Trump aides to dodge supoenas for Jan 6th insurrection hearing

Trump said good things about the vaccines, followed by bad things, followed by a mixed message when he was called on it.

Trump almost certainly holds the power to stop the great damage that's possible but he won't unless he's seriously threatened by the law with treason, inciting violence, or some other serious charge. Otherwise he'll allow the carnage to take place.

Trump lost his nerve on Jan.6th. but it took quite a while. He lacks the courage to follow through with a coup or to lead a revolution. And none of his lieutenants have anywhere near the courage.
Can you provide these quotes of bad things about the vaccine for us

Can you provide these quotes of bad things about the vaccine for us
That's not quite the right question. But yes, I could quote Trump on saying a lot to discourage people from being vaccinated.
His suggestions of alternatives should be proof enough, unless one accepted the numerous silly suggestions he's made.

HCLQ, deworming medicine, bright lights, bleach, etc., etc.
Trump has clearly implied that he opposes the vaccines and now he and his supporters are owning it, and suffering the effects.

I have no interest in dancing around with you people when the facts are too obvious!

thanks for your comment that dont make sense.
i studied at MIT.
where did you study Chic.?

"...that DOESN'T make sense...."

....you moron.

There's no way you 'studied at MIT.
You must mean they studied you, not believing you could carry on an existence.

Me....Columbia and post grad work at NYU and Yale.

Last edited:
"...that DOESN'T make sense...."

....you moron.

There's no way you 'studied at MIT.

Me....Columbia and post grad work at NYU and Yale.
columbia, NYU and yale are mickey mouse compared to MiT
Add HARVARD and PRINCETON and BOSTON COLLEGE to the list.
mickey mouse universities.
you have to have A high IQ to get accepted at MIT.
PFFFF...

Continuous cheap insults say a lot more about a person's credentials than claims of being educated at some university.

columbia, NYU and yale are mickey mouse compared to MiT
Add HARVARD and PRINCETON and BOSTON COLLEGE to the list.
mickey mouse universities.
you have to have A high IQ to get accepted at MIT.
PFFFF...

Anyone who reads your posts knows you failed out of junior high.
Get lost.

That's not quite the right question. But yes, I could quote Trump on saying a lot to discourage people from being vaccinated.
His suggestions of alternatives should be proof enough, unless one accepted the numerous silly suggestions he's made.

HCLQ, deworming medicine, bright lights, bleach, etc., etc.
Trump has clearly implied that he opposes the vaccines and now he and his supporters are owning it, and suffering the effects.

I have no interest in dancing around with you people when the facts are too obvious!
1) what’s wrong with promoting treatments?
2) can you quote him saying use bleach?
3) thanks for admitting your can’t actually quote him saying negative things about it

1) what’s wrong with promoting treatments?
I can't say for you but I can say that promoting faith healing instead of modern medicine for treatable Cancer is very wrong, in my opinion.
You don't have to agree.

2) can you quote him saying use bleach?
Bleach is a disinfectant and he did suggest it.
3) thanks for admitting your can’t actually quote him saying negative things about it
The link also quotes him suggesting the use of lights inside the body or through the skin.
I wouldn't say he said negative things but there's no doubt he said silly uninformed things that would result in some people taking his advice.

I can't say for you but I can say that promoting faith healing instead of modern medicine for treatable Cancer is very wrong, in my opinion.
You don't have to agree.
what does that have to do with anything we were discussing?

Bleach is a disinfectant and he did suggest it.

The link also quotes him suggesting the use of lights inside the body or through the skin.
I wouldn't say he said negative things but there's no doubt he said silly uninformed things that would result in some people taking his advice.

You are a lying dog, and seem unable to shake off the dishonesty that you and your sort give off.

A recognizable odor....very different from bleach.

Trump never said any such thing.

Watch me prove it:

"Fact-check: Did Trump tell people to drink bleach to kill the coronavirus?

This piece was originally published onPolitiFact.com on June 11, 2020

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here are his full comments:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

He continued.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Anyone who reads your posts knows you failed out of junior high.
Get lost.
I speak 5 languages and MIT is a technical science school and not for bla bla bla...
How many languages do you speak?
A chic from Brooklyn.
Pfff . ..
Go hanging with rappers.
You and I are not at the same class.
We have nothing in common.

Forum List

Back