Whites do have a role in stopping racism

That's not my question. My question is: Are you teaching your children that ALL white people will harm them because of their color?
Do me a favor Ghost of a Rider

Ask all these black friends of yours about "The Talk", and come back and report what they say.

If they ask, just tell them you were debating a few black guys and they told you to ask your black friends about "the talk." That should suffice for them.

Report back the number of people it is, and what they say.

Can you do that for me please?

Do you agree with Wright’s teachings?
Reverend Wright has many teachings, but so we're on the same page, please list the ones YOU'RE referring to.

Looking forward to engaging with you on this.
Be specific. Which teachings are you referring to?
Which ones?

Reverend Wright has many teachings, but so we're on the same page, please list the ones YOU'RE referring to.

Which ones?
Wrights

Which ones?
Wrights
Wilbur Wright?

These racists whites like to be as vague as possible, so they can come back with all manner of wiggling, excuse making and nonsensical retorts to get out of it.

When asked for clarity, like I did, they tend to skidaddle, like Liberty777 did.

PTYOONG!!!!

giphy.gif

These racists whites like to be as vague as possible, so they can come back with all manner of wiggling, excuse making and nonsensical retorts to get out of it.

When asked for clarity, like I did, they tend to skidaddle, like Liberty777 did.

PTYOONG!!!!

giphy.gif
Lets try this from a different perspective. Do you agree with Wrights teachings?

You will, of course, believe what you want. And, sadly, I didn't see Harley's post. So, while I apologize for not calling Harley down, I still feel you are a a closed minded racist who doesn't want to hear any other point of view than yours. I RARELY call anyone a racist, but you are certainly a wonderful example of one.

I rally could care less what you think. If you didn't see Harleys post why are you grilling me because I didn't show him what he wanted? You knew what I said was true, but you assumed was providing information without evidence. So when you figure out the right lie, let me know.

I didn't grill you on anything. Sad for you.

Of course not.

I'm glad you're admitting the truth.

I was being sarcastic. You lied about everything and you're lying about that.
Black people have the real control, and are getting very smart on Politics and have wised up since Obama did nothing to really help the race in any manner. He make the mistake of "taking us for granted. You can see and hear the difference on the street. The big problem is and will be drugs on the street. I don't have any idea how to stop the problem.

Black people have the real control, and are getting very smart on Politics and have wised up since Obama did nothing to really help the race in any manner. He make the mistake of "taking us for granted. You can see and hear the difference on the street. The big problem is and will be drugs on the street. I don't have any idea how to stop the problem.
Although we're still trying to catch our breath from the late 60's, 70s and 80s crack-cocaine that the US government pushed into our communities under a Republican President, we're fortunate not to be plagued by the meth epidemic that's RAVAGING the white community now.

I just wish the US Government was as accommodating to us, as they are to the whites, by offering drug programs for their drug addictions instead of throwing our citizens in prison for decades over their additions.

But alas, we're attacked from all fronts, all sides, and at all times by White Supremacy, so we're used to it.

Last edited:
I rally could care less what you think. If you didn't see Harleys post why are you grilling me because I didn't show him what he wanted? You knew what I said was true, but you assumed was providing information without evidence. So when you figure out the right lie, let me know.

I didn't grill you on anything. Sad for you.

Of course not.

I'm glad you're admitting the truth.

I was being sarcastic. You lied about everything and you're lying about that.
Politics is just one front. Personally I feel it takes too long to effect real change via the political process. The control has to start economically. We can chose to spend our money outside our communities or with other Black people. Note "the community" is no longer a term defined by geography since we now have internet commerce.

President Obama was tasked with being the president of the entire nation not just Blacks. He did do things for the Black community but he did them quietly with little to no fanfare. You cant stop the drug problem for a couple of reasons. Whites are the ones that allow drugs into the US. Not many Black people own the boats or planes that bring drugs in.

Although we're still trying to catch our breath from the late 60's, 70s and 80s crack-cocaine that the US government pushed into our communities under a Republican President, we're fortunate not to be plagued by the meth epidemic that's RAVAGING the white community now.

I just wish the US Government was as accommodating to us, as they are to the whites, by offering drug programs instead of throwing our citizens in prison for decades for their additions.

But alas, we're attacked from all fronts, all sides, and at all times by White Supremacy, so we're used to it.
Exactly. This opiod epidemic that is affecting whites seem to get the pity party while crack was criminal when it was mainly a Black drug.

Politics is just one front. Personally I feel it takes too long to effect real change via the political process. President Obama was tasked with being the president of the entire nation not just Blacks. He did do things for the Black community but he did them quietly with little to no fanfare. You cant stop the drug problem for a couple of reasons. Whites are the ones that allow drugs into the US. Not many Black people own the boats or planes that bring drugs in.
It was the Republican god, Ronald Reagan, who paid for and facilitated the flying of drugs from South America straight into the United States, via the ghettos.

And Republicans want to put him on our currency.

So, yah, ya ain't gonna stop the drug problem in this country anytime soon until whites get their act together.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back