Trump Advisor Defects and Lays it Down

Oh cripes she wasn't an advisor. Pffffffffffft. From the article at Yahoo.

"This person was never employed by the Trump campaign.

Evidently she worked for a Super PAC which Mr. Trump disavowed and requested the closure of via the FEC. She knows nothing about Mr. Trump or the campaign and her disingenuous and factually inaccurate statements in no way resemble any shred of truth.

This is yet another desperate person looking for their fifteen minutes. Meanwhile, Mr. Trump is running for President because he is the only one who will Make America Great Again."

Former Trump super-PAC director: Donald doesn’t even want to be president

Oh cripes she wasn't an advisor. Pffffffffffft. From the article at Yahoo.

"This person was never employed by the Trump campaign.

Evidently she worked for a Super PAC which Mr. Trump disavowed and requested the closure of via the FEC. She knows nothing about Mr. Trump or the campaign and her disingenuous and factually inaccurate statements in no way resemble any shred of truth.

This is yet another desperate person looking for their fifteen minutes. Meanwhile, Mr. Trump is running for President because he is the only one who will Make America Great Again."

Former Trump super-PAC director: Donald doesn’t even want to be president
Good points to bring up. What you said is true, however, the Super PAC was shut down due to scrutiny over the fact that it had ties to the Trump campaign. So, it does not look like she was an advisor to Trump, however, it does still look like she was involved closely with his campaign.

Pro-Trump super PAC shuts down

Since the OP admits the title of his thread is misleading (or an outright lie), he should ask the mods to remove it.

• Look at the media LIE (On Trump allegedly having no intention to be President)
    The Market Ticker ^ | 03/28/2016 | Karl Denninger
    The lies are coming fast and furious.... A former strategist for a pro-Donald Trump Super PAC claimed in a shocking column that even the GOP front-runner himself was surprised at his electoral success and never had any real intention of being President. BY LAW a SuperPac cannot have any contact or coordination with a candidate. To do so is a violation of Federal Law by the SuperPac, so is Stephanie Cegielski alleging that she is admitting to the commission of a federal offense? Second, this SuperPac was shut down last year. Why? Because Trump insisted that it shut down as it was both using his slogan and...

“What was once Trump's desire to rank second place to send a message to America and to increase his power as a businessman has nightmarishly morphed into a charade that is poised to do irreparable damage to this country if we do not stop this campaign in its tracks.

I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.”

This is confirmation, not revelation – that Trump is not a serious candidate was established and known since last summer.

And that Trump has no business being president is just as true now as when the primaries began.

“What was once Trump's desire to rank second place to send a message to America and to increase his power as a businessman has nightmarishly morphed into a charade that is poised to do irreparable damage to this country if we do not stop this campaign in its tracks.

I'll say it again: Trump never intended to be the candidate. But his pride is too out of control to stop him now.”

This is confirmation, not revelation – that Trump is not a serious candidate was established and known since last summer.

And that Trump has no business being president is just as true now as when the primaries began.
You sound scared. Are you?

Since the OP admits the title of his thread is misleading (or an outright lie), he should ask the mods to remove it.
If this was true almost all of the posts would be shut down. I appreciated the points that your brought up, and agreed with them. Do you seriously believe that that equates to a removal of the thread / article which, at this point, still possibly brings up valid points? (now, to be sure, if it comes out that this is some crazy lady that had nothing to do with anything, I don't mind the thread being removed...however, as it stands, it appears she was tied closely to the Trump campaign).

• Look at the media LIE (On Trump allegedly having no intention to be President)
    The Market Ticker ^ | 03/28/2016 | Karl Denninger
    The lies are coming fast and furious.... A former strategist for a pro-Donald Trump Super PAC claimed in a shocking column that even the GOP front-runner himself was surprised at his electoral success and never had any real intention of being President. BY LAW a SuperPac cannot have any contact or coordination with a candidate. To do so is a violation of Federal Law by the SuperPac, so is Stephanie Cegielski alleging that she is admitting to the commission of a federal offense? Second, this SuperPac was shut down last year. Why? Because Trump insisted that it shut down as it was both using his slogan and...
  • On the other hand, this guy didn't even read my reply post. The reason for the Super PAC to be shut down was that it was tied to his campaign...she's admitting to information that was already known. Yes, the PAC was shut down because Trump was working with it...yes, that is illegal...however, given Trump and the testimony in the article...none of this is surprising...he's not exactly the most honest or legitimate guy in the world.

Black shyster is scared shitless that The Trumpster is going to PULL the Hildebeast apart with all the FACTS about Blow Jobs escapades, and her acknowledged COVER UP for the pervert!

hillary-women.jpg

I'll be honest, I'm a Marine vet that has seen combat, and I'm scared shitless of a Trump presidency. Why? Well, call me a coward, but I really do not want to be in another war...especially one outside my own home.

I'll be honest, I'm a Marine vet that has seen combat, and I'm scared shitless of a Trump presidency. Why? Well, call me a coward, but I really do not want to be in another war...especially one outside my own home.
And on what do you base that fear, on the fact that Trump says he will destroy ISIS? Don't all the candidates say that, including Hillary?

And on what do you base that fear, on the fact that Trump says he will destroy ISIS? Don't all the candidates say that, including Hillary?
I seriously doubt ISIS will show up on my doorstep. No, I'm just judging based off of how divisive that he is, and what seems to be his inability to cooperate with politicians (on both sides) that a lot of uprisings, riots, maybe even civil conflicts are not outside the realm of realism given his presidency.

To be sure, I'm not saying Clinton is a good candidate...not by any stretch of the term (again, I was in the Marines...by default I cannot be a fan of her due to how she has conducted herself). Yet, I have no clue why you even brought her up as she has zero to do with Donald.

I seriously doubt ISIS will show up on my doorstep. No, I'm just judging based off of how divisive that he is, and what seems to be his inability to cooperate with politicians (on both sides) that a lot of uprisings, riots, maybe even civil conflicts are not outside the realm of realism given his presidency.

To be sure, I'm not saying Clinton is a good candidate...not by any stretch of the term (again, I was in the Marines...by default I cannot be a fan of her due to how she has conducted herself). Yet, I have no clue why you even brought her up as she has zero to do with Donald.
I brought her up to make the point that ALL of the candidates are saying they will destroy ISIS. Are they not? And what you're saying is that you have no real reason to think Trump will start a war, other than you think he's divisive. Did or do you think Obama is divisive? Just curious.

I brought her up to make the point that ALL of the candidates are saying they will destroy ISIS. Are they not? And what you're saying is that you have no real reason to think Trump will start a war, other than you think he's divisive. Did or do you think Obama is divisive? Just curious.
I don't think Obama is divisive as I don't think he has a lot of rabid supporters (although, obviously, there are many that hate him). In that, Obama isn't really polarizing and many have settled on just waiting to see him out of office anyways.

On the other hand, all you really need to do is look at Trump's rallies and media coverage to know he's divisive. Even now, before a general election, he's got such rabid SUPPORT AND HATE (remember, divisive) that people are calling to action both for and against him...even to such an extent to commonly manifest itself in physical manners. If this is what he creates in America in just the primaries...one can easily imagine that 4 years of this guy will degenerate into conflicts and possibly outright war between ourselves in this nation. This is something...even if it is only a slight possibility, that I would like to avoid at all costs. My concern with Trump has nothing to do with ISIS...I'm not even thinking about foreign threats (even though they are worrying) as I'd say our own in-fighting is a far greater danger under his "leadership."

‘A devastating terrorist attack in Pakistan targeting Christians occurred on Easter Sunday, and Trump’s response was to tweet, "Another radical Islamic attack, this time in Pakistan, targeting Christian women & children. At least 67 dead, 400 injured. I alone can solve."

Ignoring the fact that at the time Trump tweeted this (time-stamped 4:37 p.m.) the latest news reports had already placed the number differently at 70 dead, 300 injured, take a moment to appreciate the ridiculous, cartoonish, almost childish arrogance of saying that he alone can solve. Does Trump think that he is making a cameo on Wrestlemania (yes, one of his actual credits)?

This is not how foreign policy works. For anyone. Ever.’

Exactly.

Further evidence of Trump’s reckless, irresponsible arrogance, ignorance, and stupidity.

Black shyster is scared shitless that The Trumpster is going to PULL the Hildebeast apart with all the FACTS about Blow Jobs escapades, and her acknowledged COVER UP for the pervert!

hillary-women.jpg
This fails as a red herring fallacy – the thread is about Trump.

I don't think Obama is divisive as I don't think he has a lot of rabid supporters (although, obviously, there are many that hate him). In that, Obama isn't really polarizing and many have settled on just waiting to see him out of office anyways.

On the other hand, all you really need to do is look at Trump's rallies and media coverage to know he's divisive. Even now, before a general election, he's got such rabid SUPPORT AND HATE (remember, divisive) that people are calling to action both for and against him...even to such an extent to commonly manifest itself in physical manners. If this is what he creates in America in just the primaries...one can easily imagine that 4 years of this guy will degenerate into conflicts and possibly outright war between ourselves in this nation. This is something...even if it is only a slight possibility, that I would like to avoid at all costs. My concern with Trump has nothing to do with ISIS...I'm not even thinking about foreign threats (even though they are worrying) as I'd say our own in-fighting is a far greater danger under his "leadership."
Thank you for your candor. I suspected you were a left wing nut job, now I'm convinced you are and I can dismiss you as such. Thanks again.

Any rational person should be scared of the idea of President Trump.

Trump could do irreparable damage to the country eh?

You mean like Obama ignoring the War Powers Act while attacking Libya by rationalizing that it was not really a war? You mean like writing Executive Orders that conflict with current laws on the books like those for illegal immigration? In fact, he shoved Obamacare down our throats and signed it and then bypassed his own law before the ink was dry on the legislation he wrote into law that he promptly ignored.

What are you afraid of now that you have created a position for tyrants to fill? What could possible go wrong?

Idiots.

Any rational person should be scared of the idea of President Trump.

Progressives have created an Executive position that is exempt from the law, so you should be scared.

How long did you think it would be before someone abuses all that power the way you don't want it to be abused, or did you think you would just keep electing Prog angels to fill the position till the end of time?

The lack of intelligence for the average Prog is astounding.

Forum List

Back