Loretta Lynch presses courts to back off (minority) criminals!!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
NO SUCH THING as EQUAL JUSTICE with the RACIST, BLACK, THUG ADMINISTRATION!!!!!

WND ^ | 3/28/16 | Cheryl Chumley
Attorney General Loretta Lynch issued a nine-page letter through her civil-rights division to municipal and state judges around the United States, warning them to ease off prosecution of criminals, particularly those of minority status, or else face loss of federal funding. Specifically, she wants the 6,500 municipal level courts in the country to offer community service in lieu of jail time, or provide more “amnesty days” to those with outstanding warrants so they can pay a fee instead of serving behind bars, the New York Post reported....

wmBi0r6.jpg

and then there is this:
The Justice Department would stall any prosecution of Hillary Clinton until after the presidential election should the FBI recommend she be indicted for using a private email server as secretary of state, former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay tells Newsmax TV.

"If the FBI recommends an indictment, the attorney general will appoint a special prosecutor. That gets this case all the way through the election," DeLay, a Texas Republican, said Monday on "The Steve Malzberg Show."

"That's what I think is going to happen [It would be for] stalling purposes. That's how you get it past the election."

Breaking News at Newsmax.com DeLay: DOJ Will Stall If FBI Recommends Hillary Indictment

if "they" can stall this, i believe it is very possible to stall the S.C. nominee till after the election. :up:

Liberals are running an organized crime gang in Washington.

This is communist style tactics. Threatening local judges.

And what if Hillary wins??? They gonna indict a sitting president?

Well, I suppose white criminals that are specifically prosecuted more severely than minorities, simply because of race would have a justified violation of the equal protection under the Constitution suit against the federal government any court that complied with the idiot Lynch.

Forum List

Back