Trump aides to dodge supoenas for Jan 6th insurrection hearing

You forgot the rubber hose and waterboard. Beat them with the hose and waterboard them until they talk and tell you what you want to hear, right, Tommy?!~ :smoke:

It's not like those Trump people deserve rights! :rock:
All Trump people should be all locked up.
They worship him like a god.
We can do better.
We are doing better.

All Trump people should be all locked up.
Thanks for crawling out of the woodwork to let us all know what a drooling commie imbecile you are, a dangerous one at that. You are just one more waste of human skin drawn to this forum to make impudent noise hoping to justify your disturbing 5th grade views of the world to be put on permanent IGNORE. Bye, shitferbrains.

Thanks for crawling out of the woodwork to let us all know what a drooling commie imbecile you are, a dangerous one at that. You are just one more waste of human skin drawn to this forum to make impudent noise hoping to justify your disturbing 5th grade views of the world to be put on permanent IGNORE. Bye, shitferbrains.
Im Democrat yes and I served in the army to defend your ass.
How does that make me a communist?
You conservatives are making America look like Nazi Germany of Hitler.
This is not us.
We are free.

I hope that the committee doesnt mess around with this. Stick them in a cell until they decide to co-operate. Mr Kinzinger doesnt sound like he is in a mood to be trifled with.

This is what I was referring to in your earlier thread tommy
We are protected [or supposed to be] from these kind of european tactics, of going to jail for not capitulating and kneeling before the police state, and your post is proof that it is the left engaging in these police state tactics while pointing a finger at everyone else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back