triple vaxxed stephen colbert gets covid TWICE in three weeks.LOL

Maybe, but he lied about being vaccinated, or Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't get Covid. Which was it?
Correct. He was wrong to say that vaccinated people can't get or spread covid

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

Let me repeat that

During the same public appearance, Biden also stated, accurately, that vaccinated people are less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated people and, if they do catch it, are less likely to get sick.

ESPECIALLY the nutcases like the one i say a few weeks ago out on the tennis courts out in the open air with nobody within miles of her.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
When I see someone not wearing a mask, I get real close and cough. And I don't cover my mouth. Because covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze doesn't work, right?

Correct. He was wrong to say that vaccinated people can't get or spread covid

During a July 2021 CNN town hall, U.S. President Joe Biden falsely stated that "You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations," and "If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the ICU unit, and you’re not going to die."

Let me repeat that

So we agree Biden lied. Of course, Colbert could also be lying about his vaccination status, too.

Anyway, Biden's lie has probably killed at least 100,000 people who thought they couldn't get or spread Covid, and went out and got sick and infected others because Biden told an unforgivable lie on national TV. How many people did you infect?

And yet we still have all these stupid ass clown politicians,Gates and Fauchi and many others around the world telling us the vaccine wipes out covid.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yep this vaccine MUST be working.:abgg2q.jpg:

URresearch.jpg

So we agree Biden lied. Of course, Colbert could also be lying about his vaccination status, too.

Anyway, Biden's lie has probably killed at least 100,000 people who thought they couldn't get or spread Covid, and went out and got sick and infected others because Biden told an unforgivable lie on national TV. How many people did you infect?
He didn't lie. It would be a stupid lie to tell seeing as how easily and quickly it was found to be inaccurate. But he was wrong I'll give you that. You've never been wrong before?

Now, how many anti vax conservative radio show hosts have died after bragging they weren't vaccinated? 5

He didn't lie. It would be a stupid lie to tell seeing as how easily and quickly it was found to be inaccurate. But he was wrong I'll give you that. You've never been wrong before?

Now, how many anti vax conservative radio show hosts have died after bragging they weren't vaccinated? 5

Yes, Joe Biden tells a lot of stupid lies. You fell for every single one of them.

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill because you thought you were immune after Biden lied about it? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

Yes, Joe Biden tells a lot of stupid lies. You fell for every single one of them.

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill because you thought you were immune after Biden lied about it? 100? 1,000? 10,000?
We felt confident that if we got covid we would not die because we were vaccinated. And damn if that weren't true. 75% of the people who die are unvaccinated.

Forum List

Back