0.5 million) and in the military (N 0.4 million). Because test scores arethe best predictor of economic success in Western society (Schmidt & Hunter,1998), these group differences have important societal outcomes (R. A. Gordon,1997; Gottfredson, 1997).The question that still remains is whether the cause of group differences inaverage IQ is purely social, economic, and cultural or whether genetic factors arealso involved. Following publication of The Bell Curve, the American Psychological Association (APA) established an 11-person Task Force (Neisser et al.,1996) to evaluate the book’s conclusions. Based on their review of twin and otherkinship studies, the Task Force for the most part agreed with Jensen’s (1969)Harvard Educational Review article and The Bell Curve, that within the Whitepopulation the heritability of IQ is “around .75” (p. 85). As to the cause of themean Black–White group difference, however, the Task Force concluded: “Thereis certainly no support for a genetic interpretation” (p. 97).Among the factors contributing to the longstanding lack of resolution of thisimportant and controversial issue are the difficulty of the subject matter, thepolitical issues associated with it and the emotions they arouse, and the differentmeta-theoretical perspectives of the experimental and correlational methodologies.

Hey! It was a smart black man that talked me into becoming a Republican. He was a really smart man.

I owned a machine shop the day this event happened in my office. A black man who lived in Sacramento, CA came in to sell me things useful as advertisements. He sold me a box of calendars that showed a 3D image of a space walker in space. It impressed my customers as well as me in fact.

We got to chatting a bit and I mentioned the Black education situation. He said he did not agree. He was it looked, like very well off economically. His car was expensive as was his clothing. He said he drove to AZ to visit a family member. There he found the house, a rental, very filthy and the stuff in it was very unhealthy. He got them a good refrigerator and filled it with food. He bought them new bedding and paid to have the house cleaned up. He said the problem is not education, it is something else that keeps blacks looking like they enjoy poverty in America. He made a lot of good points. I also had black clients and say with pleasure that the Washington family from Fresno CA had a nice home and one of the boys kept his home i sold to him very nice. But the football player brother was a mess. It seemed he rejected his moms way of living. Both brothers were my clients but the older brother had great homes. I sold him 2 of them.

LOL If you need someone to wear a t-shirt to claim that your party and your fuhrer are not racist...you already lost the argument. :itsok:
Fuhrer means one word. LEADER. And you are correct that Biden is no leader. Biden is racist.

LOL If you need someone to wear a t-shirt to claim that your party and your fuhrer are not racist...you already lost the argument. :itsok:
Honestly, you talk like a typical racist.

Obama was the one who talked me into becoming a Republican! 😆 But it had nothing to do with him being black.....just crooked....and smart. A dangerous combination.

Forum List

Back