Dont be Like George FLoyd

I am just fine with the cop being charged with murder, and his fellows with accessory, however, let it not be forgotten, ever, just how grotesquely irresponsible the media, particularly Fox News, have been regarding the mans own culpability in his death! Floyd was not a nice man, he was a convicted felon, probably a multiple felon, who had spent at least five years in prison, and who at the time of his murder was engaged in committing new felonies, such as counterfeiting currency, using highly illegal narcotics which he had in his system, and probably selling them too! If not for his felonious behavior on that fateful Memorial day, he'd be alive, it was his criminal conduct and combativeness which placed him directly within the orbit of the Mlps police, thus he is just as responsible for his own death as they! I would add this caveat, I would never dream of residing in Mlps MN, not out of fear of their police, but out of fear of its political leadership, which is completely unhinged and evil!

I lived in Minneapolis for 6 years. It is a shit hole. The people are incredibly racist but they think they are awesome.

Example; One of the big lines when I was there. "The cold keeps the riff raff out." Translation: Brown people don't like cold weather. Bad place.

What a sad short life George Floyd had. 46 years old and he had the health problems of someone 30 years older. Drug addict, criminal, abandoned his family, lost his job as a bouncer due to Covid-19. Ends up dying in the street at the hands of a nut job cop. All because he tried to buy something with a fake 20 dollar bill.

That called him the coke man. With the wife beater on

Forum List

Back