Trump Admin Moved Millions From FEMA To ICE Ahead Of 2018 Hurricane Season

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Maddow Blog on Twitter

Can't wait to hear the Carolina Freedom Caucus members explanation for this one. Should make for some interesting campaign ads ahead of the midterms.

Good ... I hear ice is a good investment.

methamphetamine.jpg

More lying media bullshit brought to us by America hating liberal trolls.
Not Trump is was a republican supported bill to help pay for the border wall. Trump had nothing to do with the bill himself! The sponsers are recinding it in light of recent developements! Not correctly reported!

Gotta find money to flush the Illegal Beaners from somewhere.

Besides, the Feds will just pull money from welfare programming to cover the gap.

Maddow Blog on Twitter

Can't wait to hear the Carolina Freedom Caucus members explanation for this one. Should make for some interesting campaign ads ahead of the midterms.

One more example of an inept and chaotic White House and the lack of leadership in both congressional chambers.
Only a fool would believe that woman.

If Glen Beck told you the same story about Obama, would you believe that too?

Maddow Blog on Twitter

One more example of an inept and chaotic White House and the lack of leadership in both congressional chambers.
Only a fool would believe that woman.

If Glen Beck told you the same story about Obama, would you believe that too?

"That women" holds a Ph.D in Political Science earned as a Rhodes Scholar, and is a Stanford Alum.

BTW, if Glen Beck told me me the Golden Gate Bridge connects the City and County of San Francisco and Marin County I would need to drive across it to verify his claim (and I lived in SF and dated a girl who lived in Marin County my Jr. year in HS). I Probably crossed into Marin from SF dozens of times the summer before my Sr. Year in HS. And many times before and after that summer since my friend's step dad had a boat berthed at Sausalito and he would take us Salmon Fishing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back