Zone1 Trump braces for Supreme Court hearing on whether he can stay on 2024 ballots: Live

Was trump a part of an insurrection or one of the organizers? Sure. Will the Supreme Court do some broad ruling that allows individual states to make the determination in a National Election, without a conviction of any kind in a Federal court? NO.
I don't like him, either, but The Supremes will not allow hayhem to be decided willy-nilly from state to state, bases on state charges, especially state charges for an action that did not occur in their state.
There have been no state charges of insurrection, only accusations.

Was trump a part of an insurrection or one of the organizers? Sure. Will the Supreme Court do some broad ruling that allows individual states to make the determination in a National Election, without a conviction of any kind in a Federal court? NO.
I don't like him, either, but The Supremes will not allow hayhem to be decided willy-nilly from state to state, bases on state charges, especially state charges for an action that did not occur in their state.
What insurrection? Again, no one was charged with an insurrection, so there cant be an insurrection. Is it really that hard for dumbass Marxists/Demofascists to understand, or is it more just plain EVIL, that you guys want to destroy the Democratic way, by having the political opponent to Mr. Potato unable to be on the ticket? I choose EVIL.

Outlawing the Opposition
On the evening of Janury 6th 2021, alarms suddenly rang out in the Capitol as the Capitol Police allowed protestors to enter the building’s main chamber. Within 20 minutes, Hitler was on the scene to declare: “This is a God-given signal! If this fire, as I believe, turns out to be the handiwork of Communists, then there is nothing that shall stop us now from crushing out this murderous pest with an iron fist.”

I am still wondering why this isnt in the Conspiracy section, because there is NO PROOF other than the Marxists/Demofascists who doctored video and had a bullshit trial without allowing the defendants a FAIR TRIAL. Typical of this board to show favoritism again.

Last edited:
You know, democrats, if you're going to disallow a citizen from running for POTUS you have to have a whole lot more proof of his/her guilt of insurrection than your own biased opinion.

Democrats have become the leaders in undemocratic actions.

You know, democrats, if you're going to disallow a citizen from running for POTUS you have to have a whole lot more proof of his/her guilt of insurrection than your own biased opinion.

Democrats have become the leaders in undemocratic actions.

Our elected representatives convened, heard from both sides and voted that January 6 was an insurrection and that Donald Trump not only engaged in it but incited it. This was the conclusion of 232 of 435 representatives and 57 of 100 senators.

What insurrection? Again, no one was charged with an insurrection, so there cant be an insurrection. Is it really that hard for dumbass Marxists/Demofascists to understand, or is it more just plain EVIL, that you guys want to destroy the Democratic way, by having the political opponent to Mr. Potato unable to be on the ticket? I choose EVIL.

Outlawing the Opposition
You are saying, the Supreme Court decision will be based on evidence of whether or not he participated in an insurrection? You don't think they will look for a narrow ruling? That seems strange, in that only allowing 40 minutes for oral argument.
I do not think that is what The Supremes will be ruling on, at all. They would rather not get into this case at all, so definitely not going to eat the whole apple, with both sides only getting 40 minutes apiece. This is an appeal hearing, not a jury trial. You should read more on what the Supreme Court does.

Our elected representatives convened, heard from both sides and voted that January 6 was an insurrection and that Donald Trump not only engaged in it but incited it. This was the conclusion of 232 of 435 representatives and 57 of 100 senators.
No, they did not hear from both sides nor were both sides represented with their chosen reps.

Nonsense.

SCOTUS should rule in favor of Trump but keep your fingers crossed.
They will. The only question is whether the three liberal justices will allow their TDS influence their legal analysis

Don't be silly

Trump braces for Supreme Court hearing on whether he can stay on 2024 ballots: Live
Oral arguments to be heard today as highest court weighs Republican’s eligibility to run for White House again amid ‘insurrection’ allegations pertaining to Capitol riot

Remote : Thu, 08 Feb 2024 10:25:19 GMT
Local : 2024-02-08(Thursday) 11 : 25 : 19
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

to me, it seems Trump had a direct hand & voice in the Jan 6th events.
what do you all think about it?
I think Obama had a direct hand in four years of BLM, ANTIFA and other criminal rioting, arson and destruction.....

I think Obama had a direct hand in four years of BLM, ANTIFA and other criminal rioting, arson and destruction.....
Obama laid the groundwork for black-what racial division while he was in office

They will. The only question is whether the three liberal justices will allow their TDS influence their legal analysis
This isn't about Trump....this is far more about jurisdictional purview. The POTUS election is a Federal activity....plain and simple. Should be 9-0!

Forum List

Back