triple vaxxed stephen colbert gets covid TWICE in three weeks.LOL

So we agree Biden lied. Of course, Colbert could also be lying about his vaccination status, too.

Anyway, Biden's lie has probably killed at least 100,000 people who thought they couldn't get or spread Covid, and went out and got sick and infected others because Biden told an unforgivable lie on national TV. How many people did you infect?

Yes, Joe Biden tells a lot of stupid lies. You fell for every single one of them.

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill because you thought you were immune after Biden lied about it? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

He worships lying Biden and thinks he can do no wrong mr DNC paid shill; America hater here.:thankusmile:

marvin martian why do you bother with someone who would kill himself FIRST before ever admitting to being proven wrong? he wont get his paycheck from his boss if he owns up to admitting he has been proven wrong.

you might as well be talking to a brick wll talking to him so WHY do you bother? i was guilty of it myself and stupid to take his bait all these years as well but i finally got wise when it was obvious he has to lie when losing an argument and can never own up to admitting being proven wrong.

smellybozo you lie as much as paid shill for langley rightwinger,who cannot even own up to admitting on being proven wrong the rams would never come back to LA.

Last edited:
So we agree Biden lied. Of course, Colbert could also be lying about his vaccination status, too.

Anyway, Biden's lie has probably killed at least 100,000 people who thought they couldn't get or spread Covid, and went out and got sick and infected others because Biden told an unforgivable lie on national TV. How many people did you infect?
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the answer is obviously lying Biden lied as always is the case. Lying Biden is in bed with mass murderers Gates and Fauchi same as Bush and Obama are.aad gates and fauchis crimes against mankind make Hitler and stalins look like choir boys.

Here is the proof lying Biden lied as always and is a mass murderer the fact colbert is not an isolated incident.

And yet we still have all these stupid ass clown politicians,Gates and Fauchi and many others around the world telling us the vaccine wipes out covid.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Yep this vaccine MUST be working.:abgg2q.jpg:

ggfxcvv.jpeg

Yeah buh Muh Ukraine...but muh abortion

zkkzkzmzmzmmzx.jpeg

View attachment 643548

Yeah buh Muh Ukraine...but muh abortion

View attachment 643549

100%

Does anyone put it past the US govt to realize they effed up on a massive scale never seen or imagined before and then do everything in their power to distract? INFLATION GAS SHORTAGES FORMULA SHORTAGES UKRAINE ABORTION

Two years ago I would have guffawed at such a thought. Seeing the corruption play out in real time now? I have no doubt. None.

When I see someone not wearing a mask, I get real close and cough. And I don't cover my mouth. Because covering your mouth when you cough or sneeze doesn't work, right?
Why would you get "real close" to do that? That's quite the asshole move.

Why would you get "real close" to do that? That's quite the asshole move.

Point is, and I am trying to make a point here. I won't cover my mouth because you say hands don't work. Right? If Masks don't work then neither do hands so why cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze? RIGHT?

A large living room typically measures 22 by 28 feet

A sneeze can travel 27 feet.

If masks don't work, then neither do hands. So I'm not going to cover my sneezes anymore. Do you approve? Be honest.

Maybe, but he lied about being vaccinated, or Biden lied when he said vaccinated people can't get Covid. Which was it?

I don't think Biden "lied". I think he stated something as a fact when, in reality, the facts were not known. There has to be an attempt to deceive. A lie would've been if he knew people could die after getting the vaccine and said otherwise...

I honestly, truly hope that Covid kills him...

dude were you going for comedy? the virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu,its the vaccine thats dangerous so if it kills him thats what will do it and i hope the vaccine does him in as well.

dude were you going for comedy? the virus is no more dangerous than the yearly flu,its the vaccine thats dangerous so if it kills him thats what will do it and i hope the vaccine does him in as well.

Well, I know someone who was not vaxxed and died. Granted, he wasn't the healthiest motherfucker in the world, but he only died after getting Covid. He never left the hospital...

Point is, and I am trying to make a point here. I won't cover my mouth because you say hands don't work. Right? If Masks don't work then neither do hands so why cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze? RIGHT?

A large living room typically measures 22 by 28 feet

A sneeze can travel 27 feet.

If masks don't work, then neither do hands. So I'm not going to cover my sneezes anymore. Do you approve? Be honest.
You said you get close and cough in people's faces. That's an asshole move. Own it.

Forum List

Back