Brussels Bomber Was an Immigrant Rights Activist

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Paint me not surprised, and not suprised when liberals say thats not material to letting in a flood of thousands any way.

Brussels Bomber Was ā€˜Migrant Rights Activistā€™ Who Lived Next Door To EU

In a video uploaded to YouTube two years ago, named ā€œOppressedā€, he stands outside a migrant centre in the Belgian province of Steenokkerzeel and claims the residents within are protesting as they are not receiving enough food after breaking their Ramadan fast.

ā€œAfter 10:00 pm these people find themselves with nothing to eat, completely forgotten by the rest of the world,ā€ he tells the camera. ā€œThis is a lack of respect for human rights.

ā€œI am concerned by the shouts and the noise I can hear as they are crying for helpā€, he adds, claiming that the ā€œfundamental freedomsā€ of the migrants have been violated.

People in the West are too stupid to breath if we continue to let corporations flood our nations with these degenerate animals

Whatā€™s sad and telling is that thereā€™s a need to advocate for the rights of immigrants at all, that as a consequence of the fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate common to most on the right, there are those who seek to disadvantage immigrants based solely on who they are or where they come from, and use the specter of terrorism as a political weapon against immigrants in an effort disadvantage them through force of law.

This thread is an example of that fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate common to most on the right.

Whatā€™s sad and telling is that thereā€™s a need to advocate for the rights of immigrants at all, that as a consequence of the fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate common to most on the right, there are those who seek to disadvantage immigrants based solely on who they are or where they come from, and use the specter of terrorism as a political weapon against immigrants in an effort disadvantage them through force of law.

This thread is an example of that fear, ignorance, bigotry and hate common to most on the right.
Hey numbskull, no one is arguing against immigration. It's Muslim terrorists they're concerned with.

In the EU capital of Belgium, as well as neighboring Netherlands, Muslims are roughly 5% of the population yet consume 40% to 60% of the welfare budget. Belgium spends more on unemployment benefits than any other country outside Denmark.

European society isnā€™t oppressing Muslim immigrants. Far from it. Itā€™s coddling them, providing them a comfortable living. And they return the favor by disemboweling their gracious hosts. The Pernicious Myth Of The Oppressed European Muslim

What is sad is your blatant stupidity. I recall the videos of liberal citizens of Germany standing at the train stations to welcome in these "immigrants" holding signs that said "Free Hugs" in a language these people couldn't even read. Such a "feel good" moment for the liberals. Now these same people are afraid to leave their homes because they have no way to defend themselves. They have gangs roaming the streets and committing crimes but the German government has instructed the police to leave then alone. That is what stupid fucks like you want to bring here

What is sad is your blatant stupidity. I recall the videos of liberal citizens of Germany standing at the train stations to welcome in these "immigrants" holding signs that said "Free Hugs" in a language these people couldn't even read. Such a "feel good" moment for the liberals. Now these same people are afraid to leave their homes because they have no way to defend themselves. They have gangs of these" immigrants" roaming the streets and committing crimes but the German government has instructed the police to leave then alone. That is what stupid fucks like you want to bring here. I know why this is happening and who is behind it and it should wake everyone up.

What is sad is your blatant stupidity. I recall the videos of liberal citizens of Germany standing at the train stations to welcome in these "immigrants" holding signs that said "Free Hugs" in a language these people couldn't even read. Such a "feel good" moment for the liberals. Now these same people are afraid to leave their homes because they have no way to defend themselves. They have gangs roaming the streets and committing crimes but the German government has instructed the police to leave then alone. That is what stupid fucks like you want to bring here

Where the hell do these liberals get the notion that people have a right to immigrate to America?

No, it is with the consent of the people, not the corporations.

According to liberals, brown people have a right to invade our countries, rape our women, and steal our shit, and we are racist if we try to stop them?

One day liberals will have a fad where people prove how much they care for Mother Eartth by committing suicide to defend Mother Earth or some stupid bullshit.

That is how they think; they hate white people and white civilization, and most of all themselves.

According to liberals, brown people have a right to invade our countries, rape our women, and steal our shit, and we are racist if we try to stop them?

One day liberals will have a fad where people prove how much they care for Mother Eartth by committing suicide to defend Mother Earth or some stupid bullshit.

That is how they think; they hate white people and white civilization, and most of all themselves.
They would cut off their noses to spite their face if they thought it would get under the skin of a non-liberal. I honestly believe liberalism is a mental disorder.

They would cut off their noses to spite their face if they thought it would get under the skin of a non-liberal. I honestly believe liberalism is a mental disorder.
Well, they do it rhetorically every day here.

Well, they do it rhetorically every day here.
They really started getting bitter thus more hateful after Barrypuppet got his second term and things were still in the crapper. That is when they started blaming the Tea Party which didn't have enough candidates in office to really swing votes one way or the other. They controlled the Senate and the WH but the House was to blame and it was preventing Barrypuppet from signing off on legislation that would have helped the middle class....but yet when I ask them to name even one? They resort to insults. I find both political parties as one because at the very top, they are. Liberals LOVE to classify people and group them as they really are cultural marxists at heart.

Forum List

Back