triple vaxxed stephen colbert gets covid TWICE in three weeks.LOL

How many more shots do I need?

Boosters.jpg

I really haven't read much of you in my joyous time here. Are you always this fucking stoopid?
People have a lot easier time identifying when someone is smarter than them but we THINK we are good at spotting people who are dumber than us. Think about that newby

You guys need to move on, just keep getting your Boosters and stay out other folks business.
I'm not getting boostered anymore either. Fuck it. We tried, you didn't.

I don't like flu shots and covid shots either. I just know the smart/right thing to do is wear masks, keep distance and get vaccinated.

I party, don't wear a mask or social distance anymore. I'm one of you now. Happy? Unfortunately 75% of the people dying from covid are idiots like us.

How have I not got covid yet? Crazy. Knock on wood.

I don't like flu shots and covid shots either. I just know the smart/right thing to do is wear masks, keep distance and get vaccinated.

I party, don't wear a mask or social distance anymore. I'm one of you now. Happy? Unfortunately 75% of the people dying from covid are idiots like us.

Too late. You sold your soul to the pharmaceutical corporations, and the government fascists who shit on our civil rights in service to those same corporations. This is your fault.

Too late. You sold your soul to the pharmaceutical corporations, and the government fascists who shit on our civil rights in service to those same corporations. This is your fault.

I got vaccinated and that increased my chances of survival if I ever got it. Heck, I may have got it and not even known.

All we know is after the Trump vaccine came out, 75% of the deaths were unvaccinated. And 98% of Republican Senators are vaccinated. They're stupid? I'm stupid? You're smart?

I think you've been lied to from day one. In fact, Trump did hide how serious this was in the beginning. Didn't want to hurt his rocking economy, which was under 3% GDP. Much lower than he promised even before the pandemic. He had 2.3% GDP in 2019.

I hope Republicans run all three houses in 2024. We've never handed you guys a mess before. This aught to be good. I suspect their next major move like with abortion, start dismantling social security. And tell us they aren't destroying it while we watch them destroy it. Then they'll blame Democrats for destroying it after they destroy it.

You're right, I didn't and just look, it had no bearing on anything at all.

I got vaccinated and that increased my chances of survival if I ever got it. Heck, I may have got it and not even known.

All we know is after the Trump vaccine came out, 75% of the deaths were unvaccinated. And 98% of Republican Senators are vaccinated. They're stupid? I'm stupid? You're smart?

I think you've been lied to from day one. In fact, Trump did hide how serious this was in the beginning. Didn't want to hurt his rocking economy, which was under 3% GDP. Much lower than he promised even before the pandemic. He had 2.3% GDP in 2019.

I hope Republicans run all three houses in 2024. We've never handed you guys a mess before. This aught to be good. I suspect their next major move like with abortion, start dismantling social security. And tell us they aren't destroying it while we watch them destroy it. Then they'll blame Democrats for destroying it after they destroy it.
You are right. We have been lied to from day one. Fauci and the rest have been lying to us since the thing began.

My wife came down with the covid, a bad case of it too. I stayed home and took care of her. No mask, no gloves. I just practiced My normal hand washing routine.

Not a sniffle did I get and I am 61 years old.

People have a lot easier time identifying when someone is smarter than them but we THINK we are good at spotting people who are dumber than us. Think about that newby
Well you are a dumb ass..........fitting symbol of the DNC........if you think masks work or the mRNA don't cause adverse effects.

mRNA couldn't train a dog to sit.........but you ignore that...........Then off label that essential medicines before Covid are called HORSE DEWORMER.

Bunch of BS.

We felt confident that if we got covid we would not die because we were vaccinated. And damn if that weren't true. 75% of the people who die are unvaccinated.

Wrong.
When 80% of the people were unvaccinated, then 75% of the people who died were unvaccinated.
But now that only 30% of the people are unvaccinated, only 15% of the people who died were unvaccinated.

The smart thing to have been done would have been to deliberately infect volunteers under 40 in the first 2 weeks, in order to achieve herd immunity and end the epidemic in the first month.
The result then would have been fewer than 10,000 dead, total.

You've been owned a few times on this thread. Time to withdraw.

You've been owned a few times on this thread. Time to withdraw.
There hasn’t been one post made on this thread that he wasn’t owned by myself or someone else. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:Otis so obvious his boss at the DNC pays him extremely well to keep coming back for all his constant ass beatings he has suffered here same as the huge major ass beatings he suffered from us thst this last election was stolen by the Dems and was the most major massive vote fraud of any presidential election far greater than any other presidential elections stolen in the past,he suffered humiliation back then as well as he has here thst there was ten times more evidence of massive vote fraud than any other past presidential elections,not even close,his bottom is still suffering from thst major ass beating thst he was paid very handsomely to troll as well by his handlers. :abgg2q.jpg: :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back