Truly stunning and brave women taking a real stand against racism in America

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Join the movement

"The only thing I care about today, tomorrow and in the future is #blacklivesmatter"

idiots retarded dup.jpeg

A post on the notorious website states, “Get #goBaldForBLM trending on Twitter and Instagram. The idea is to get women, particularly white women, to shave their heads for BLM. Guilt them into getting rid of their straight “white” hair to show “solidarity” with black women.”

4chan has successfully trolled leftists into believing all manner of absurd things in the past, including them introducing the idea that the ‘OK’ hand sign was code for white supremacist.

The #GoBaldForBLM Twitter hashtag was subsequently spammed by K-pop fans in an effort to hijack it, but for some women the damage was already done and that hair is going to take a while to grow back.
gobald.jpeg

operation o-kkk people still lose thier friggin minds over it

honkhonkhonk.jpg

pepeshavedhead.jpeg

So stunning .....so brave

The ABC article is a 10 minute read lol

Join the movement

"The only thing I care about today, tomorrow and in the future is #blacklivesmatter"

View attachment 346182

A post on the notorious website states, “Get #goBaldForBLM trending on Twitter and Instagram. The idea is to get women, particularly white women, to shave their heads for BLM. Guilt them into getting rid of their straight “white” hair to show “solidarity” with black women.”

4chan has successfully trolled leftists into believing all manner of absurd things in the past, including them introducing the idea that the ‘OK’ hand sign was code for white supremacist.

The #GoBaldForBLM Twitter hashtag was subsequently spammed by K-pop fans in an effort to hijack it, but for some women the damage was already done and that hair is going to take a while to grow back.
View attachment 346180

operation o-kkk people still lose thier friggin minds over it

View attachment 346189

View attachment 346186

So stunning .....so brave

The ABC article is a 10 minute read lol
It is shallow, crass and shows how the Left Wing Voters can be easily manipulated.

Those white Prog women are almost by themselves destroying this nation. Backing up what is right and wrong is right. Shitting on your own to make them second class is self destructive. Especially in a nation where the IQ's have been dropping the last few decades.

The conglomeration of political correctness, race warfare, identity politics, global warming alarmism, social just movements, postmodernism, deconstructionism, circular questioning, sadism, atheism, Hegelian dialectic and the running platforms of the modern democratic party when taken together truly form a new world religion, a death cult no less fanatical and lethal than any other cult in mankind's history. Death cult members behave in exactly the same ways. Frankly, I am surprised these white guilt acolyte women and men are not amputating their own limbs and handing them to their ideologue priest masters as sacrifices and tokens of supplication. Make no mistake, these people are very dangerous. They've been brainwashed, given a cause, commanded to carry out specific tasks against their fellow Americans and the rule of law. Personally, I'd advise large caliber, high bullet weight loads for home defense . . . for the foreseeable future.

Those white Prog women are almost by themselves destroying this nation. Backing up what is right and wrong is right. Shitting on your own to make them second class is self destructive. Especially in a nation where the IQ's have been dropping the last few decades.
I am just glad that a lot of these stupid women are removing their ovaries so they cannot bring more stupid people into this world...

Forum List

Back