Trump abetting the flood of undocumented immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Come to the US & get picked up for crossing our borders without the proper documentation. No problem, Trump will give you a free ride to our cities.

I thought Trump as against this yet he he is helping these people This is "catch & release" with the release being within our borders.

And the Trumpettes are cheering this

AGREE with your first couple - 3 lines in you OP but ' I ' as a Deplorable am not cheering RDave .

whatever he does--I don't care
I CHEER !!!!!!!!
especially when it pisses you leftist off

This is all Trump's fault.

He bitched & bitched at Obama's catch & release back into Mexico.

He came in & gave the order to jail them all being too stupid to consider how fast the detention centers would fill up.

Another example of Trump being a fucking dumbass.

Come to the US & get picked up for crossing our borders without the proper documentation. No problem, Trump will give you a free ride to our cities.

I thought Trump as against this yet he he is helping these people This is "catch & release" with the release being within our borders.

Trump is against the Constitution and the rule of law.

This is yet another example of Trump using the issue of immigration to further divide the American people for some perceived partisan gain.

Trump couldn’t care less about following and enforcing immigration law.

This is yet another example of Trump using the issue of immigration to further divide the American people for some perceived partisan gain.

Proof?

Don thin so!

Not many are cheering this on.
You were laughing your asses off & cheering when Trump wanted to bus them to sanctuary cities.

He is already busing them to Tucson.
------------------------------------ still am laughing , i figure that its a lost cause . I have some pleasure in knowing that 'liberal millenials' and their kids are not going to have the same Great Country that i grew up in if my thinking is correct RDave .

Don thin so!

You were laughing your asses off & cheering when Trump wanted to bus them to sanctuary cities.

------------------------------------ still am laughing , i figure that its a lost cause . I have some pleasure in knowing that 'liberal millenials' and their kids are not going to have the same Great Country that i grew up in if my thinking is correct RDave .
Yep, they are too busy destroying the country as I type this, and too stupid to see it.

Trump gets two justices that KNOW the Constitution on the Supreme Court.
Yes, protecting our borders is protecting our sovereignty. I expect our government to protect us.
The liberals need to take a lesson on rule of law, because they choose which laws to follow and which to break.
Don't give me that crap, Jones. You're such a goofball.

Don thin so!

-------------------------------- simply the population increase is going to change the USA . And their will be new laws and advocates looking to change law , rules , regulations . See the 'ilham omar' and the other 'muslim' that were just elected to 'congress' as they will agitate for THEIR Way of doing things in the USA .

I bet things would be different if Trump had some love from the 9th Circuit Court.
Sadly, they are still too liberal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back