Trey Gowdy lays into Rosenstein

· In 2016, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina reportedly used $150,000 in taxpayer money to settle a veteran-discrimination and retaliation claim with a former aide.

· The ex-staffer, an officer in the Air Force Reserves, alleged that Gowdy had discriminated against him after he took leave for his service-related obligations.

· At one point, the aide also alleged that Gowdy's high-profile investigation into the 2012 Benghazi attack was taking a partisan turn and focusing on then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Top Republican who led Benghazi panel used $150,000 of taxpayer money to settle claim with a fired staffer

"According to a Washington Post report"

:lmao:
Come on bk you can't disbelieve everything anti trump and Republican ,,Can you?

No, but neither do I buy anything so anonymously reported.

Ah shucks, there's no conflict of interest. Ignore the facts and take my word for it.

The question is why did the FBI and DOJ fear a Trump presidency? Is it political bias and/or the fear Trump is an outsider and might be a "disruption" to department "policy"? I believe it's both.

That was such an amazing grilling of Rosenstein by Gowdy! But then Gowdy never dissapoints! he is the best! :2up:

Jim Jordan's grilling of Rosenstein was amazing too!:clap2:

· In 2016, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina reportedly used $150,000 in taxpayer money to settle a veteran-discrimination and retaliation claim with a former aide.

· The ex-staffer, an officer in the Air Force Reserves, alleged that Gowdy had discriminated against him after he took leave for his service-related obligations.

· At one point, the aide also alleged that Gowdy's high-profile investigation into the 2012 Benghazi attack was taking a partisan turn and focusing on then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Top Republican who led Benghazi panel used $150,000 of taxpayer money to settle claim with a fired staffer

A story they had to later retract.... funny how the leftards ignore facts and keep posting fabrications..

Ah shucks, there's no conflict of interest. Ignore the facts and take my word for it.

The question is why did the FBI and DOJ fear a Trump presidency? Is it political bias and/or the fear Trump is an outsider and might be a "disruption" to department "policy"? I believe it's both.

You ask why ?? Simple ,,Because their records showed trump to be the biggest asshole ever and for him to be president would be a disaster

Sessions recused himself regarding the Trump investigation due to a conflict of interest, however, it is Ok for the investigators to be so adamantly anti-Trump and adamant Hillary supporters? They whole team?

I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure that those people are suppose to be impartial and should recuse themselves like Sessions had enough honor to do.

A story they had to later retract.... funny how the leftards ignore facts and keep posting fabrications..
Doesnt seem retracted to me, even fox news has the story up.

The same Trey Gowdy that ran to the WH sharing confidential information months ago? The same Trey Gowdy that said he was removing himself from the committee months ago? You mean the ultra partisan Trey Gowdy?

Trey Gowdy lays into Rosenstein
gowdy-doody.jpg

Gowdy Doody is a legend in his own mind. He couldn't even handle Hillary in the Benghazi hearings - so how could he possibly handle the FBI and DOJ. Funny...

Trey Gowdy and his henchmen are trying to so the same thing they tried to do during the Benghazi hearings - make something out of nothing for political gain. Now it's the Mueller Mud Flats.

1150x647

There's a big difference. With Benghazi there were appearances of incompetence, and politics INITIATED by the Democrats. More than that lives were lost.

Today we have factual information proving that beyond a reasonable doubt, all is not well within the FBI and DOJ, and it probably spreads through Washington. They're corrupt and the only question is why.

I have no beef in this convo...but if you want to beat some ALT-Right Azz......I'm here.

Signed - American White Guy

There's a big difference. With Benghazi there were appearances of incompetence, and politics INITIATED by the Democrats. More than that lives were lost.

Today we have factual information proving that beyond a reasonable doubt, all is not well within the FBI and DOJ, and it probably spreads through Washington. They're corrupt and the only question is why.

What "factual information"? Quote some "credible" sources. Not Breitbart and Fox News.

FoxNews_toilet.gif

Gowdy should be charged with obstruction of justice. There are investigations going on. Investigations started by Republicans and run by Republicans like Mueller.

The problem is the GOP never thought anything would be found. Now, after four indictments and two guilty pleas, they are freaking out.

But it's already started. They have to let it run it's course.

Anything else would be worse than not patriotic.

It would be a sign of traitors to America.

I think Shep Smith explains it good in this. A couple of weeks ago they wanted to do an investigation into Uranium One.--:badgrin:

Who is the hell didn't fear a Trump Presidency--we're living the fucking nightmare now.

Forum List

Back