Trump abetting the flood of undocumented immigrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
LEGAL IMMIGRATION especially by third worlders make no sense Meister .

some untrusty worthy 'gov official' like 'jebito bush' working on the taxpayer dime says , ok you've all been vetted and since i have my Quota i'll be going to lunch .

and 'Maria Bareteromo' was saying just this morning on FOX as she visits border that they all arrive sick and weak and hungry , need hospital after walking 2000 miles and the 'papooses' all have dirty diapers that USA Military and CBP have to take care of . [chuckle]

and what is it , did i hear correct but [don't know the number but was it 100,000] got into the USA in March to be distributed throughout the USA to waiting families , friends legal or illegal that have places to live .

That doesn't prove jack. That's you posting a media story.

Sure, everybody's lying, except Trumpkins.
Oh my goodness.
You really get it through your concrete reinforced head that just because the media tells you something does not mean it is 100 percent fact. The media has proven to be untrustworthy over and over but you fools keep parroting it like it's the gospel. If you were testifying in a trial and asked to prove your claim do you really think showing the judge a link to a news story will do it? If you do then you are beyond comprehension.

Likewise about Trump, just because Trump says something doesn't make it true.

How can people be so dumb, to think Trump's actually doing much about illegals?

We still have a ton of Illegals here.

Apparently your trailer park didn't get the memo.
Nassau County is suffering from a dearth of illegals.
Contractors are making money hand over fist.
Lawn care owners are freaking out.

Eh, because a lot more Illegals have become Legals, I still see just as many, if not more Mestizo faces.
That may be because you live in a more rural area.
There is a massive amount of commercial and residential construction going on in NC by Americans.

Oh my goodness.
You really get it through your concrete reinforced head that just because the media tells you something does not mean it is 100 percent fact. The media has proven to be untrustworthy over and over but you fools keep parroting it like it's the gospel. If you were testifying in a trial and asked to prove your claim do you really think showing the judge a link to a news story will do it? If you do then you are beyond comprehension.

Likewise about Trump, just because Trump says something doesn't make it true.

How can people be so dumb, to think Trump's actually doing much about illegals?

We still have a ton of Illegals here.

Apparently your trailer park didn't get the memo.
Nassau County is suffering from a dearth of illegals.
Contractors are making money hand over fist.
Lawn care owners are freaking out.

Eh, because a lot more Illegals have become Legals, I still see just as many, if not more Mestizo faces.
That may be because you live in a more rural area.
There is a massive amount of commercial and residential construction going on in NC by Americans.

Sure, we have some White "American" construction workers, and also Mexican "Illegal" construction workers as well.

Come to the US & get picked up for crossing our borders without the proper documentation. No problem, Trump will give you a free ride to our cities.

I thought Trump as against this yet he he is helping these people This is "catch & release" with the release being within our borders.

And the Trumpettes are cheering this[/QUOTE]

Trump desperately NEEDS undocumented aliens to come over.......

This issue is the ONLY one he has left to hold on to his fucked up and moronic CULT base.

The tax scam is a BUST

His trade deals SUCK

His wall is a ridiculous unfulfilled promise

....and as he is riding out a decent economy left to him by Obama;s last couple of years, a recession is likely during the 2020 campaign

SOooooooooo, Trump NEEDS undocumented aliens to bitch and lie to his base about.

Come to the US & get picked up for crossing our borders without the proper documentation. No problem, Trump will give you a free ride to our cities.

I thought Trump as against this yet he he is helping these people This is "catch & release" with the release being within our borders.

And the Trumpettes are cheering this

More than one can use the Cloward and Piven Strategy. These fucked up places want to import poverty into the US, let them support them, we'll see how long it takes to break their bank.

Last edited:

More than one can use the Cloward and Piven Strategy. These fucked up places want to import poverty into the US, let them support them, we'll see how long it take to break their bank.

Sorry but it is too funny to listen tp you Trumpettes defending Trump busing "illegals" into the US & dropping them off.

Sanctuary cities do not support illegal immigration but evidently you think one rump drops them off in one that they just stay there.

Don thin so!

Not many are cheering this on.
You were laughing your asses off & cheering when Trump wanted to bus them to sanctuary cities.

He is already busing them to Tucson.
Prove it liar.

Border Patrol is now releasing migrant families directly in Tucson
To mikey it not the truth until Rush says it is. Right Mikey?

You were laughing your asses off & cheering when Trump wanted to bus them to sanctuary cities.

He is already busing them to Tucson.
Prove it liar.

Border Patrol is now releasing migrant families directly in Tucson

Oh my goodness.
No asshole. The media is far more likely to be truthful than that orange POS you worship.

Closed. no source

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back